Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris summoned a wall of fire around Lockwood trapping him in place. “I just want to talk Key. What do you mean “you were never the good guy in the first place”?” Iris walked through the fire wall unharmed and looked at Lockwood dead in the eyes.

Lockwood used the sea to put the fire out. "Maybe I was a mole for the Fire Kingdom,"

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood used the sea to put the fire out. "Maybe I was a mole for the Fire Kingdom,"

Iris looked bewildered. “What!?! Who made you think that!? Of course you aren’t.” 

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

"Wrong." That was Lockwood's last words before he ran down the dock and into the water, instantly submerging himself.

Iris didn't have time to let his thoughts process. He dove in the water after him. "LOCKWOOD. YOU CAN'T JUST TELL ME THAT AND LEAVE ME HERE." Iris was never known for his swimming skills, and as a fire elementalist he usually didn't like water. However, he was blinded by his adrenaline and concern and tore after Lockwood.

Lockwood sent a jet of water at him, before zooming off. A storm of bubbles flew from his mouth.

Iris coughed and sputtered, inhaling water and gasping for air. "Key..." he coughed as his lungs filled with water. (HE'S NOT GONNA DIE... SORT OF I HAVE A PLAN) Iris's world turned black and he sank to the bottom of the ocean.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris coughed and sputtered, inhaling water and gasping for air. "Key..." he coughed as his lungs filled with water. (HE'S NOT GONNA DIE... SORT OF I HAVE A PLAN) Iris's world turned black and he sank to the bottom of the ocean.

Lockwood ignored him and left him there. He zoomed away on a current.

12 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Vivus was right... Iris though as he sank to the bottom. He did kill me.. not in the way she thought... but here I am, drowning because of Lockwood. Heh, welp, guess this is it. Iris began to give up and accept his fate, when all of a sudden he heard a faint voice. Lockwood? he though. But as he was drifting through the dark abyss on his way to death, a bright orange flame appeared in front of his face. Iris was surprised. Why is this thing here? In the middle of the Void? Iris floated closer to the orange ball, and saw it transform into the figure of a woman. Huh? Iris was very confused, but was even more confused when the figure started talking. "Hello, Iris."

Vivus was right... Iris though as he sank to the bottom. He did kill me.. not in the way she thought... but here I am, drowning because of Lockwood. Heh, welp, guess this is it. Iris began to give up and accept his fate, when all of a sudden he heard a faint voice. Lockwood? he though. But as he was drifting through the dark abyss on his way to death, a bright orange flame appeared in front of his face. Iris was surprised. Why is this thing here? In the middle of the Void? Iris floated closer to the orange ball, and saw it transform into the figure of a woman. Huh? Iris was very confused, but was even more confused when the figure started talking. "Hello, Iris."

"How do you know my name?" Iris asked. The glowing woman chuckled. "I know a lot of stuff about you. Most importantly, that you cannot die right here because the boy you like is having a rebellious phase." The glowing woman floated towards Iris, and for a minute Iris had the motivation to swim to the surface again. The glowing woman sighed. "This is a cruel world we live in. Kamado wreaks havoc on all the kingdoms, leaving nothing but despair, death, and destruction in his wake." The glowing woman held out her hand and a tiny golden orb floated above her palm. "Fire is a beautiful thing, gifted with the power of life and destruction. The ancient Fire Kingdom was able to harness both sides of fire, and was able to use their powers to their full ability. Sadly, Kamado was consumed by his power-hungry conquest, and chose to only embrace the destructive side of fire. Now I come to you." The woman floated the glowing orb towards Iris. He watched as the orb floated through his body and was absorbed into his skin. "What did you just do?" Iris asked, concerned. The woman didn't reply. "You'll find out when you wake up. Just stop Lockwood before he does anything stupid. I'll be in touch." The woman started to disappear and Iris was starting to realize he was still drowning. "Wait!" he called, his lungs slowly starting to feel pain again. "What's your na-" but he was back in the real world again, drowning at the bottom of the sea.  (AAAAAA IRIS LORE WOOOOO)

• Eek! 1

29 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood reached an island in the Water Kingdom. Its defenitly been deserted.

He fell asleep in the sand, having something he thought was a vivid dream. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello there, Lockwood." A deep and gravelly voice was projected. 

"Who's there?!" He said, whirling around. 

It was Emperor Kamado. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

The Emperor didn't answer. "I have noticed that you have a friend by the name of Iris."

Lockwood snorted. "Some friend."

Kamado smiled. "You must think like that when anyone tries to convince you I am evil. They are just trying to either gain the throne of the Fire Kingdom or help their kingdom become more powerful. They are not working for the greater good." 

Lockwood nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He woke up on a sandy beach all alone, except for the turtles on the shore and the seagulls in the sky.

