Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

(Mmmmmm time for cedar to realize everyone left lol. NOTE BEFOREHAND: not supposed to make you feel guilty for leaving him!!! I just keep forgetting to interact and now i got an idea. Idk where you guys even are at this point tbh-)

Cedar finally decided that it would be a good idea to go and see everyone else. He walked out, noticing before that it had been weirdly quiet... wait, where was everyone? They left him? Again? Why was he always left behind, forgot about... was he not good enough? Was it because he could barely use his earth elementalist abilities? Was he just not useful enough to help? He was never told anything before and he wasn't now, either! Were they ever even his friends? At this point he didn't know. He was used to people leaving him behind... but THIS. WAS. IT! He felt like crying, punching something, anything to make this feeling stop! He ran outside and out into the forest in a random direction, trying to get away from everything and everyone. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Green said:

(Mmmmmm time for cedar to realize everyone left lol. NOTE BEFOREHAND: not supposed to make you feel guilty for leaving him!!! I just keep forgetting to interact and now i got an idea. Idk where you guys even are at this point tbh-)

Cedar finally decided that it would be a good idea to go and see everyone else. He walked out, noticing before that it had been weirdly quiet... wait, where was everyone? They left him? Again? Why was he always left behind, forgot about... was he not good enough? Was it because he could barely use his earth elementalist abilities? Was he just not useful enough to help? He was never told anything before and he wasn't now, either! Were they ever even his friends? At this point he didn't know. He was used to people leaving him behind... but THIS. WAS. IT! He felt like crying, punching something, anything to make this feeling stop! He ran outside and out into the forest in a random direction, trying to get away from everything and everyone. 

(aaaaa thats so sad whyyy)

5 minutes ago, Green said:

(poor cedar. green stay online for a little bit i'll make lore so Iris finds him. make him want to walk towards the old town square, thats where Vivus' base is)

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(poor cedar. green stay online for a little bit i'll make lore so Iris finds him. make him want to walk towards the old town square, thats where Vivus' base is)

(no no I got a plan, don't worry) 

25 minutes ago, Green said:

He kept running, he kept running, he JUST KEPT RUNNING! He didn't think this would happen... his friends felt like family to him, but now his friends and family were gone. Everyone, everything, gone. Did they ever care about him like he cared about them? Well, he wasn't going to stick around to find out. Until, he reached the ocean... He slowed to a stop, flopping onto the sand. How could he be so stupid? how could he forget? He can't leave.. He just sat on the sand, trying to manipulate it. He could make a few grains of sand float around him, but that was kind of it... Why did they forget about him? It wasn't their fault... right? The world is so big... and he felt so small... He couldn't do anything right...

(feel free to come and interact, or not, either is fine. I just need to set up his lore rn, so interaction is fine) 

"Why didn't you tell me that you can speak?" 

" I'm not supposed to, but since you were given that curse, I might as well... I cant stay silent forever, you know." He laughed 

"Well, I guess..."  she continued to pet Breeze 

Iris watched as Vivus walked outside. "We need to talk." a voice said. Iris almost choked on his piece of steak. He whirled around to see the glowing fire lady behind him again. "Did I have a near-death experience again?" Iris asked. "Am I suffocating on steak right now and don't know it?"