Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Iris saw Lockwood growing angrier. “Lockwood, calm down!”

Just now, Star Starless said:

Iris didn’t reply.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus's eyes widened, but she knew she deserved it. " Please, calm down, Lockwood-"

Lockwood didn't care. He was too angry. He tried to hit her again.

1 minute ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood didn't care. He was too angry. He tried to hit her again.

Vivus punched Lockwood square in the face, possibly breaking his nose. this was purely out of reflexes. 

Vivus punched Lockwood square in the face, possibly breaking his nose. this was purely out of reflexes. 

Vivus's eyes widened again, she covered her mouth " Im so sorry! i am! i dont know what happened- " 

Just now, Violet Breath said:

His hands flew up to his face immediately. He tried not to cry.

" Oh my gods.. no... "

Vivus's eyes widened again, she covered her mouth " Im so sorry! i am! i dont know what happened- " 

Iris glared at Vivus and then at Lockwood. “What the heck has gotten into both of you!”

Iris glared at Vivus and then at Lockwood. “What the heck has gotten into both of you!”

Iris saw a tiny bit of blood begin to trickle form Lockwood’s nose.

Lockwood glared right back. He made rude hand gestures to both of them and tried going after Vivus again, blood dripping, tears falling.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris rushed over to Lockwood. “Are you ok?”

Vivus ran, she ran as fast and as far away as she could, tears streaming down her face, regretting every single detail of what happend you idiot! now he hates you!  She didnt feel like ever returning to them. they were better off without her,.. or atleast thats what she thought. 

Vivus ran, she ran as fast and as far away as she could, tears streaming down her face, regretting every single detail of what happend you idiot! now he hates you!  She didnt feel like ever returning to them. they were better off without her,.. or atleast thats what she thought. 

Lockwood ran after her, infuriated.

(JOIN KAMADO. HES A DRAMA QUEEN JUST LIKE ME.)

Iris raced after both of them. Oi, Fotia, I could really use some help right about now! Iris thought as he raced down the street. Oh, you need me for once? Iris heard her say. Nah, teenager fights are too petty for me to get involved with. If one of them kills the other I’ll get involved. Iris groaned. Thanks. You’re so helpful.

1 minute ago, Violet Breath said:

" GO AWAY, LOCKWOOD! IM SORRY! "  Vivus had tears streaming down her face and she climbed a tree, as far as she could

Iris raced after both of them. Oi, Fotia, I could really use some help right about now! Iris thought as he raced down the street. Oh, you need me for once? Iris heard her say. Nah, teenager fights are too petty for me to get involved with. If one of them kills the other I’ll get involved. Iris groaned. Thanks. You’re so helpful.

Lockwood felt the voice inside him stir. Well... Someone is angry...

2 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Iris dashed down the street, jumping over food stands and startled townspeople in an attempt to keep up with Lockwood and Vivus.

Vivus saw the world around her flicker from her being above the clouds, seeing the stars, and her currently in a tree, terrified. as she did, her eyes glowed blue for every flicker. 

Vivus saw the world around her flicker from her being above the clouds, seeing the stars, and her currently in a tree, terrified. as she did, her eyes glowed blue for every flicker. 

( Star, ik this sounds odd, but I decided to mix lore for Vivus.. so its kinda gonna be like Iris but.. different. but all of this was pre-made. i swear. just not the inner-spirit part. 

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( Star, ik this sounds odd, but I decided to mix lore for Vivus.. so its kinda gonna be like Iris but.. different. but all of this was pre-made. i swear. just not the inner-spirit part. 

(That’s ok. I can still work all of this around my main Iris plot twist so it’s fine!)

• Paw up 1