Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( " WHY ARE YOU WITH MY BOY- I MEAN- UUUGGGH.. VIVUS!"  - Lockwoods thoughts most likely.. i can see it. 

(This would be a legitimate conversation if Lockwood walked in on Vivus quick we must summon Tornado so we can cause  d r a m a.)

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(This would be a legitimate conversation if Lockwood walked in on Vivus quick we must summon Tornado so we can cause  d r a m a.)

( @TornadoSnek WAKE UP! ITS TIME FOR DRAMA! ( /j  also no joke..) 

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"That's horrible, having to force pretending to be ok and happy. But you can always be yourself around us, we're all your friends and we always will be your friends, no matter what you're going through."

" 'We' as in you... None of the others tolerate me at all... I'm sure that they think I'm a freak..."

(If not we can just hold off on the drama until he wakes up.)

( hes probably asleep irl- 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" 'We' as in you... None of the others tolerate me at all... I'm sure that they think I'm a freak..."

"That's not true. They all care about you in their own ways."

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"That's not true. They all care about you in their own ways."

" They care if I'm not around... Lockwood cares about ' Vivus needs to stay out of my way and keep the tunnels bright and clean ' and everyone else probably things the same...no, they DO think the same... not you, I'm sure you care. "

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" They care if I'm not around... Lockwood cares about ' Vivus needs to stay out of my way and keep the tunnels bright and clean ' and everyone else probably things the same...no, they DO think the same... not you, I'm sure you care. "

"Honestly, I think Lockwood just gets jealous when I hang out or show any kind of affection to other people. Look, he has to understand that I like giving people hugs. And the others, I honestly don't think Cedar is capable of hating anyone other than the Fire Nation. Moeruhime always looks annoyed, so don't take it personally, and Lynx is... a complicated person. Trust me, they all like you, they just have... unique ways of showing it." 

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Honestly, I think Lockwood just gets jealous when I hang out or show any kind of affection to other people. Look, he has to understand that I like giving people hugs. And the others, I honestly don't think Cedar is capable of hating anyone other than the Fire Nation. Moeruhime always looks annoyed, so don't take it personally, and Lynx is... a complicated person. Trust me, they all like you, they just have... unique ways of showing it." 

Vivus sighed... " unique " she was slightly annoyed " You don't get what I'm saying iris... I had to be perfect all the time...- and on top of that- my visions- today, i had nonstop visions of you...You, Iris..your death" her eyes became glassy as she shivered.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus sighed... " unique " she was slightly annoyed " You don't get what I'm saying iris... I had to be perfect all the time...- and on top of that- my visions- today, i had nonstop visions of you...You, Iris..your death" her eyes became glassy as she shivered.

Iris was stunned. "M-my death? W-what?"

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris was stunned. "M-my death? W-what?"

Vivus snowly nodded, tears started streaming down her face again. 

Vivus snowly nodded, tears started streaming down her eyes again. 

"Hey, hey, listen, it was just a vision. There's nothing saying that it's going to happen soon, or if it's going to happen at all. So don't dwell on it. Plus, I already told you I'm not going to die, trust me." 

"Hey, hey, listen, it was just a vision. There's nothing saying that it's going to happen soon, or if it's going to happen at all. So don't dwell on it. Plus, I already told you I'm not going to die, trust me." 

" I had a vision of the fire exactly 3 days before it happened... I had a vision of my family trapped in their own home... me on the outside, with nothing to help them with... 3 days before it happened...  Tell me it won't happen soon, and i promise it will if you're not careful..." she was beyond worried for him, she shook, then tried to gain herself again.

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I had a vision of the fire exactly 3 days before it happened... I had a vision of my family trapped in their own home... me on the outside, with nothing to help them with... 3 days before it happened...  Tell me it won't happen soon, and i promise it will if you're not careful..." she was beyond worried for him, she shook, then tried to gain herself again.

"I'll be extremely careful. I promise."

"I'll be extremely careful. I promise."

" ...Can i tell you what the vision was? so that you know what you're being careful of?" 

" ...Can i tell you what the vision was? so that you know what you're being careful of?" 

( If he said yes, it wont be graphic... but TW in advance for explination of death ) 

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Yeah, of course."

Vivus brought the vision back to her, Wind spun around the both of them, nearly sending them into the sky if it was a bit faster... 

( TW FOR EXPLINATIONS OF DEATH AND....STUFF)  ( For those who dont enjoy the talk ) 

" You walk up to Lockwood.. H-Hes angry to you about something, i don't know why... and- you're trying to talk to him about it but she shoves you away- you wont stop asking and soon, he just has enough of it and hits you with a burst of water, knocking you off of a cliff.. you survive the fall, but not the sea that you fall into, the waves drown you at that moment... " she said, shakily. She hugged Iris a bit tighter and sobbed.. but the cries were in fear, not in sadness like before. " Im sorry... i don't know more- that's what i saw.." 

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus brought the vision back to her, Wind spun around the both of them, nearly sending them into the sky if it was a bit faster... 

( TW FOR EXPLINATIONS OF DEATH AND....STUFF)  ( For those who dont enjoy the talk ) 

" You walk up to Lockwood.. H-Hes angry to you about something, i don't know why... and- you're trying to talk to him about it but he shoves you away- you wont stop asking and soon, he just has enough of it and hits you with a burst of water, knocking you off of a cliff.. you survive the fall, but not the sea that you fall into, the waves drown you at that moment... " she said, shakily. She hugged Iris a bit tighter and sobbed.. but the cries were in fear, not in sadness like before. " Im sorry... i don't know more- that's what i saw.." 

Iris was in disbelief. "That... that can't be true. Lockwood would never do something like that... I'm sure of it..." He hugged Vivus back as tears started streaming down his face.

(This seems like a good spot for Lockwood to walk in on so how about we leave it here for now?)

6 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris was in disbelief. "That... that can't be true. Lockwood would never do something like that... I'm sure of it..." He hugged Vivus back as tears started streaming down his face.

(This seems like a good spot for Lockwood to walk in on so how about we leave it here for now?)

( yeah, while the suspense is at its highest.. welp, ladies, gentlemen, and others that end with " en" .. tune in tomorrow for the next episode of.. 

THE ELMENTALISTS

6 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( yeah, while the suspense is at its highest.. welp, ladies, gentlemen, and others that end with " en" .. tune in tomorrow for the next episode of.. 

THE ELMENTALISTS

(*insert epic music*)