Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Thank you..."  she started walking to a second base that she knew "I have a second place... its even more hidden than this one.."

Iris raised an eyebrow. "How much time do you spend making secret underground tunnels?" (SECRET TUNNEL)

6 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris raised an eyebrow. "How much time do you spend making secret underground tunnels?" (SECRET TUNNEL)

" I currently have 3..."

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" no... theyre...around

"Does Lockwood know about all of their locations, and is there one in the Water Kingdom that we can stay at temporarily?"

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Does Lockwood know about all of their locations, and is there one in the Water Kingdom that we can stay at temporarily?"

" He only knows of this one... And yes, theres one in the water kingdom... and the air kingdom and in the earth kingdom... "

( me who forgot the layout of the map: hehe..im in dAngEr

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" He only knows of this one... And yes, theres one in the water kingdom... and the air kingdom and in the earth kingdom... "

( me who forgot the layout of the map: hehe..im in dAngEr

"That's great! We can stay in the Water Kingdom one for a while!" (I do have a plan though where they have to stop at a seaport before they get to the base so we can introduce Pale's character.)

• Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"That's great! We can stay in the Water Kingdom one for a while!" (I do have a plan though where they have to stop at a seaport before they get to the base so we can introduce Pale's character.)

" alright.. no problem!" She headed towards the water kingdom... but.. into the woods?  after they were a ways from the smoking village, she found ANOTHER TUNNEL- and went into it. " secret passage... " 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" alright.. no problem!" She headed towards the water kingdom... but.. into the woods?  after they were a ways from the smoking village, she found ANOTHER TUNNEL- and went into it. " secret passage... " 

Iris followed Vivus, confused. However, he decided to trust her and stayed silent, letting her lead the way.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris followed Vivus, confused. However, he decided to trust her and stayed silent, letting her lead the way.

Vivus stopped " we're here..."  she opened a gate and the base was even bigger than the last... the exit was on the third set of stairs, then there was a short tunnel that led out

9 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus stopped " we're here..."  she opened a gate and the base was even bigger than the last... the exit was on the third set of stairs, then there was a short tunnel that led out

Vivus walked inside and sat on the furniture that was there, she layed on the couch and quietly sobbed 

(Thanks for leaving Cedar again! /gen this actually is really helpful with making some trauma for my little tree boi!)

He just sat in the sand, making it float around him. The same thoughts were still going through his head, Why did they leave me here? Alone... I guess nobody thought that I'd make it, that I would be helpful with whatever plan they never told me. Maybe they're right, I can't use my earth elementalist powers right, I can only lift a few grains of sand... I've been training so much... all to be on the same level as them... but I will never be as powerful, I'll never be good enough, will I? 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Green said:

(Thanks for leaving Cedar again! /gen this actually is really helpful with making some trauma for my little tree boi!)

He just sat in the sand, making it float around him. The same thoughts were still going through his head, Why did they leave me here? Alone... I guess nobody thought that I'd make it, that I would be helpful with whatever plan they never told me. Maybe they're right, I can't use my earth elementalist powers right, I can only lift a few grains of sand... I've been training so much... all to be on the same level as them... but I will never be as powerful, I'll never be good enough, will I? 

(NOOOOOOOOOO)

8 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus walked inside and sat on the furniture that was there, she layed on the couch and quietly sobbed 

Iris wiped the tears falling from his eyes with his sleeve and sat down under a tree. He did what he usually did whenever he was impatient or nervous or upset: sketch. He opened his satchel and grabbed his sketchbook and started sketching all of his friends from memory.

8 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

(yes im alive)

(Feel free to spam with Kamado and Lockwood lore, because we can't do a lot until the Fire Kingdom comes for Iris, Lynx, Cedar, and Vivus.)

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Feel free to spam with Kamado and Lockwood lore, because we can't do a lot until the Fire Kingdom comes for Iris, Lynx, Cedar, and Vivus.)

Lockwood found Kamado sitting in the yard, meditaing, "What the he- Kamado, what is the painting in the lion room?"

4 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris wiped the tears falling from his eyes with his sleeve and sat down under a tree. He did what he usually did whenever he was impatient or nervous or upset: sketch. He opened his satchel and grabbed his sketchbook and started sketching all of his friends from memory.

While his hands were sketching, Iris let his thoughts wander.

Just now, Green said:

Quotes from star starless because we were talking about plans

"I am both Lockwood's crush and grandfather lol
that sounds wrong but you get what i mean"

no other context

(no other context but I can confirm that I said that.)