Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus looked at Iris with a weary expression, it was very faint, but you could hear her say "I'm sorry..."  then she dissapeared as she hit the ground.. poof...gone..  

( DUH DUH DUUUUUUHHHH

"VIVUS?!?!" Iris cried as he landed to the ground. "VIVUS!?! Oh god please no..." Iris fell to his knees. "Not another person I care about gone... no...."

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(GRANDSON... WAIT WHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BRAIN. IRIS LIKES THE GRANDSON OF THE BIG EVIL MAN)

(THIS IS GONNA BE AWKWARD WHEN THEY GO TO FIGHT KAMADO)

5 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

After a tough battle, or at least a battle, Lockwood found himself lying on the ocean floor, blacking out. His mind zoomed to his childhood, of a man who he called Grandfather to his oldest sister dying.

Lockwood, you know why I killed her, right?

Yes Grandfather.

She was anti-Fire Kingdom. She was planning to kill me. It was a kill or be killed situation.

Why are you explaining this to a child, Dad?

Because. He needs to know.

Fast forward to when he was fifteen.

Get out of my house Kamado. You will never see your grandkids again.

Yes I will.

Over my dead body.

So be it.

Lockwood didn't know what he was expecting when he agreed to be his grandfathers spy, but he didn't expect to be killed by his guardian. Sorry Grandfather, or Kamado as Mom would tell me to call you. I failed.

Lockwood woke up in a room filled with red things.

No really. Red things galore. "Where am I?" He wondered. 

His grandfathers voice carried through the air. "In my room."

Lockwood shot out of the bed he was in. There was his grandfather, standing in the doorway. "Kamado!" He yelled, scrambling out of bed.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"VIVUS?!?!" Iris cried as he landed to the ground. "VIVUS!?! Oh god please no..." Iris fell to his knees. "Not another person I care about gone... no...."

Vivus could see Iris... he could see her, she was trapped in a place where he couldn't see where she was. " No, don't cry, I'm right here! " " come on.. go through.. go through!" she seemed to fall through the air, silently " Iris..." ( Foreshadowing 100)

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus could see Iris... he could see her, she was trapped in a place where he couldn't see where she was. " No, don't cry, I'm right here! " " come on.. go through.. go through!" she seemed to fall through the air, silently " Iris..." ( Foreshadowing 100)

Iris heard a faint whisper, as if someone was calling his name but they were beyond his reach. "Vivus...?"

2 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood woke up in a room filled with red things.

No really. Red things galore. "Where am I?" He wondered. 

His grandfathers voice carried through the air. "In my room."

Lockwood shot out of the bed he was in. There was his grandfather, standing in the doorway. "Kamado!" He yelled, scrambling out of bed.

He gave Kamado a hug, before pulling away and glaring at him. "Why do you habe the Guardian?!'

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris heard a faint whisper, as if someone was calling his name but they were beyond his reach. "Vivus...?"

" Yes?" she was very slowly coming back into the real world... she was transparent. she flickered as if she was a hologram 

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

He gave Kamado a hug, before pulling away and glaring at him. "Why do you habe the Guardian?!'

"For protection. Its called the Guardian. Your pet is in the room on the left." Kamado walked out. Pet? Surely he couldn't mean... Lockwood kicked his door open and ran to the room on the left, hesitating at the knob.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Yes?" she was very slowly coming back into the real world... she was transparent. she flickered as if she was a hologram 

Iris wiped his tears. "Are you dead? Is this some kind of ghost or hologram thing?"

Iris wiped his tears. "Are you dead? Is this some kind of ghost or hologram thing?"

Vivus shook her head " No... this is me- I'm just... I'm sorry, Iris" she became whole again, not transparent anymore, she immediately hugged Iris, but then quickly stopped, in fear of Lockwood.

3 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

"For protection. Its called the Guardian. Your pet is in the room on the left." Kamado walked out. Pet? Surely he couldn't mean... Lockwood kicked his door open and ran to the room on the left, hesitating at the knob.

He wrenched the door open and was instantly tackled to the opposite wall. Then his face was wet from a very wet tongue. He opened his eyes to see a lion on top of him. " Biscut! I missed you!"

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus shook her head " No... this is me- I'm just... I'm sorry, Iris" she became whole again, not transparent anymore, she immediately hugged Iris, but then quickly stopped, in fear of Lockwood.

Iris hugged her back. "What do you mean? Are you... a ghost or something?"

He wrenched the door open and was instantly tackled to the opposite wall. Then his face was wet from a very wet tongue. He opened his eyes to see a lion on top of him. " Biscut! I missed you!"

( fun fact- if a lion licked you, it would rip your skin off.. 

Iris hugged her back. "What do you mean? Are you... a ghost or something?"

No, no, im not a ghost! imjust.. kinda not a dying kind of peson.. its not my thing... she joked, but was still being serious

(No. Why would you say that?)

( I have no idea- it just reminded me of it- sorry

(You ruined my plan. Now I have to say he is a very special lion who was blessed with magical properties)

( s O r  R y..but having a special lion is cool, right?

3 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood patted his head. "Why were you in that room all alone?"

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

No, no, im not a ghost! imjust.. kinda not a dying kind of peson.. its not my thing... she joked, but was still being serious

"Uh, then how are you able to, like, not be visible or in a physical body anymore?"

Lockwood patted his head. "Why were you in that room all alone?"

Another lion padded out, also a male. He growled at Biscuit and turned back into the room. Lockwood raised his eyebrows at Biscuit, but was interrupted by a maid. "Sir, may you please move out of the hallway?" Lockwood nodded and crawled into the lion room.

"Uh, then how are you able to, like, not be visible or in a physical body anymore?"

Vivus looked down " I dont- yes, i do know... This world wont let me die.. "