Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Violet Breath said:

He pointed at his hair.

Iris gasped. Most of Lockwood’s hair was still there, but his ponytail had been singed off. “I’m so sorry, if I had gotten control sooner-“

9 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris saw Vivus barely moving on the ground. He motioned to the townsfolk. “Are you just going to stand there? Someone get a medic!” A few townsfolk came back with a stretcher and carried Vivus off to a healers hut. “I’ll be right back Vivus.” Iris called.

(Time to create more minor characters because I feel bad leaving Dead)
The villagers carried Vivus to a small building near the center of town. They laid her down on a cot and began treating her burns with ointment. A tall man with red hair and freckles walked in. The townspeople backed up and went outside. The man shuddered when he looked at Vivus’s wounds. “Jeez kid what happened?” He motioned for a nurse to get bandages.

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Time to create more minor characters because I feel bad leaving Dead)
The villagers carried Vivus to a small building near the center of town. They laid her down on a cot and began treating her burns with ointment. A tall man with red hair and freckles walked in. The townspeople backed up and went outside. The man shuddered when he looked at Vivus’s wounds. “Jeez kid what happened?” He motioned for a nurse to get bandages.

Vivus opened her eyes and looked at him, then the nurse, then at herself. She didn't panick, though, She was too weak to try. Vivus closed her eyes again and sighed.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus opened her eyes and looked at him, then the nurse, then at herself. She didn't panick, though, She was too weak to try. Vivus closed her eyes again and sighed.

“It’s ok kid. My name is Dr. Ohlson. I’m not going to hurt you. I’m going to try and help you feel better.” He grabbed the bandages and wrapped Vivus’s wrists with the cloth. He dabbed some antiseptic on the burn on her cheek and covered it with a band-aid.

8 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris gasped. Most of Lockwood’s hair was still there, but his ponytail had been singed off. “I’m so sorry, if I had gotten control sooner-“

Lockwood cut him off. He gestured at behind them, the burnt battlefield behind them.

52 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood cut him off. He gestured at behind them, the burnt battlefield behind them.

Iris looked down at his hands. “What have I done.” He mumbled.

Cedar dreamed, well, it wasn't really a dream at all, more like a nightmare. There was death and destruction around him, everything bad that had happened, but also more, stuff he hadn't seen. What had happened? He didn't know and didn't care to know. He ran across the ash-covered ground, and just kept running, until he stopped and jolted awake. "What the hell?...." He said to himself quietly, looking down at his hands. He was fine, he was ok...

3 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood shook his head furiously.

Iris didn’t stop crying. “What if she comes back? There’s no telling what she’ll do before I can get control back. I don’t want to hurt you or Vivus. But I think that’s too late. Now Vivus is hurt because of me and so are you.”

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris didn’t stop crying. “What if she comes back? There’s no telling what she’ll do before I can get control back. I don’t want to hurt you or Vivus. But I think that’s too late. Now Vivus is hurt because of me and so are you.”

Lockwood tapped Irises shoulder.

2 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood tapped Irises shoulder.

Iris looked at Lockwood, tears still streaming down his face. He finally noticed how silent Lockwood had been. Unnaturally silent. He remembered how Lockwood had told him how to get control back. If I tell you, I’ll never be able to speak again. Lockwood’s words echoed in Iris’s head. “Oh no. Please no-“

18 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar dreamed, well, it wasn't really a dream at all, more like a nightmare. There was death and destruction around him, everything bad that had happened, but also more, stuff he hadn't seen. What had happened? He didn't know and didn't care to know. He ran across the ash-covered ground, and just kept running, until he stopped and jolted awake. "What the hell?...." He said to himself quietly, looking down at his hands. He was fine, he was ok...

"Ottooooooooo. You heereeee?" He said, still sitting in bed.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto frantically shoved the liquid back in his bag. “Yup.”

"m'kay, good..." He felt safe with Otto here. He sleepily looked at the clock, it was still night. That was fine. He laid back down again

3 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"m'kay, good..." He felt safe with Otto here. He sleepily looked at the clock, it was still night. That was fine. He laid back down again

Otto looked at Cedar, and then pulled the vial out again. “Why am I so obsessed with this…” Otto mumbled.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto looked at Cedar, and then pulled the vial out again. “Why am I so obsessed with this…” Otto mumbled.

He still wasn't fully asleep. "Obsessed with what?..."  He rolled over to face the general direction of Otto.

12 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He still wasn't fully asleep. "Obsessed with what?..."  He rolled over to face the general direction of Otto.

Otto hid the vial again. “It’s embarrassing.” He lied. 

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto hid the vial again. “It’s embarrassing.” He lied. 

"aaalrrright." He rolled onto his back and tried to fall asleep. But after that nightmare, it was kinda difficult... 

41 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris looked at Lockwood, tears still streaming down his face. He finally noticed how silent Lockwood had been. Unnaturally silent. He remembered how Lockwood had told him how to get control back. If I tell you, I’ll never be able to speak again. Lockwood’s words echoed in Iris’s head. “Oh no. Please no-“

Vivus got up and walked back to Iris and Lockwood. She noticed Iris crying. did he find out? He's sad that Lockwood can't speak... 

Vivus was sad as well, she just stood behind Iris and watched with a concerned expression. 

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

6 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus got up and walked back to Iris and Lockwood. She noticed Iris crying. did he find out? He's sad that Lockwood can't speak... 

Vivus was sad as well, she just stood behind Iris and watched with a concerned expression. 

Lockwood looked at Vivus.

2 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood looked at Vivus.

" Im..uh- I'm sorry. I should've listened and ran when you told me to. I dont exactly regret it. The scars look kinda cool." Vivus silently laughed, but then stopped and looked at the ground.