Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus looked down " I dont- yes, i do know... This world wont let me die.. "

"That's horrible. I mean, you don't have to worry about dying in accidents or anything..." Iris got a look of pain in his eyes and rubbed his wrist nervously. "But I mean, you can never grow old and die, can you?"

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"That's horrible. I mean, you don't have to worry about dying in accidents or anything..." Iris got a look of pain in his eyes and rubbed his wrist nervously. "But I mean, you can never grow old and die, can you?"

(Them having an emotional arc and Lockwood gets two lions lmao)

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

( f u n

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

(Ooh we should all find a song to be a theme song for our characters)

( I KNOWWWW.. Vivus' song shall be Two Birds ( With her and life not letting her die ) ( definetly didnt plan this-

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Vivus frowned and sat next to him, shaking her head " No... I stop aging- physically aging at 18 " she said

2 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

(Pfft. That moment you realize that at some point in lore Lockwood is going to have to explain how he's Kamado's grandson to everyone... that's gonna be a very dramatic moment)

• Paw up 1

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus frowned and sat next to him, shaking her head " No... I stop aging- physically aging at 18 " she said

Iris looked at the weeds starting to sprout up from the burned grass. "That's horrible, you didn't do anything to deserve that." Iris twiddled his thumbs nervously.

5 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

(Lockwood's theme song is Enemy)

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( f u n

( I KNOWWWW.. Vivus' song shall be Two Birds ( With her and life not letting her die ) ( definetly didnt plan this-

(Certainly not, can you say the artist so I can check out the song?)

7 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

(Iris's is Amnesia Was Her Name (I'll reveal why later in lore or in a pm if you're impatient like I am lol))

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris looked at the weeds starting to sprout up from the burned grass. "That's horrible, you didn't do anything to deserve that." Iris twiddled his thumbs nervously.

Vivus half smirked " Most would see immortality as a curse, wouldn't they? but- I promise you, I'm fine" she looked at him " but- let's talk about you... why are you sad? I know that you are, I can sense it when you're next to me... and if you're not sad... then what's bothering you?

3 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

(Lockwood's theme song is Enemy)

(Certainly not, can you say the artist so I can check out the song?)

( sure, its Regina Spektor " Two Birds " 

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Iris's is Amnesia Was Her Name (I'll reveal why later in lore or in a pm if you're impatient like I am lol))

( im impatiant. you cant spell impatiant without a P..and an M 

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( sure, its Regina Spektor " Two Birds " 

( Kinda Vivus talking to herself- Like Iris's, Ill have to explain in LORE

6 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus half smirked " Most would see immortality as a curse, wouldn't they? but- I promise you, I'm fine" she looked at him " but- let's talk about you... why are you sad? I know that you are, I can sense it when you're next to me... and if you're not sad... then what's bothering you?

"I..." Iris's lip trembled and he just broke. "I lost him... he's gone... I don't know what happened but..." He started sobbing. "He left me to drown Vi... without a second thought... and even after I explained that I was hugging you because I was comforting you and that was it, he still left without a second thought." Iris looked at Vivus. "He said something about Kamado... I think he went to the Fire Kingdom..."

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I..." Iris's lip trembled and he just broke. "I lost him... he's gone... I don't know what happened but..." He started sobbing. "He left me to drown Vi... without a second thought... and even after I explained that I was hugging you because I was comforting you and that was it, he still left without a second thought." Iris looked at Vivus. "He said something about Kamado... I think he went to the Fire Kingdom..."

Vivus's face changed from concern to a look of betrayal, and anger that he could do something like that " But hes your boyfriend!" she raised her voice " How could he just leave you there to die!!!" She growled and shook her head

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus's face changed from concern to a look of betrayal, and anger that he could do something like that " But hes your boyfriend!" she raised her voice " How could he just leave you there to die!!!" She growled and shook her head

Iris looked out over the water. "He was... distracted by something. Something was definitely bothering him. Something other than just us hugging. Something that's been troubling him for a while. He just finally broke. It's probably my fault, I should have just let him go." Iris sighed. (Poor anxiety boy feeling responsible for everything :[ ))

40 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris looked out over the water. "He was... distracted by something. Something was definitely bothering him. Something other than just us hugging. Something that's been troubling him for a while. He just finally broke. It's probably my fault, I should have just let him go." Iris sighed. (Poor anxiety boy feeling responsible for everything :[ ))

