Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

3 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris stood up and walked over to where Vivus was standing. "Morning."

He grabbed an apple from the bowl on the table. "I'm going to go get a breath of fresh air." Iris climbed the tunnel and inhaled the crisp air from the ocean. He walked over to the ocean and used the water to flatten his hair, which he was sure looked like a porcupine. 

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

He grabbed an apple from the bowl on the table. "I'm going to go get a breath of fresh air." Iris climbed the tunnel and inhaled the crisp air from the ocean. He walked over to the ocean and used the water to flatten his hair, which he was sure looked like a porcupine. 

Vivus nodded "'morning, Iris" as he left, Giving Breeze something to eat 

9 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris looked at his reflection in the water and saw that his face was covered in soot and ash. He scrubbed his face with water, trying to get the muck off, but it was no luck. No matter how hard he scrubbed the blackened soot remained stuck to his skin.

(trying to revive this bc its been 12 hours and I don't really want this to die)

Iris washed as much soot as he could off his face and started walking around the town ruins, trying to find anything of use. It wasn't very successful however, as almost everything had been reduced to rubble.

38 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(trying to revive this bc its been 12 hours and I don't really want this to die)

Iris washed as much soot as he could off his face and started walking around the town ruins, trying to find anything of use. It wasn't very successful however, as almost everything had been reduced to rubble.

( t h a n k y o u 

Vivus went outside and decided to be alone with Breeze for a while.. she missed her friends, but she still felt a wave of loneliness inside of her. 

Iris continued walking around the rubble, examining the fallen buildings. He walked past most of the ruins, but stopped at a familiar looking frame. “My house…” he walked over the crumbled wall and started scavenging for anything of importance. (Also feel free to spam with personal or solo lore if it makes sense, otherwise I have a feeling this will sit unused for a while)

(Not me forgetting to do all my rps I'm in-)

Cedar woke up late, like he usually does. He forgot where he was for a second... and then got pretty sad. He remembered his home, their home, was gone. he kinda just sat there for a while... 

22 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris continued walking around the rubble, examining the fallen buildings. He walked past most of the ruins, but stopped at a familiar looking frame. “My house…” he walked over the crumbled wall and started scavenging for anything of importance. (Also feel free to spam with personal or solo lore if it makes sense, otherwise I have a feeling this will sit unused for a while)

He didn’t find much, all of their furniture and food had been torched. However, as he was digging through the remains of what used to be his room, Iris found a still somewhat intact collage of pictures. He smiled at the pictures, consisting of his family, a picture of him and his sister at the beach, and many photos of his friends, including a half singed photo of all of them with their old masters.

42 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

He didn’t find much, all of their furniture and food had been torched. However, as he was digging through the remains of what used to be his room, Iris found a still somewhat intact collage of pictures. He smiled at the pictures, consisting of his family, a picture of him and his sister at the beach, and many photos of his friends, including a half singed photo of all of them with their old masters.

Iris folded up the collage and stuffed it in his satchel, wiping away tears. "No use crying, won't change anything." he sighed. Iris walked outside and walked down the street, only to find Lockwood. "Hey."

( ...oke.. Lore for everyone about Vivus 

She has regular visions of people's death..   every single day, all the time.  And it drives her insane. 

That's why she talks to herself and mumbles things and seems out if place, because she traumatized and she's afraid to be alone again. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( ...oke.. Lore for everyone about Vivus 

She has regular visions of people's death..   every single day, all the time.  And it drives her insane. 

That's why she talks to herself and mumbles things and seems out if place, because she traumatized and she's afraid to be alone again. 

( she can get so scared to the point where she might just keep everyone in her presence just so that they won't die 

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood sat down, letting his tears flow freely. "Dad... Mom... Lilah... Aaron... All gone. Gone gone gone. No one left."

Iris watched from down the road as Lockwood started crying. "Key..." he whispered.

5 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood looked up. "Teddy? Whatcha doing here?"

"I was just down the street trying to find stuff to salvage and I saw you." Iris walked over and sat down next to Lockwood and pulled him into a hug. "You know its ok to cry, right?"

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Well you act so tough and unbothered by most things, so I just wanted to remind you."

"Not that there's anything wrong with you!" Iris added quickly. "You're great the way you are! I just- ugh never mind." he sighed.

9 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Well you act so tough and unbothered by most things, so I just wanted to remind you."

7 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Not that there's anything wrong with you!" Iris added quickly. "You're great the way you are! I just- ugh never mind." he sighed.

"Its alright Teddy." He smiled despite his tears. "I'm fine, go comfort someone else."