Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Its alright Teddy." He smiled despite his tears. "I'm fine, go comfort someone else."

"No offense, but your tears say otherwise. You know you can talk to me, right?" Iris looked at Lockwood.

Vivus stared at the woods...  

Vision after vision after vision, trying to keep the thoughts awa- Another Vision.  

She started to talk to breeze " Hey, the sky looks nice?  Yeah.. I appreciate days like these... yes, except for the burnt...stuff... "

9 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"I'm fine Teddy. Go find Cedar and talk with him."

Iris looked at the ground. “If you want some alone time I’ll respect your wishes.” He stood up. “I’ll talk to you later. Take as much time as you need.” He walked back toward Vivus’ house.

Breeze tilted his head at Vivus, worried as she was rambling

" Then... it would just be us again.. just us.... only us..  us..."

23 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris looked at the ground. “If you want some alone time I’ll respect your wishes.” He stood up. “I’ll talk to you later. Take as much time as you need.” He walked back toward Vivus’ house.

Lock wood watched him leave, then fell off his pile of rubble he had assembled into a chair. "Great." He grumbled.

2 hours ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lock wood watched him leave, then fell off his pile of rubble he had assembled into a chair. "Great." He grumbled.

Iris turned around and saw Lockwood fall off his chair. He laughed “Of course you fell off.” And smiled before continuing back towards Vivus’ house.

Vivus started crying again and held onto Breeze, Breeze tried his best to comfort Vivus and licked her jaw, then let her pet him.  

( She's having a mental breakdown)

8 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris turned around and saw Lockwood fall off his chair. He laughed “Of course you fell off.” And smiled before continuing back towards Vivus’ house.

He turned back to his old dolls. "What?"

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus started crying again and held onto Breeze, Breeze tried his best to comfort Vivus and licked her jaw, then let her pet him.  

(therapy boy to the rescue)

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(therapy boy to the rescue)

( and here, we introduce 

Jelly Lockwood  

And D R A M A 

( and here, we introduce 

Jelly Lockwood  

And D R A M A 

(yes, because despite Iris admitting his feelings to Lockwood, he's still going to become jelly.)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Iris was almost back to Vivus' house when he heard sobbing coming from the woods nearby. He turned, and found Vivus crying on the ground, embracing Breeze. "Vivus!!" Iris cried. "Are you ok?"

Iris was almost back to Vivus' house when he heard sobbing coming from the woods nearby. He turned, and found Vivus crying on the ground, embracing Breeze. "Vivus!!" Iris cried. "Are you ok?"

" Great stars! no! " she sniffed and tried to wipe her tears, but more kept coming. Breeze whined in concernment 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Great stars! no! " she sniffed and tried to wipe her tears, but more kept coming. Breeze whined in concernment 

Iris sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry. What's bothering you, do you want to talk about it?"

Iris sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry. What's bothering you, do you want to talk about it?"

She hugged him back ( slight TW for talk of death... ik some get offended by it ) 

" I had- I can see when- I have visions of peoples death! how they die! their screams! all of it! Every single day, nonstop! i want it to end! and I HATE being alone! it bothers me so much! not knowing where my friends are and- and thinking that-" she was interrupted by her own crying.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She hugged him back ( slight TW for talk of death... ik some get offended by it ) 

" I had- I can see when- I have visions of peoples death! how they die! their screams! all of it! Every single day, nonstop! i want it to end! and I HATE being alone! it bothers me so much! not knowing where my friends are and- and thinking that-" she was interrupted by her own crying.

Iris didn't know what to say. He wasn't expecting that. "Vivus, oh my god that's horrible. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that." He hugged her even tighter. "If there's anything I can do to help let me know."

Iris didn't know what to say. He wasn't expecting that. "Vivus, oh my god that's horrible. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that." He hugged her even tighter. "If there's anything I can do to help let me know."

" You put way too many things on your shoulders, Iris" she said wryly.   " I'm sorry that I put you in these positions- I don't mean to..."  She cried

" Just don't- don't die... please don't die " she begged, actually making eye contact with him. " I mean it, Iris... I can't lose another-" 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" You put way too many things on your shoulders, Iris" she said wryly.   " I'm sorry that I put you in these positions- I don't mean to..."  She cried

" Just don't- don't die... please don't die " she begged, actually making eye contact with him. " I mean it, Iris... I can't lose another-" 

"Hey, trust me, I'm fine with trying to help people. Don't worry about me, and don't feel sorry. I love all of you, you're like my family, so I'm going to try to help all of you in any way I can. So, if me not dying is what helps, I won't die." Iris said. "Uh, if you don't mind me asking, though, what do you mean by another?"

"Hey, trust me, I'm fine with trying to help people. Don't worry about me, and don't feel sorry. I love all of you, you're like my family, so I'm going to try to help all of you in any way I can. So, if me not dying is what helps, I won't die." Iris said. "Uh, if you don't mind me asking, though, what do you mean by another?"

(I can't not compare this to Quinter watcher (bad habit of mine, don't think anything of it ^ ^) 

" Oh... Uhm- don't- don't mind it- heh... it's not- just don't think of it- " she hesitated while saying that, but forced on a smile... a broken, pitiful smile.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

(I can't not compare this to Quinter watcher (bad habit of mine, don't think anything of it ^ ^) 

" Oh... Uhm- don't- don't mind it- heh... it's not- just don't think of it- " she hesitated while saying that, but forced on a smile... a broken, pitiful smile.

"If you don't want to talk about it right now, I won't force you." Iris looked at Vivus. "But, if you ever do want to talk, just let me know. I'm here for you." He gave her another quick hug. "And you don't have to force a smile with me if you don't want to."

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"If you don't want to talk about it right now, I won't force you." Iris looked at Vivus. "But, if you ever do want to talk, just let me know. I'm here for you." He gave her another quick hug. "And you don't have to force a smile with me if you don't want to."

(AND IN WALKS LOCKWOOD    DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN)

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

she stopped smiling " The smile isnt about you- its just a thing that i had to do with my family...smile it didnt have to be pretty.. just a smile.. any smile.."

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(AND IN WALKS LOCKWOOD    DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN)

( " WHY ARE YOU WITH MY BOY- I MEAN- UUUGGGH.. VIVUS!"  - Lockwoods thoughts most likely.. i can see it. 

she stopped smiling " The smile isnt about you- its just a thing that i had to do with my family...smile it didnt have to be pretty.. just a smile.. any smile.."

"That's horrible, having to force pretending to be ok and happy. But you can always be yourself around us, we're all your friends and we always will be your friends, no matter what you're going through."