"No, No, its not your fault! You didn't make him do that, that was his choice! You're responsible for yourself not others... not unless that responsibility was put in your hands" she looked into his eyes ( not romantically )  " You aren't responsible for any of the stuff that's happened! It was destined to be that way, that's how life runs its course"

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"No, No, its not your fault! You didn't make him do that, that was his choice! You're responsible for yourself not others... not unless that responsibility was put in your hands" she looked into his eyes ( not romantically )  " You aren't responsible for any of the stuff that's happened! It was destined to be that way, that's how life runs its course"

"Yeah, but I can't help but feel like part of it was my fault." Iris sobbed. "I really care about him, but whenever I tried to talk to him or explain myself he just ran away. Vivus... I... something happened." Iris looked at his hands. "I can't explain what happened, but I blacked out and the next thing I know Lockwood is almost torched. Something's wrong with my head, and when I got angry I lost it and almost killed him. No wonder he ran away. The look in his eyes, he was genuinely scared of me. I felt like a monster. I- I felt horrible. And when I tried to explain, he just left after. I let him, but I didn't expect him to leave immediately." (also probably going to go to bed so I'll respond to the next part in the morning.)

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Yeah, but I can't help but feel like part of it was my fault." Iris sobbed. "I really care about him, but whenever I tried to talk to him or explain myself he just ran away. Vivus... I... something happened." Iris looked at his hands. "I can't explain what happened, but I blacked out and the next thing I know Lockwood is almost torched. Something's wrong with my head, and when I got angry I lost it and almost killed him. No wonder he ran away. The look in his eyes, he was genuinely scared of me. I felt like a monster. I- I felt horrible. And when I tried to explain, he just left after. I let him, but I didn't expect him to leave immediately." (also probably going to go to bed so I'll respond to the next part in the morning.)

Vivus slowly nodded, understanding his issues... " It's alright, Iris.." she started, not breaking her gaze " You are NOT a monster, you are my best friend... and I don't know what he's feeling, or why you blacked out, but you will NEVER be a monster to me, and if he thinks differently then- then I'm sorry to say this, but he just doesn't- he can't see the true you if he only knows the surface... If he gets upset just with us hugging and wont let you even explain why- then- i cant- its not my place to judge your relationship... but for yours to be healthy, he has to learn to trust and listen... so far, he just cant "

(How does Kamado have a 18 year old grandson when he's 34???)

Moeruhime, while everyone was revealing backstories and lore, had taken a boat to the Fire Kingdom. She was wearing a brown hood to cover her features.

"Kajiko, it's been long enough."

She flicked her fingers, making a small burst of lightning appear in her hands (Moeruhime is a lightningbender real???)

Moeruhime docked in a commercial harbor town in the Fire Kingdom, features still hooded. A dock worker came up to her and asked for her identification

"Burning Princess, Kajiko." She said, making the dock worker nod and lead her to a company's warehouse

Moeruhime was led to a ledger, in which a girl her age sat. The girl looked up and said

"Well well well, the prodigal daughter returns at last."

Moeruhime scoffed "I'm sure you were having fun impersonating me, 'Kajiko'." She cocked an eyebrow

'Kajiko' rolled her eyes and chuckled "Pfft, I was hoping for your return the entire time. Also, Moe, what kind of name is 'Moeruhime'? Are you trying to be found out, my beautiful princess?"

"Shut up, Kai."

Kai gasped dramatically

"It's time then?" She asked

"Yes, I think it is. Clearwater's elders are gone, but their apprentices have survived. They will distract him, allowing us to strike."

Kai chuckled again "Your family is really loving, Moe." She said sarcastically

Moeruhime rolled her eyes and briefly smiled "It sure is..."

6 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus slowly nodded, understanding his issues... " It's alright, Iris.." she started, not breaking her gaze " You are NOT a monster, you are my best friend... and I don't know what he's feeling, or why you blacked out, but you will NEVER be a monster to me, and if he thinks differently then- then I'm sorry to say this, but he just doesn't- he can't see the true you if he only knows the surface... If he gets upset just with us hugging and wont let you even explain why- then- i cant- its not my place to judge your relationship... but for yours to be healthy, he has to learn to trust and listen... so far, he just cant "

“I just… don’t want to accidentally hurt someone. And Lockwood… it’s complicated. All I know is that there’s some other force in play here, something that has been affecting Lockwood for a while. I mean, or else he takes hugging really seriously.”