Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris wrapped the bandana around a large burn on Lockwood's leg. "Look, whatever you want to do, wherever you're going, I don't care. You're your own person and you should be free to make decisions without me interfering. However, I need to explain what was happening when you walked in on me and Vivus, because I think you have the whole situation played out wrong." Iris took a deep breath. "She's scared, Key. Like, terrified. She has these... visions... of death... and they're terrifying her. She had a vision of the town burning down and everyone dying, and that happened. Then she had a vision of you trying to kill me and look what happened. She's terrified she's going to loose us, and its driving her insane. She thinks everyone hates her, and I just had to comfort her. If you think I like her in a romantic way you're wrong, and I just had to explain that before you left . And whatever Moeruhime did had nothing to do with me, she's just... Moeruhime." Iris looked out at the moon rising over the water. "Thank you for your time. You can go where you want now."

Lockwood immeaditly bolted for the water and was gone in a millisecond.

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood immeaditly bolted for the water and was gone in a millisecond.

Iris sighed and laid down on the sand. "Should have known he was going to do that." He watched the seagulls fly overhead and watched the stars start to twinkle in the sky. Iris began to sing to himself, something he would always do whenever he felt down.

6 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris sighed and laid down on the sand. "Should have known he was going to do that." He watched the seagulls fly overhead and watched the stars start to twinkle in the sky. Iris began to sing to himself, something he would always do whenever he felt down.

Iris sat up and put his head in his hands. "Why... every time... why... what did I do wrong this time..." he sobbed.

Vivus sat, staring down from the cliff, she suddenly had a vision of herself... on that same cliff, falling... unable to save herself....just...falling. 

Then it ended. 

The vision flickered through her mind, nothing else.. just the flickering of that vision in her head, over and over and over and over and over again, nonstop. She got up to leave the cliff, she slipped...and she fell. Falling...Falling...Falling... 

Failing... 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris sat up and put his head in his hands. "Why... every time... why... what did I do wrong this time..." he sobbed.

He stood up. "No point in going after him... he'll just get mad at me... and never want to see me again... although I'm already sure he hates me; considering I did try to barbecue him." Iris sniffled and flew back to the island where his friends were. He spotted Vivus on a cliff and floated over to her.

17 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

He stood up. "No point in going after him... he'll just get mad at me... and never want to see me again... although I'm already sure he hates me; considering I did try to barbecue him." Iris sniffled and flew back to the island where his friends were. He spotted Vivus on a cliff and floated over to her.

Vivus was stuck in a falling position, as if someone pressed pause on her life... ( Lore, since everyone's doing that)  

Breeze was steady barking and howling. Vivus' face has an expression of terror

57 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood was halfway across the world when he realized he was supposed to go to the Fire Kingdom.

He noticed the layout of the islands was similar to that of the Fire Kingdom, he surfaced. Lo and behold, there was the Lava Palace, smack dab by the shore. Lockwood smiled and began to create a current to the shore.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus was stuck in a falling position, as if someone pressed pause on her life... ( Lore, since everyone's doing that)  

Breeze was steady barking and howling. Vivus' face has an expression of terror

"Vivus?" Iris shook her shoulder. "Vivus?"

2 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

He noticed the layout of the islands was similar to that of the Fire Kingdom, he surfaced. Lo and behold, there was the Lava Palace, smack dab by the shore. Lockwood smiled and began to create a current to the shore.

Nothing could ever go his way, because the Guardian of the Kingdom was swimming towards him. "I forgot about this thing." Lockwood cursed, A stream of bubbles issuing from his mouth. He shot high speed jets of water at it, causing boils. (LOCKWOOD LORE TIME GUYS)

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

Nothing could ever go his way, because the Guardian of the Kingdom was swimming towards him. "I forgot about this thing." Lockwood cursed, A stream of bubbles issuing from his mouth. He shot high speed jets of water at it, causing boils. (LOCKWOOD LORE TIME GUYS)

(YOOOOOOOO BACKSTORY TIME???)

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Vivus?" Iris shook her shoulder. "Vivus?"

Vivus didn't budge, but you could tell that she heard him... gusts of wind blew everywhere, nearly mocking Iris out of place, then she continued to fall. Again, as if someone had pressed unpause, she screamed, Breeze barking like crazy, he started snarling.  

Vivus looked at Iris with a weary expression, it was very faint, but you could hear her say "I'm sorry..."  then she dissapeared as she hit the ground.. poof...gone..  

( DUH DUH DUUUUUUHHHH

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus looked at Iris with a weary expression, it was very faint, but you could hear her say "I'm sorry..."  then she dissapeared as she hit the ground.. poof...gone..  

( DUH DUH DUUUUUUHHHH

(WAIT WHAT NOOOOOOO IRIS'S EMOTIONAL SUPPORT BUDDY)

2 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

After a tough battle, or at least a battle, Lockwood found himself lying on the ocean floor, blacking out. His mind zoomed to his childhood, of a man who he called Grandfather to his oldest sister dying.

Lockwood, you know why I killed her, right?

Yes Grandfather.

She was anti-Fire Kingdom. She was planning to kill me. It was a kill or be killed situation.

Why are you explaining this to a child, Dad?

Because. He needs to know.

Fast forward to when he was fifteen.

Get out of my house Kamado. You will never see your grandkids again.

Yes I will.

Over my dead body.

So be it.

Lockwood didn't know what he was expecting when he agreed to be his grandfathers spy, but he didn't expect to be killed by his guardian. Sorry Grandfather, or Kamado as Mom would tell me to call you. I failed.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(WAIT WHAT NOOOOOOO IRIS'S EMOTIONAL SUPPORT BUDDY)

( she shall be back and she shall find Iris 

Very very soon.