Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris watched as Vivus walked outside. "We need to talk." a voice said. Iris almost choked on his piece of steak. He whirled around to see the glowing fire lady behind him again. "Did I have a near-death experience again?" Iris asked. "Am I suffocating on steak right now and don't know it?"

"No, Iris, you're not dying currently. However, we do need to talk." the woman said. She floated over to Iris. "Its about the vision I had, isn't it?" Iris guessed. The woman nodded melancholically. 

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"No, Iris, you're not dying currently. However, we do need to talk." the woman said. She floated over to Iris. "It's about the vision I had, isn't it?" Iris guessed. The woman nodded melancholically. 

"So, what was that? What did you do with that glowing orb thingy? Why am I suddenly having these weird dreams?" The woman sighed. "Iris, that vision you had was true... That young boy you saw was you. Lockwood is the grandson of Kamado. The orb I gave to you, it's somewhat of a cure for the memory loss drug. It comes at a cost, but watching you live in denial of everything that happened in your past is paining me." Iris stopped and practically passed out for the third time that day. "I had a feeling deep down but didn't want to believe it. Will my memories come back now?"

"Yes, but not in the way you think. In order to regain your memories, you'll have visions of the past. Your dreams will slowly reveal parts of your past to you, some good and some bad." Iris was a little unnerved by this, but he didn't have a choice but to accept it. "However, you have to be extremely careful to control your emotions." The woman's usually soft voice turned stone cold. "The incident that happened when you blacked out and almost torched Lockwood was no accident. You need to control yourself so that doesn't happen again." The woman looked at her wrist like she was checking a watch. Iris had so many questions. "What happened when I blacked o-" He didn't get to finish. "I must go now, I will be in touch." and with that the woman disappeared and Iris was left standing alone in Vivus's kitchen, more confused than before.

6 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"So, what was that? What did you do with that glowing orb thingy? Why am I suddenly having these weird dreams?" The woman sighed. "Iris, that vision you had was true... That young boy you saw was you. Lockwood is the grandson of Kamado. The orb I gave to you, it's somewhat of a cure for the memory loss drug. It comes at a cost, but watching you live in denial of everything that happened in your past is paining me." Iris stopped and practically passed out for the third time that day. "I had a feeling deep down but didn't want to believe it. Will my memories come back now?"

"Yes, but not in the way you think. In order to regain your memories, you'll have visions of the past. Your dreams will slowly reveal parts of your past to you, some good and some bad." Iris was a little unnerved by this, but he didn't have a choice but to accept it. "However, you have to be extremely careful to control your emotions." The woman's usually soft voice turned stone cold. "The incident that happened when you blacked out and almost torched Lockwood was no accident. You need to control yourself so that doesn't happen again." The woman looked at her wrist like she was checking a watch. Iris had so many questions. "What happened when I blacked o-" He didn't get to finish. "I must go now, I will be in touch." and with that the woman disappeared and Iris was left standing alone in Vivus's kitchen, more confused than before.

Iris was shaking anxiously. "I was a water elementalist at one point... Lockwood is Kamado's grandson... what?" he rubbed his temples. "So was he just pretending to be my friend? Pretending to even care? I bet he didn't care at all. I bet he was just using me for information, so he could spy on us. And now- oh no." Iris realized just how dangerous of a situation they were in. "Vivus?" Iris yelled. "Vivus, Lynx? We've got a problem-" Iris ran up the tunnel and outside.

6 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris was shaking anxiously. "I was a water elementalist at one point... Lockwood is Kamado's grandson... what?" he rubbed his temples. "So was he just pretending to be my friend? Pretending to even care? I bet he didn't care at all. I bet he was just using me for information, so he could spy on us. And now- oh no." Iris realized just how dangerous of a situation they were in. "Vivus?" Iris yelled. "Vivus, Lynx? We've got a problem-" Iris ran up the tunnel and outside.

Vivus went up to Iris " what is it? what happened?"

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus went up to Iris " what is it? what happened?"

"Vivus, gather as much stuff as you can. We need to leave, like, right now." Iris had genuine fear in his eyes.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Vivus, gather as much stuff as you can. We need to leave, like, right now." Iris had genuine fear in his eyes.

Vivus understood and nodded, she got the most important things, food, clothes for everyone, and her book supplies " Something bad happened..."

Name: Citrine

Element: Earth

Sexuality: Pansexual

Gender/Pronouns: she/her/they

Appearance: very, very tall, light tan colored skin, strait black hair that fades into light brown, amber eyes

Other notes: no not really

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus understood and nodded, she got the most important things, food, clothes for everyone, and her book supplies " Something bad happened..."

