Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

9 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Thanks for ignoring me. I had no clue what was happening and was scared you would get hurt. I’m glad you brought me back here.” He admitted.

Vivus nodded and hugged him Possibly for the thousandth time of the day- let's say that she's a hugger then. It's now confirmed.  

Vivus didn't say anything, she just smiled snd hugged him, glad that he was alive. She uncontrollably started crying over Lynx(she was kinda in shock at first- and she didn't really have time to express stuff until now).

17 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

Vivus nodded and hugged him Possibly for the thousandth time of the day- let's say that she's a hugger then. It's now confirmed.  

Vivus didn't say anything, she just smiled snd hugged him, glad that he was alive. She uncontrollably started crying over Lynx(she was kinda in shock at first- and she didn't really have time to express stuff until now).

Iris hugged her back, not saying anything. He just kept silent and let her cry into his shoulder.

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris hugged her back, not saying anything. He just kept silent and let her cry into his shoulder.

Vivus stopped crying( she wasn't a loud cryer, just tears), but she kept hugging Iris, he's just a comfort person that Vivus can NOT be judged by too harshly... like a safe person for her to be accompanied by.

Just now, BurbMaster said:

Vivus stopped crying( she wasn't a loud cryer, just tears), but she kept hugging Iris, he's just a comfort person that Vivus can NOT be judged by too harshly... like a safe person for her to be accompanied by.

( gee. 

I wish my friends came to ME crying.  

Instead, they come to me smiling- but hey, good deal! 

/jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

3 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

“I’ll always be here for you, you know that right?” Iris told her. He pulled her into a tight hug.

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“I’ll always be here for you, you know that right?” Iris told her. He pulled her into a tight hug.

Vivus nodded. " And..." the words kinda just stuck in her mouth for a moment

"I'll always be here for you, do you know that?"

5 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

He nodded.

"Well That's good..." 

Vivus had another vision, but it wasn't about death, because for the very first time, it was a happier vision without betrayal or lies. Everyone was happy. Vivus smiled and closed her eyes in relief.  

( Lore... ish... small lore 

3 hours ago, BurbMaster said:

"Well That's good..." 

Vivus had another vision, but it wasn't about death, because for the very first time, it was a happier vision without betrayal or lies. Everyone was happy. Vivus smiled and closed her eyes in relief.  

( Lore... ish... small lore 

Iris contemplated his thoughts. She won’t betray me. I could tell her. I want to tell her. About everything I know. But I just can’t…

(Also just thought I needed to say this. Do not be afraid to make your character lore as interesting as you want. Don’t godmod your character of course, but if you want them to have a super cool backstory that you had planned but was scared to use feel free to use it.)

• Paw up 1

(Also just thought I needed to say this. Do not be afraid to make your character lore as interesting as you want. Don’t godmod your character of course, but if you want them to have a super cool backstory that you had planned but was scared to use feel free to use it.)

( currently writing out the lore as I go, but I'll only show the slightest bit and not flat out reveal. ^ ^

• Paw up 1

Iris contemplated his thoughts. She won’t betray me. I could tell her. I want to tell her. About everything I know. But I just can’t…

" Are you hungry? I could make something to eat if you are... well- I'd make something anyways. " 

1 minute ago, BurbMaster said:

( currently writing out the lore as I go, but I'll only show the slightest bit and not flat out reveal. ^ ^

(The backstory I have planned for Iris is just… yeah. Green knows)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“I’m starving. Thanks.” Iris smiled.

Vivus smiled back

"Anything specific? I have just about everything...maybe.. yes."

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( UR ALIVEEEE!?!?!?!?!??!

(ONG YES I AM I WILL RANDOMLY BECOME ALOEV AT RANDOM TIMES 😍😍😍)

1 minute ago, Blizzard Starless said:

(ONG YES I AM I WILL RANDOMLY BECOME ALOEV AT RANDOM TIMES 😍😍😍)

( YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  *explode* 

Welcome back my frend of buds the buddy. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  *explode* 

Welcome back my frend of buds the buddy. 

Ty my friend of bids the buddy❤️❤️❤️

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus smiled back

"Anything specific? I have just about everything...maybe.. yes."

“Whatever you can make us fine by me. I’m past the point of being picky.” Iris said, sitting back down on the couch.