Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Saltornado said:

"Because it is the order of the universe! Have you not been seeing signs!? And tell me what makes your host better than mine!"

Nah. And are you seriously about to kill her because she kissed your host’s boyfriend? Or is there some secret order from the council that I wasn’t informed about?

Just now, Star Starless said:

Nah. And are you seriously about to kill her because she kissed your host’s boyfriend? Or is there some secret order from the council that I wasn’t informed about?

"YES THERE IS! AND MOTHER, PLEASE TELL ME! ITS PROBABLY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP OR SOMETHING!" Not-Lockwood laughed.

"YES THERE IS! AND MOTHER, PLEASE TELL ME! ITS PROBABLY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP OR SOMETHING!" Not-Lockwood laughed.

not-Viv watched with a bored expression " Yes, great mother- son bonding... id hate to ruin your grounding, but I still need to kill you." 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( Aight... Vivus's "iner-spirit's" name is  Xoros... it doesnt mean anything, i just made it up

( and Xoros is a "he"

not-Viv watched with a bored expression " Yes, great mother- son bonding... id hate to ruin your grounding, but I still need to kill you." 

( and Xoros is a "he"

"SHUT UP! IM HAVING A CINVERSATION WITH MY MOTHER!!!!"

1 minute ago, Saltornado said:

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. “This kid is powered by friendship!” Ha! Have you not forgotten I am the literal embodiment of hate and chaos. The last thing I would choose is a host powered by friendship. But because you’re being a pain, you don’t get to find out. Unless, of course, you tell me why you’re trying to kill Xoros.”

( and Xoros is a "he"

" well, youd be grounded either way.. haha!" Not-viv laughed. she had kind of a male tone, with a slight female-sounding voice in the backround of it all. 

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. “This kid is powered by friendship!” Ha! Have you not forgotten I am the literal embodiment of hate and chaos. The last thing I would choose is a host powered by friendship. But because you’re being a pain, you don’t get to find out. Unless, of course, you tell me why you’re trying to kill Xoros.”

"Because sissy wants him dead." Not-Lockwood glanced at the direction of the tavern.

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

not-viv continued to watch. bored. 

1 minute ago, Saltornado said:

"Because sissy wants him dead." Not-Lockwood glanced at the direction of the tavern.

" SISSY!? what are you? five!" Not-viv cackled and a swarm of wind surrounded her

Of course she does. That makes him, what, the 10,000 being she’s tried to kill? When are you going to stop doing her bidding?” Not-Iris sighed.

" SISSY!? what are you? five!" Not-viv cackled and a swarm of wind surrounded her

Of course she does. That makes him, what, the 10,000 being she’s tried to kill? When are you going to stop doing her bidding?” Not-Iris sighed.

"WELL ITS NOT LIKE I CAN STOP!!!!! NOW TELL ME WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT YOUR HOST!"

"WELL ITS NOT LIKE I CAN STOP!!!!! NOW TELL ME WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT YOUR HOST!"

(IRIS PLOT TWIST TIME WOHOO!!)

FINE! He’s… he’s Nekros’s son.” Not-Iris scowled at Not-Lockwood.

(IRIS PLOT TWIST TIME WOHOO!!)

FINE! He’s… he’s Nekros’s son.” Not-Iris scowled at Not-Lockwood.

'NEKROS!? AS IN THE NEKROS!?" Not-Lockwood was so shocked he went back to his normal self. He gestured for what had happened.

'NEKROS!? AS IN THE NEKROS!?" Not-Lockwood was so shocked he went back to his normal self. He gestured for what had happened.

YES! THE NEKROS! NOW DO YOU REALIZE WHY I WAS SO PROTECTIVE OF HIM? WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN IF DEATH’S SON GOT OUT OF CONTROL? BAD THINGS, THATS WHAT!”

YES! THE NEKROS! NOW DO YOU REALIZE WHY I WAS SO PROTECTIVE OF HIM? WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN IF DEATH’S SON GOT OUT OF CONTROL? BAD THINGS, THATS WHAT!”

Lockwood just looked at Iris. Death's son? He mouthed.