Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Iris sighed and stood up, wiping the tears from his eyes. “Welp, sulking about my losses isn’t going to change anything.” He began to walk back to camp when he saw Lockwood sitting on the edge of the base. Iris walked over. “Hi.”

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris sighed and stood up, wiping the tears from his eyes. “Welp, sulking about my losses isn’t going to change anything.” He began to walk back to camp when he saw Lockwood sitting on the edge of the base. Iris walked over. “Hi.”

"Hey." Lockwood turned his head.

3 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"Hey." Lockwood turned his head.

Iris sat down next to Lockwood. “Where did you go? I have something for you.” Iris began digging through his satchel.

12 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"Just. You know. Hanging around and listening to conversations."

Iris grabbed the notebook Vivus had given to him earlier. “Vivus wanted me to give this to you. I don’t know why, but here.” Iris handed the book to Lockwood. 

Iris grabbed the notebook Vivus had given to him earlier. “Vivus wanted me to give this to you. I don’t know why, but here.” Iris handed the book to Lockwood. 

( not a notebook.. like, and actual manually bound book... 34 chapters..  a whole lot of pages

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

"Why?" He stared at it.

Iris shrugged. “She gave one to me too. It looks like some kind of story, but I haven’t read it yet. Just thought I’d give it to you before I forgot or lost it.”

The person turned out to have been a burnt scarecrow, leading Moeruhime to scream in frustration. She usually wouldn't have, but all of this was HER fault, Kamado wouldn't have known about them if it weren't for her selfishness.

She took a deep breath and composed herself.

'My friends must never know... If they do, I will have to take care of that problem. What's one more corpse from this village?'

As her thoughts darkened she returned to her friends, hoping that they'd never find out.

'Honestly, trying to burn a fire elementalist? Silly Kamado...'

Vivus was working on another book.. she was writing as neat as she could, and slowly so that it would look like a typed page.. and it did. (When she wrote books, she based each story off of an event or emotion.. 

Including the ones she gave to Iris and Lockwood)

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(What does the book say?)

( Iris's book is based off of the village burning.. how it burned and from the perspective of Vivus, but it's different characters so it wouldn't give away identity, but to friends, it's pretty obvious..  it explains how she felt and stuff. 

Lockwood's is based on her anger and frustration of everything... her loneliness and how many days she's been alone, waiting for someone to find her, what she did to pass the time and stuff. 

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

Moeruhime stared at her friends, waiting for someone to talk to her

Before Lockwood could start reading, Iris noticed Moeruhime standing in the corner by a bushel of trees. “Moeruhime!” he cried, dropping his book and running over to where she was standing.

Vivus suddenly remembered the book that she needed to give to Moeruhime, so she emerged from the tunnel.

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

Moeruhime stared at her friends, waiting for someone to talk to her

Vivus tapped Moeruhimes shoulder and gave the book to her. 

" You don't have to keep it, but I recommend you read it...you don't have to read it either, but I wrote it for you."

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Before Lockwood could start reading, Iris noticed Moeruhime standing in the corner by a bushel of trees. “Moeruhime!” he cried, dropping his book and running over to where she was standing.

"Oh, hi, Iris." 

"Hello, Iris." She stared at Iris.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus suddenly remembered the book that she needed to give to Moeruhime, so she emerged from the tunnel.

Vivus tapped Moeruhimes shoulder and gave the book to her. 

" You don't have to keep it, but I recommend you read it...you don't have to read it either, but I wrote it for you."

Moeruhime flinched at the touch before realizing who it was. She narrowed her eyes at the book and put it in her pocket (Dont ask how)

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Oh, hi, Iris." 

Just now, Modiano said:

"Hello, Iris." She stared at Iris.

“Oh, hi Vivus! Hi Moeruhime! I’m so happy you’re alive!” Iris smiled.