Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“That’s fair. I still have no clue why Fotia insists on ‘protecting me’ and whatnot. I mean, what do i need protection from? That mob of angry villagers?” Iris’s eyes widened at the sentence he just said. “Key, I think there’s a mob after us.”

(I BROUGHT BACK THE NICKNAME. Also Iris has no clue what I have planned for him mwahahahahaha)

Lockwood looked up. He jumped into Iris's arms with a silent shreik.

1 minute ago, Saltornado said:

Lockwood looked up. He jumped into Iris's arms with a silent shreik.

“I think we should run now.” Iris suggested as the mob got closer. They carried the usual mob fashion of pitchforks and torches.

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Xoros was still in control of Vivus... he led her away from everyone else Im sorry about your troubles. this was never meant to happen. i don't believe that they love you anymore, Vivus.  he let Vivus take control again, Vivus curled up into a ball and cried. Breeze Layed next to Vivus and tried to comfort her. 

( When he said "Love" he meant that he thinks that they both hate her and dont lover he as a friend anymore, but hes actually pretty helpful and does alot to protect Vivus- even if its a poor choice.

(I think all the guardians do (or should) care for their hosts at least a little bit. Otherwise why would they have chosen to have them be their hosts in the first place.)

2 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Holy crap what did I miss while I was asleep- also, I just read everything you guys posted last night, it was over 200 posts.)

(Wow. It took over 3 hours to post it all I think.)

1 minute ago, Saltornado said:

Lockwood nodded, then tried to make him move.

“Ok, ok.” Iris began to run, quickly leaving the mob in the dust. “You’re so clingy.” Iris said.

Vivus watched Iris and Lockwood run. She looked ti see what they were running from and saw the mob chasing after them. She didn't do anything. She hoped to be caught. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus watched Iris and Lockwood run. She looked ti see what they were running from and saw the mob chasing after them. She didn't do anything. She hoped to be caught. 

(JOIN. KAMADO. /j)

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Iris looked back and saw Vivus just standing there, watching. He continued running as the mob was getting closer.

(Haha plans go brrrrrr)

Cedar jolted awake again, this time it was morning. He sighed. Wait, didn't he have to go see his friends again soon?... he didn't want to leave Otto... "Goodmorning Ottoooo." He said.

16 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Haha plans go brrrrrr)

Cedar jolted awake again, this time it was morning. He sighed. Wait, didn't he have to go see his friends again soon?... he didn't want to leave Otto... "Goodmorning Ottoooo." He said.

“Gmorning” a half-awake Otto mumbled between snores.

25 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris looked back and saw Vivus just standing there, watching. He continued running as the mob was getting closer.

Vivus looked at the mob. " HEY!  OVER HERE! YOU WONT CATCH THEM! YOU CAN CATCH ME INSTEAD!" She was still willing to save them both, even if they hated her. 

7 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

I'll talk to him about leaving later... "By the way, do you have anything to do today?" He asked. 

“I have guard duty. And a meeting with Kamado.” Otto sighed. 

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus looked at the mob. " HEY!  OVER HERE! YOU WONT CATCH THEM! YOU CAN CATCH ME INSTEAD!" She was still willing to save them both, even if they hated her. 

Iris watched as a small portion of the mob turned towards Vivus. “Vivus! Run!” Iris yelled. She didn’t. She just stood there. The other part of the mob, which consisted of the very angry bartender, continued chasing them.

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

“I have guard duty. And a meeting with Kamado.” Otto sighed. 

"Ah, well at some point I need to talk to you about something. I have training today so we can talk after?" He suggested.