Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"But if they are true... then why was young me at the Academy learning water magic? And then that means... Lockwood is Kamado's grandson. And why have these visions just started? Is this what the magic fire lady did to me? Give me visions of the past?"

"If it is, then that's pretty cool! Atleast you don't have visions of- other things" Vivus shrugged it off and started mumbling to herself as she usually did. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"If it is, then that's pretty cool! Atleast you don't have visions of- other things" Vivus shrugged it off and started mumbling to herself as she usually did. 

Iris twiddled his thumbs like he did whenever he was anxious. "But then why can't I remember that part of my childhood if it was me? And why am I a fire elementalist instead of a water elementalist?"

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris twiddled his thumbs like he did whenever he was anxious. "But then why can't I remember that part of my childhood if it was me? And why am I a fire elementalist instead of a water elementalist?"

"Maybe they changed your element? "  She mumbled. 

"Maybe they changed your element? "  She mumbled. 

"Who though? I've been learning fire magic since I arrived in Clearwater when I was 12."

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Who though? I've been learning fire magic since I arrived in Clearwater when I was 12."

" Emperor Komado? He's a bit suspicious... he caused all of this anyways... maybe he sent someone to change your element-" 

"It's just really weird."

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Emperor Komado? He's a bit suspicious... he caused all of this anyways... maybe he sent someone to change your element-" 

" oh- and visions can be very vague sometimes..."

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Iris shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know. It is really weird though; when I was having that vision, the experiences that those kids were going through felt... familiar, like I was having deja vu or something like that. But I never went to the academy, I lived in the Water Kingdom for my entire life until my family left me when I was 14 and I traveled to Clearwater to start a new life."

51 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know. It is really weird though; when I was having that vision, the experiences that those kids were going through felt... familiar, like I was having deja vu or something like that. But I never went to the academy, I lived in the Water Kingdom for my entire life until my family left me when I was 14 and I traveled to Clearwater to start a new life."

Vivus " Maybe you did... maybe you don't remember, that's why you're experiencing it now? " she tilted her head 

Breeze tilted his head too " This is new, what is it? "  he said ( TALKIN DOG) 

Vivus yelped in surprise ( Breeze will not change the subject, subject is on Iris )

9 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus " Maybe you did... maybe you don't remember, that's why you're experiencing it now? " she tilted her head 

Breeze tilted his head too " This is new, what is it? "  he said ( TALKIN DOG) 

Vivus yelped in surprise ( Breeze will not change the subject, subject is on Iris )

Iris shrugged. "Maybe." However, suddenly things started to make sense... Iris remembered back to his vision. The pill... oh my god the pill... Iris was lost in his thoughts as things suddenly began to fit together. "Lynx, Vivus I th-" Iris began, but Iris was interrupted by Breeze. "SINCE WHEN COULD THE DOG TALK?!?" Iris yelped and backed away.

Iris shrugged. "Maybe." However, suddenly things started to make sense... Iris remembered back to his vision. The pill... oh my god the pill... Iris was lost in his thoughts as things suddenly began to fit together. "Lynx, Vivus I th-" Iris began, but Iris was interrupted by Breeze. "SINCE WHEN COULD THE DOG TALK?!?" Iris yelped and backed away.

Breeze flicked his ears " Oh, I've always been talking, I'm Vivus's assigned pet at birth to guide her through her life, and if I decide that I'm done, then I leave... but i like Vivus, she feeds me! I'm staying. also, she's nice. I've been alive forrrr.... 300 years! "  Breeze smiled " I like Vivus!" he wagged his tail " Continue your fascinating discovery!" 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Breeze flicked his ears " Oh, I've always been talking, I'm Vivus's assigned pet at birth to guide her through her life, and if I decide that I'm done, then I leave... but i like Vivus, she feeds me! I'm staying. also, she's nice. I've been alive forrrr.... 300 years! "  Breeze smiled " I like Vivus!" he wagged his tail " Continue your fascinating discovery!" 

Iris stared at Breeze, and then Vivus, and then Breeze, and then Vivus again. "300 years!?! Oh god this day just keeps getting even more confusing. And just when I thought I'd made sense of everything." Iris wiped his forehead with his sleeve.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris stared at Breeze, and then Vivus, and then Breeze, and then Vivus again. "300 years!?! Oh god this day just keeps getting even more confusing. And just when I thought I'd made sense of everything." Iris wiped his forehead with his sleeve.

Vivus shrugged " I didnt know that- and im not 300 years old- he is- but really, continue.." 

Vivus shrugged " I didnt know that- and im not 300 years old- he is- but really, continue.." 

"I think this all had something to do with that pill 'young me' took. In my vision, the Fire Kingdom guard said that they had to eradicate all the elementalists, but he didn't kill most of them. What if the pill they forced the teachers and kids to take was some kind of amnesia drug manufactured to make all elementalists forget how to use their powers and live normal lives. That would explain why I can't remember anything, and why I can't use water magic if that was me."

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I think this all had something to do with that pill 'young me' took. In my vision, the Fire Kingdom guard said that they had to eradicate all the elementalists, but he didn't kill most of them. What if the pill they forced the teachers and kids to take was some kind of amnesia drug manufactured to make all elementalists forget how to use their powers and live normal lives. That would explain why I can't remember anything, and why I can't use water magic if that was me."

Vivus nodded " that makes sense.. maybe so..." 

Vivus nodded " that makes sense.. maybe so..." 

Iris suddenly began to feel outraged again. "Ugh I HATE not knowing now. Was that me? I probably won't know because most people that were there were drugged and memory wiped! What is going on with my head? What else am I forgetting!" (A lot, buddy. You forgot a lot of things.)

Iris suddenly began to feel outraged again. "Ugh I HATE not knowing now. Was that me? I probably won't know because most people that were there were drugged and memory wiped! What is going on with my head? What else am I forgetting!" (A lot, buddy. You forgot a lot of things.)

" hey, hey, calm down... memory happens slowly.. we know that you know some of it, you just have to be patient.. maybe in your next vision, you'll see more! "

" hey, hey, calm down... memory happens slowly.. we know that you know some of it, you just have to be patient.. maybe in your next vision, you'll see more! "

"Maybe. You're right, I guess all we can do is wait." Iris stood up. "But for now, I am starving. Got any food left over?"

"Maybe. You're right, I guess all we can do is wait." Iris stood up. "But for now, I am starving. Got any food left over?"

breeze jumped up " FOOD! I KNOW WHAT FOOD IS! " he began sniffing and went to the tunnel to get some food 

• Star Starless changed the title to The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])
2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

breeze jumped up " FOOD! I KNOW WHAT FOOD IS! " he began sniffing and went to the tunnel to get some food 

Iris chuckled, lightening up for the first time that day. He followed Breeze and Vivus back to her base and dug around the kitchen for food.

6 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris chuckled, lightening up for the first time that day. He followed Breeze and Vivus back to her base and dug around the kitchen for food.

Vivus ate plain bread..

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus ate plain bread..

Iris was a little concerned that Vivus was only eating plain bread, but he didn't want to criticize her eating habits, especially after how understanding and caring she had been today, so Iris just shrugged it off. He grabbed some leftover steak bites from the ice box and ate them straight out of the container they were being stored in.

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris was a little concerned that Vivus was only eating plain bread, but he didn't want to criticize her eating habits, especially after how understanding and caring she had been today, so Iris just shrugged it off. He grabbed some leftover steak bites from the ice box and ate them straight out of the container they were being stored in.

( me who eats bread daily:  i am HIGHLY offended.. 

/j   im not offended at all