Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

11 minutes ago, Green said:

(Aaaaaaa- also I'm watching ATLA for this rp lol) 

(sksdkssdn i watched like one season of ATLA two years ago but I know ENOUGH)

2 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“I just… don’t want to accidentally hurt someone. And Lockwood… it’s complicated. All I know is that there’s some other force in play here, something that has been affecting Lockwood for a while. I mean, or else he takes hugging really seriously.”

Vivus was silent, she was thinking of what could've happened, so she didn't talk until she had a possible answer...so far, she couldn't think of anything- " What if he's afraid of being alone? Like me? So he's very protective of you with other people because he's afraid... I know that if I was in a relationship, I'd me atleast a LITTLE jealous... maybe not to that extent, but I'd be jealous. Maybe that's what's going on with Lockwood? Atleast a little?

20 minutes ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

(help whats been happening i left for a couple of hours dciodjsipxsp)

(uh Lockwood is the grandson of the Emperor. He got mad at Iris (I think?) and ran away back to the Fire Kingdom. Iris got upsetty spaghetti about Lockwood running away and went after him. Lockwood heartlessly leaves Iris to drown, to which a magical fire lady shows up and did something to Iris that I will reveal in lore later. Iris blacks out and next thing he knows he almost turned Lockwood into a barbecue. Iris explains why he and Vivus were hugging. Lockwood still runs away. Iris gets upset, cries, Vivus dies but comes back to life, explaining that she just can't die. Iris breaks down and feels horrible and thinks that Lockwood running away was his fault. Lockwood gets 2 pet tigers, and Moeruhime ran away to the fire kingdom and is probably doing something illegal)

• Paw up 2

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(uh Lockwood is the grandson of the Emperor. He got mad at Iris (I think?) and ran away back to the Fire Kingdom. Iris got upsetty spaghetti about Lockwood running away and went after him. Lockwood heartlessly leaves Iris to drown, to which a magical fire lady shows up and did something to Iris that I will reveal in lore later. Iris blacks out and next thing he knows he almost turned Lockwood into a barbecue. Iris explains why he and Vivus were hugging. Lockwood still runs away. Iris gets upset, cries, Vivus dies but comes back to life, explaining that she just can't die. Iris breaks down and feels horrible and thinks that Lockwood running away was his fault. Lockwood gets 2 pet tigers, and Moeruhime ran away to the fire kingdom and is probably doing something illegal)

(okay wow that makes sense.)

17 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

( Vivus has death visions-

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

(Ok but how does 34 year old Kamado have a 18 year old grandson?????)

( uhhh....hmm... hold on, lemme do some math..

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

(just to be clear, Lockwood was adopted at ten years old and was raised by his 'father' and 'mother' for eight years. His father is Kamado's son.)

(how was Kamado when he had a kid???? Another adoption???)

Just now, Modiano said:

(how was Kamado when he had a kid???? Another adoption???)

(Kamado is 34, so he could have had a kid with another adoption. havent really thought this out much lol. with post Lockwood's whole little family tree including adoption soon i promise)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus was silent, she was thinking of what could've happened, so she didn't talk until she had a possible answer...so far, she couldn't think of anything- " What if he's afraid of being alone? Like me? So he's very protective of you with other people because he's afraid... I know that if I was in a relationship, I'd me atleast a LITTLE jealous... maybe not to that extent, but I'd be jealous. Maybe that's what's going on with Lockwood? Atleast a little?

“He said that he cares about me. I don’t know if I can believe that anymore though.” Iris sighed. “It seems like you’re the only person who still cares about me. I’m sure Lynx and Cedar do too, but you seem to care the most.”

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“He said that he cares about me. I don’t know if I can believe that anymore though.” Iris sighed. “It seems like you’re the only person who still cares about me. I’m sure Lynx and Cedar do too, but you seem to care the most.”

Vivus nodded and looked away, she didn't know how to respond to that, but she patted his shoulder to show that she's there. 

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus nodded and looked away, she didn't know how to respond to that, but she patted his shoulder to show that she's there. 

Iris stared at the fire red sun sinking behind the water. "What are we going to do? If the emperor finds Lockwood and somehow convinces him we're the bad guys..." his voice trailed off.

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris stared at the fire red sun sinking behind the water. "What are we going to do? If the emperor finds Lockwood and somehow convinces him we're the bad guys..." his voice trailed off.

(are you guys still at Clearwater or somewhere else. cos lockwood was zooming all over the place and now i have no idea where anyone is :')

6 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Vivus thunk for long moment  " I think he already has... "

2 minutes ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

(are you guys still at Clearwater or somewhere else. cos lockwood was zooming all over the place and now i have no idea where anyone is :')

(yeah we're by the beach near the clearwater ruins)

• Paw up 1