"How do you know my name?" Iris asked. The glowing woman chuckled. "I know a lot of stuff about you. Most importantly, that you cannot die right here because the boy you like is having a rebellious phase." The glowing woman floated towards Iris, and for a minute Iris had the motivation to swim to the surface again. The glowing woman sighed. "This is a cruel world we live in. Kamado wreaks havoc on all the kingdoms, leaving nothing but despair, death, and destruction in his wake." The glowing woman held out her hand and a tiny golden orb floated above her palm. "Fire is a beautiful thing, gifted with the power of life and destruction. The ancient Fire Kingdom was able to harness both sides of fire, and was able to use their powers to their full ability. Sadly, Kamado was consumed by his power-hungry conquest, and chose to only embrace the destructive side of fire. Now I come to you." The woman floated the glowing orb towards Iris. He watched as the orb floated through his body and was absorbed into his skin. "What did you just do?" Iris asked, concerned. The woman didn't reply. "You'll find out when you wake up. Just stop Lockwood before he does anything stupid. I'll be in touch." The woman started to disappear and Iris was starting to realize he was still drowning. "Wait!" he called, his lungs slowly starting to feel pain again. "What's your na-" but he was back in the real world again, drowning at the bottom of the sea.  (AAAAAA IRIS LORE WOOOOO)

He didn't understand what had just happened or why he wasn't dead yet, but all Iris knew was that he had to find Lockwood, and at least have a full conversation with him. Iris swam to the top, and filled his lungs with crisp oxygen. He barely even noticed the new flame-shaped tattoo on his wrist. "So some magical mist lady comes and tells me some great backstory and makes me absorb a magical orb that's supposed to what, allow me to use fire magic or whatnot, and I still will never be able to reach Lockwood in time. This is great." Iris began paddling through the frigid water when he got an idea. He summoned a jet of fire in both of his hands, and suddenly he was propelled out of the water. "Cool." he muttered. He spotted an island to the north. "Lockwood you'd better be there..." and floated over to the land.

(Photo of what I'm talking about for context. In Atla, Azula can fly using her fire. Here's what I mean:

See the source image

so, iris now has a built-in jetpack in his hands I guess...)

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris was wiping the sand out of his hair when he spotted Lockwood, sitting on the beach. "You left me to die. You can at least explain why." he said dully.

"Nope." He shook his head before scooting back into the water.

"Nope." He shook his head before scooting back into the water.

Iris grabbed Lockwood's arm. "Did you not hear me? I said you're going to explain why you left me to die. And don't you DARE say no again. Because after what you just did you had better have a DAM good reason." 

Iris grabbed Lockwood's arm. "Did you not hear me? I said you're going to explain why you left me to die. And don't you DARE say no again. Because after what you just did you had better have a DAM good reason." 

He chuckled before slipping out of Iris' grasp. "The water is calling me." He scooted until he was in over his head.

He chuckled before slipping out of Iris' grasp. "The water is calling me." He scooted until he was in over his head.

"I don't care about the water." Iris stormed over to Lockwood and pulled him out of the water. He didn't know where this new strength came from, but all he knew was he wasn't going to let Lockwood run away again. "I don't know what happened to you, but ever since you saw me comforting Vivus you haven't been the same. So, you are going to sit on this beach and listen to me talk before you do anything stupid because you think I'm lying or something, ok?"

9 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I don't care about the water." Iris stormed over to Lockwood and pulled him out of the water. He didn't know where this new strength came from, but all he knew was he wasn't going to let Lockwood run away again. "I don't know what happened to you, but ever since you saw me comforting Vivus you haven't been the same. So, you are going to sit on this beach and listen to me talk before you do anything stupid because you think I'm lying or something, ok?"

"Nope. And dont try to. You're just trying to hurt Emperor Kamado." He ran into the water with such a speed he was blur, and was gone by the next second.

"Nope. And dont try to. You're just trying to hurt Emperor Kamado." He ran into the water with such a speed he was blur, and was gone by the next second.

"Emperor Kamado- LOCKWOOD YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW." Iris had no clue what happened over the next two minutes, but all he knew was that when he came back to his senses, Lockwood was on the beach surrounded by scorch marks, his clothes singed and Iris hovering 6 feet in the air.   (ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED WITH GOOD TIME AAAAA iris is just angry rn)

"Emperor Kamado- LOCKWOOD YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW." Iris had no clue what happened over the next two minutes, but all he knew was that when he came back to his senses, Lockwood was on the beach surrounded by scorch marks, his clothes singed and Iris hovering 6 feet in the air.   (ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED WITH GOOD TIME AAAAA iris is just angry rn)

Lockwood cowered. "Please no m-more." His ponytail had been singed off, and his clothes were in rags.

Lockwood cowered. "Please no m-more." His ponytail had been singed off, and his clothes were in rags.

Iris rushed over to Lockwood. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I have no clue what just came over me I-" Iris dug through his soaked satchel and pulled out a bandana. He began tending to Lockwood's burns.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris rushed over to Lockwood. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I have no clue what just came over me I-" Iris dug through his soaked satchel and pulled out a bandana. He began tending to Lockwood's burns.

Lockwood flinched and scooched away.

Lockwood flinched and scooched away.

Iris wrapped the bandana around a large burn on Lockwood's leg. "Look, whatever you want to do, wherever you're going, I don't care. You're your own person and you should be free to make decisions without me interfering. However, I need to explain what was happening when you walked in on me and Vivus, because I think you have the whole situation played out wrong." Iris took a deep breath. "She's scared, Key. Like, terrified. She has these... visions... of death... and they're terrifying her. She had a vision of the town burning down and everyone dying, and that happened. Then she had a vision of you trying to kill me and look what happened. She's terrified she's going to loose us, and its driving her insane. She thinks everyone hates her, and I just had to comfort her. If you think I like her in a romantic way you're wrong, and I just had to explain that before you left . And whatever Moeruhime did had nothing to do with me, she's just... Moeruhime." Iris looked out at the moon rising over the water. "Thank you for your time. You can go where you want now."