Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( me who eats bread daily:  i am HIGHLY offended.. 

/j   im not offended at all

(haha I eat straight up bread too some days. Bread is amazing)

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(haha I eat straight up bread too some days. Bread is amazing)

( b r e a d 

Vivus gave a steak to Breeze 

Breeze smiled " Hi, im Breeze! you know that already! "  ( he has an australian accent bc yes )  

Breeze went up to iris " Hi, Im Breeze! you know that already!" 

8 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus gave a steak to Breeze 

Breeze smiled " Hi, im Breeze! you know that already! "  ( he has an australian accent bc yes )  

Breeze went up to iris " Hi, Im Breeze! you know that already!" 

Lynx noticed Breeze and walked over quickly. "THE DOG TALKS NOW??"

55 minutes ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

Lynx noticed Breeze and walked over quickly. "THE DOG TALKS NOW??"

Vivus looked at Iris " apparently, yes...I didn't know he could talk- "  

( I'm tempted to have him be able to turn human but that would be overboard...talking dogs are funny. )

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( I'm tempted to have him be able to turn human but that would be overboard...talking dogs are funny. )

( also, because I don't think that talking dogs are allowed let alone them being able to turn....into other things-

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"How did he- WHAT?"

4 minutes ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

"How did he- WHAT?"

Vivus shrugged " I didn't know he could talk- he said that he's some sort of Guardian for my life- and that he has the choice to leave when he wants to but he won't since he's attached to me-  and uhm... he's 300 years old- and Immortal." 

( this is part of her lore as well. 

Breeze looked at them both "Well, I'm good at being silent! I've been keeping quiet for 254 years, why stop now? Haha" he shut his snout and smiled. 

18 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Breeze looked at them both "Well, I'm good at being silent! I've been keeping quiet for 254 years, why stop now? Haha" he shut his snout and smiled. 

Iris chuckled. "I don't think I could ever stay silent for that long. I'd get annoyed at my thoughts."

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris chuckled. "I don't think I could ever stay silent for that long. I'd get annoyed at my thoughts."

Breeze shrugged and nodded. 

On 5/18/2022 at 7:18 PM, TornadoSnek said:

Another lion padded out, also a male. He growled at Biscuit and turned back into the room. Lockwood raised his eyebrows at Biscuit, but was interrupted by a maid. "Sir, may you please move out of the hallway?" Lockwood nodded and crawled into the lion room.

(oH MY GOD I MISSED A LOT)

Lockwood looked up to see the face of a snarling lion. "Chill dude. I'm not gonna hurt ya." He stood up.

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

(oH MY GOD I MISSED A LOT)

Lockwood looked up to see the face of a snarling lion. "Chill dude. I'm not gonna hurt ya." He stood up.

(NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL AHAHAHAHH)

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

(Who wants to hear a lot about Lockwood and his family?

It took forever to write so dont expect any instant responses)

( Lockwood's family tree begins with Kamado adopting a ten year old called Shockwood, who adopts a ten year old who he names Lockwood. Shockwood is also married to a woman called Amita and has three kids, Alita, Nockwood, and Camitha. Amita's parents are Tabitha and Neno, and she has a brother called Dentako. Dentako has a daughter named Mirania, mother unknown. Family History: Lockwood's mother's family lives in the water kingdom and is nobility there. At the age of twenty, Amita's brother Dentako dies and leaves behind a daughter. Amita ran off to Clearwater where she meets Shockwood and his 'son' Lockwood. They got married and had three kids. They lived peacefully for eight years until Kamado attacked Clearwater and killed the rest of Lockwood's family.

Lockwood's Bio

Name(s): Lockwood

Gender(s): Male

Appearance: Lockwood is a tall, lanky guy with blonde hair that he wears in a ponytail, He has green eyes and a scar on his back from his biological mom. He can often be seen wearing sweatpants and a leather jacket, and has his ears pierced with two hoop earrings. Lockwood usually wears boots.

Personality: He is a slightly tramutized adult who uses a care-free, bossy attitude to cover up his cowardice. Lockwood's quick temper and jealous demeanor often push people away. He has never really left his moody teenager stage despite being an adult. He absoulty despises the saying 'man up' and has been known to start fights over it.

Past: Lockwood was born to Felicia Cackrod when she was sevnteen, and never knew his father. His mother was abusive until she was blinded in an incident, when she turned to passive aggresive insults instead. This lasted from when Lockwood was six years old to ten years old, when he was taken away from Felicia and put in an adoption center. By that time, he was almost eleven and showing signs of abuse and being underfed. When he was eleven, he was adopted by Kamado's adopted son and witnessed Kamado kill his new sister, Alita. After that, for the next seven years, his life was uneventful.

Medical Conditions: At the age of ten, Lockwood was diagnosed with hemophilia. He has a severe allergy to dairy products and a less severe allergy to nuts. He has a past of abuse and scars to show it.

Sexuality: Gay

Personal Alignment: Lockwood considers himself a neutral person who must take into account both sides of a story before picking a side.

My fingers hurt help)

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

( Lockwood's family tree begins with Kamado adopting a ten year old called Shockwood, who adopts a ten year old who he names Lockwood. Shockwood is also married to a woman called Amita and has three kids, Alita, Nockwood, and Camitha. Amita's parents are Tabitha and Neno, and she has a brother called Dentako. Dentako has a daughter named Mirania, mother unknown. Family History: Lockwood's mother's family lives in the water kingdom and is nobility there. At the age of twenty, Amita's brother Dentako dies and leaves behind a daughter. Amita ran off to Clearwater where she meets Shockwood and his 'son' Lockwood. They got married and had three kids. They lived peacefully for eight years until Kamado attacked Clearwater and killed the rest of Lockwood's family.

Lockwood's Bio

Name(s): Lockwood

Gender(s): Male

Appearance: Lockwood is a tall, lanky guy with blonde hair that he wears in a ponytail, He has green eyes and a scar on his back from his biological mom. He can often be seen wearing sweatpants and a leather jacket, and has his ears pierced with two hoop earrings. Lockwood usually wears boots.

Personality: He is a slightly tramutized adult who uses a care-free, bossy attitude to cover up his cowardice. Lockwood's quick temper and jealous demeanor often push people away. He has never really left his moody teenager stage despite being an adult. He absoulty despises the saying 'man up' and has been known to start fights over it.

Past: Lockwood was born to Felicia Cackrod when she was sevnteen, and never knew his father. His mother was abusive until she was blinded in an incident, when she turned to passive aggresive insults instead. This lasted from when Lockwood was six years old to ten years old, when he was taken away from Felicia and put in an adoption center. By that time, he was almost eleven and showing signs of abuse and being underfed. When he was eleven, he was adopted by Kamado's adopted son and witnessed Kamado kill his new sister, Alita. After that, for the next seven years, his life was uneventful.

Medical Conditions: At the age of ten, Lockwood was diagnosed with hemophilia. He has a severe allergy to dairy products and a less severe allergy to nuts. He has a past of abuse and scars to show it.

Sexuality: Gay

Personal Alignment: Lockwood considers himself a neutral person who must take into account both sides of a story before picking a side.

My fingers hurt help)

(im making a family tree in family echo, gonna add this

• Eek! 1