Iris nodded as he shoved books and wads of paper in his backpack. "The magic fire lady visited me. She told me that... my visions were true, which means that not only was I a water elementalist at some point, but that Lockwood is Kamado's grandson. And knowing that, he's probably already told Kamado where we are, which means that we are in a lot of danger by staying here. We have to get to the Water Kingdom ASAP." Iris hadn't noticed that while he was explaining, he had set a piece of paper on fire by accident. Control your emotions so it doesn't happen again. The woman's words echoed in Iris's head. He hadn't realized he had gotten worked up explaining why they had to leave, but it made sense. He was mad at his brain for not remembering, mad at Lockwood for betraying them, and just mad at life in general. He stamped out the fire and went back to shoving things in his bag.

Iris nodded as he shoved books and wads of paper in his backpack. "The magic fire lady visited me. She told me that... my visions were true, which means that not only was I a water elementalist at some point, but that Lockwood is Kamado's grandson. And knowing that, he's probably already told Kamado where we are, which means that we are in a lot of danger by staying here. We have to get to the Water Kingdom ASAP." Iris hadn't noticed that while he was explaining, he had set a piece of paper on fire by accident. Control your emotions so it doesn't happen again. The woman's words echoed in Iris's head. He hadn't realized he had gotten worked up explaining why they had to leave, but it made sense. He was mad at his brain for not remembering, mad at Lockwood for betraying them, and just mad at life in general. He stamped out the fire and went back to shoving things in his bag.

Vivus's eyes waters, shoving back tears, she sighed, her voice became flat " fine... as long as we live.."

Vivus's eyes waters, shoving back tears, she sighed, her voice became flat " fine... as long as we live.."

Iris blinked back tears as well. "Look, Vi, I don't want to leave either, but we have to. Otherwise we'll die..." If I ever see Lockwood again I am going to burn his body into the ground. Iris thought angrily.

Iris blinked back tears as well. "Look, Vi, I don't want to leave either, but we have to. Otherwise we'll die..." If I ever see Lockwood again I am going to burn his body into the ground. Iris thought angrily.

"y-yeah.. i get that..." how could he!? how could he just ditch us like that!?  Vivus thought about knocking the air out of him( like if someone punched u in the stomach-) if she ever saw Lockwood again...but she thought that it would break Iris's heart if she did, so she pushed those thoughts out of her head, her anger drifted away and she slowly accepted what was going to happen " What about Cedar?"

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris finished shoving things in his satchel, including spare clothes, sketch paper and pencils, some books Vivus wrote, some books on kingdom histories and elementalist magic, as well as his sketchbook. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out the photo he had found earlier in his house. He folded up the picture and shoved it in his notebook, burying it at the bottom of his bag and pulling the bag over his shoulder.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"y-yeah.. i get that..." how could he!? how could he just ditch us like that!?  Vivus thought about knocking the air out of him( like if someone punched u in the stomach-) if she ever saw Lockwood again...but she thought that it would break Iris's heart if she did, so she pushed those thoughts out of her head, her anger drifted away and she slowly accepted what was going to happen " What about Cedar?"

Iris sighed. "I... I don't know where he is. I don't know if he's alive or not. I want to go and find him, but we don't have time. Its been a day since Lockwood left, which means that the Fire Kingdom could be here at any moment... We don't have time..." Iris sniffled.

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris sighed. "I... I don't know where he is. I don't know if he's alive or not. I want to go and find him, but we don't have time. Its been a day since Lockwood left, which means that the Fire Kingdom could be here at any moment... We don't have time..." Iris sniffled.

" if we find him, wed risk our lives trying..." 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" if we find him, wed risk our lives trying..." 

Iris nodded sadly. "When its safe, I promise, we'll come back and search the entire island for Cedar."

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris nodded sadly. "When its safe, I promise, we'll come back and search the entire island for Cedar."

Vivus felt a tear run down her face as she put the last of her thinsg together, she put a leash on Breeze and stood " Alright.. lets go then..."

Vivus felt a tear run down her face as she put the last of her thinsg together, she put a leash on Breeze and stood " Alright.. lets go then..."

Iris nodded as tears ran down his cheek. "We should hide this place, for when we come back." He stood up.

Iris nodded as tears ran down his cheek. "We should hide this place, for when we come back." He stood up.

" its hidden away from them... it blends in already- but we should hide it even more, if lockwood leads them to it- yea.." she places bushes over the enterance, but also everywhere else so that it would be difficult to tell where it was.. 

" can you char these a little?" 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" its hidden away from them... it blends in already- but we should hide it even more, if lockwood leads them to it- yea.." she places bushes over the enterance, but also everywhere else so that it would be difficult to tell where it was.. 

" can you char these a little?" 

Iris nodded, and summoned a flicker of fire in his palm. He set quite a few of the leaves on fire, making the decoy shrubbery blend in with the rest of the landscape. (Also lets just pretend Lynx is with them too.)

• Paw up 1

Iris nodded, and summoned a flicker of fire in his palm. He set quite a few of the leaves on fire, making the decoy shrubbery blend in with the rest of the landscape. (Also lets just pretend Lynx is with them too.)

" Thank you..."  she started walking to a second base that she knew "I have a second place... its even more hidden than this one.."