Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

“Now now now, we can’t have these foolish villagers killing my prisoners, can we?” A cold and sinister voice said. Iris felt chills travel down his spine as his fire wall turned into a tornado and swept the mob away. He also saw Vivus come flying back into the field with Iris and Lockwood. A tall and slim man came into view, his long black hair tied into a ponytail. He was wearing regal looking robes, and Iris’s face filled with fear.

(OH MY GOSH IM EVIL!?!?)

Lockwood stared at this person.

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“Now now now, we can’t have these foolish villagers killing my prisoners, can we?” A cold and sinister voice said. Iris felt chills travel down his spine as his fire wall turned into a tornado and swept the mob away. He also saw Vivus come flying back into the field with Iris and Lockwood. A tall and slim man came into view, his long black hair tied into a ponytail. He was wearing regal looking robes, and Iris’s face filled with fear.

Vivus stared at the man 

"Perfect..." she said, full of sarcasm. 

2 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

(OH MY GOSH IM EVIL!?!?)

Lockwood stared at this person.

Kamado’s eyes narrowed at Lockwood, and then his gaze shifted to Iris. “Now, this is an interesting development.” Iris noticed that he was still holding Lockwood.

Just now, Star Starless said:

Kamado’s eyes narrowed at Lockwood, and then his gaze shifted to Iris. “Now, this is an interesting development.” Iris noticed that he was still holding Lockwood.

Lockwood noted where Iris's hands were and blushed. 

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“Lockwood, would you care to explain why the two people I assigned for you to capture are not behind bars? And why one of them is cuddling you?” Kamado said coldly. He stalked closer to the three of them.

“Lockwood, would you care to explain why the two people I assigned for you to capture are not behind bars? And why one of them is cuddling you?” Kamado said coldly. He stalked closer to the three of them.

Vivus glared at Lockwood " AND RIGHT WHEN I STARTED TO LOWER MY SUSPICIONS!"

He gestured wildly, pointing at himself, and Kamado, and a lot of things.

1 minute ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood gestured many times to say no. Wheres A paper when you need??? He internally groaned.

"You have some explaining to do." Iris glowered. He tossed Lockwood his sketchbook and a pencil.

"You have some explaining to do." Iris glowered. He tossed Lockwood his sketchbook and a pencil.

I changed my mind! I don't wanna kill my friends! I don't care if I die!

Kamado looked at Lockwood. "Why isn't he ****ing talking?"

Iris didn't stop glaring at Lockwood. "Likely story." he turned to Kamado. "Your 'super amazing' grandson is mute now. You're welcome! Now, what form of torture are you going to use to kill us?"

3 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

I changed my mind! I don't wanna kill my friends! I don't care if I die!

Kamado looked at Lockwood. "Why isn't he ****ing talking?"

Vivus looked at kamado " apparently, I cursed him to not talk for...whatever "

Iris didn't stop glaring at Lockwood. "Likely story." he turned to Kamado. "Your 'super amazing' grandson is mute now. You're welcome! Now, what form of torture are you going to use to kill us?"

Lockwood gestured at Kamado several times. Kamado seemed exasperated. "Now o regret turning down his sign language lessons..." 

Just now, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood gestured at Kamado several times. Kamado seemed exasperated. "Now o regret turning down his sign language lessons..." 

Kamado snapped his fingers and ropes of fire wrapped around Vivus, Lockwood, and Iris's arms and legs. Iris yelped in pain. "You're not going anywhere until one of you tells me what happened. Lockwood, I gave you an assignment. I was willing to forgive your past mistakes. What happened? Or are you faking to be their friends right now? If you kill one of them, I'll let you come back to me, and everything will be forgiven."

Kamado snapped his fingers and ropes of fire wrapped around Vivus, Lockwood, and Iris's arms and legs. Iris yelped in pain. "You're not going anywhere until one of you tells me what happened. Lockwood, I gave you an assignment. I was willing to forgive your past mistakes. What happened? Or are you faking to be their friends right now? If you kill one of them, I'll let you come back to me, and everything will be forgiven."

Lockwood thought for a moment, before moving the rope of fire to his neck. The stank of burnt flesh began to fill the air.

Just now, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood thought for a moment, before moving the rope of fire to his neck. The stank of burnt flesh began to fill the air.

“Lockwood!” Iris yelled. He struggled against his ropes.

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

2 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

Vivus glared at Kamado 

"Why do you want us dead, anyways? We're just teenagers... are you afraid of teenagers? Haha.. an emperor is afraid of a couple of teenagers with what? Air and water abilities?"

“Lockwood!” Iris yelled. He struggled against his ropes.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus glared at Kamado 

"Why do you want us dead, anyways? We're just teenagers... are you afraid of teenagers? Haha.. an emperor is afraid of a couple of teenagers with what? Air and water abilities?"

Lockwood watched Kamado with hate. Pure hatred right in his eyes.

6 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"I have to go right now, I'll see you later!" He jumped out of bed and ran out the door, bolting down the hallways. 

He ended up sliding and landing just at the feet of Kapnos. She smirked. As she had thought before, he as willing to learn. There was another tiring lesson, Cedar learning to summon and control bigger and bigger flames. Every time, he kept thinking, I don't want revenge. Why would they think I do? At one point, Kapnos called out to him, as she had been doing while she was coaching him, "You do want your revenge, don't you?" But this time, instead of just thinking, Cedar stopped and said, "I don't want revenge, and I never have. I just want to prove to my friends that I can be powerful and helpful, too." He took a deep breath and went back to training. He was doing so well, especially for his second training session. At the end, he said thank you and left, determined to go and talk to Otto.

Vivus glared at Kamado 

“I’m not afraid of you, puny elementalist. I guess im supposed to be scared of him.” Kamado pointed to Iris. Iris scoffed. “Me? How am I scary or threatening? You wiped my memory when I was 12!”

“I’m not afraid of you, puny elementalist. I guess im supposed to be scared of him.” Kamado pointed to Iris. Iris scoffed. “Me? How am I scary or threatening? You wiped my memory when I was 12!”

"Well, if we aren't in any way threatening, then you could just let us go..."

"Well, if we aren't in any way threatening, then you could just let us go..."

Kamado laughed. “Even if you aren’t a big threat, you’re still elementalists, which means you’re still dangerous.”