Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Now, Vivus was competely in the clouds.. "the heavens" as people called it... she was so scared, but this place was calm... it was peaceful here. she tried to do what iris said and think happy thoughts, but it didnt work. 

Just now, Star Starless said:

“Oh no.” Iris said.

Oh, well this is interesting. Iris heard Fotia say. I never expected my son to choose him if all people. This makes everything a lot more interesting. But not matter. I guess I can intervene now. And I guess I can let you use my power with control too. Iris could feel Fotia lending him her powers. His eyes turned orange and his veins glowed orange like they were pumping fire through them.

Just now, Violet Breath said:

"Hello, Iris. You're not my concern right now. Where's Vivus?"

You can speak. Huh. Interesting.”Iris’s voice sounded human, but like it was echoing. “I honestly have no clue. Nice to see you again, Fotos. Come to say hello to your mother again?”

You can speak. Huh. Interesting.”Iris’s voice sounded human, but like it was echoing. “I honestly have no clue. Nice to see you again, Fotos. Come to say hello to your mother again?”

"Ahh. Mother. Of course." Not-Lockwood seemed annoyed. His eyes glowed brighter. "I'm afraid you cannot intervene. This is a suitable punishment and of anyone intervenes, they will be banished."

Vivus( or.. not so much Vivus) ripped the air out of Lockwood's lungs and didnt allow him to breathe 

" Maybe you should catch a BREATH!" 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus( or.. not so much Vivus) ripped the air out of Lockwood's lungs and didnt allow him to breathe 

"Woah there, partner. Hold up." Not-Lockwood began making lights flash repeatedly faster and faster.

Just now, Saltornado said:

"Ahh. Mother. Of course." Not-Lockwood seemed annoyed. His eyes glowed brighter. "I'm afraid you cannot intervene. This is a suitable punishment and of anyone intervenes, they will be banished."

You seem to forget who holds more power in this situation. Don’t forget who killed your father and allowed for you to have this puny host.” Not-Iris said.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

(Dead does your spirit have a name)

1 minute ago, Saltornado said:

"Woah there, partner. Hold up." Not-Lockwood began making lights flash repeatedly faster and faster.

" You think thats going to hurt me? "  Not-Viv threw a burst of air at not-lockwood, knocking him over 

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

You seem to forget who holds more power in this situation. Don’t forget who killed your father and allowed for you to have this puny host.” Not-Iris said.

Not-Lockwood snarled. "At least he's more fit then you're host! And he seems more dominant too! So shut up! I have an order from the council!"

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

(Dead does your spirit have a name)

( Im searching through my language dictionary to see if i can come up with one that sounds sinister. 

Just now, Saltornado said:

(It was supposed to blind her ig)

( woops... im not tht sensetive to light, i forgot how it would effect others... affect? ENGLISH SUCKS

1 minute ago, Saltornado said:

Not-Lockwood snarled. "At least he's more fit then you're host! And he seems more dominant too! So shut up! I have an order from the council!"

This “puny host” just so happens to be- you know what? Nevermind. You never were faithful in my ideas anyways. Now can you please explain to my why you’re trying to kill her.” Not-Iris pointed to Vivus.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( Im searching through my language dictionary to see if i can come up with one that sounds sinister. 

(I just Google translate words into Greek. Fotia is Greek for fire so-)

This “puny host” just so happens to be- you know what? Nevermind. You never were faithful in my ideas anyways. Now can you please explain to my why you’re trying to kill her.” Not-Iris pointed to Vivus.

"Because it is the order of the universe! Have you not been seeing signs!? And tell me what makes your host better than mine!"