Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“I’m not afraid of you, puny elementalist. I guess im supposed to be scared of him.” Kamado pointed to Iris. Iris scoffed. “Me? How am I scary or threatening? You wiped my memory when I was 12!”

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Well, if we aren't in any way threatening, then you could just let us go..."

Lockwood felt no more pain, watching this scene unfold. His last breath had left his body. 

(DONT WORRYBINHAVE A PLAN)

Just now, Star Starless said:

Kamado laughed. “Even if you aren’t a big threat, you’re still elementalists, which means you’re still dangerous.”

"Oh really? And what do you think I'll do? Make some wind? Wow... so dangerous... "

3 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood felt no more pain, watching this scene unfold. His last breath had left his body. 

(DONT WORRYBINHAVE A PLAN)

Iris turned as Lockwood's body collapsed. "Key? Lockwood?" LOCKWOOD!"

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Lynx heard the body fall. Really. Being a ghost, you can hear deaths happen. Sounds like Lockwood died. Ahh. Sweet biscuits he would have to find him.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Vivus looked at Lockwood "Oh no...-" she glared at kamado and threw a burst of air at his face, as if it were a bullet. 

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Iris looked at Kamado. "You killed him. You son of a *****." He expected to feel Fotia begin to take over, but she didn't. Suddenly the fire tethers that were holding Iris down turned to ash. Iris stood up, but instead of his eyes glowing orange, they were a light gray color.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris looked at Kamado. "You killed him. You son of a *****." He expected to feel Fotia begin to take over, but she didn't. Suddenly the fire tethers that were holding Iris down turned to ash. Iris stood up, but instead of his eyes glowing orange, they were a light gray color.

(WHY ARE THEY GRAY???)

7 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado gulped in fear. "I thought I killed you-"

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado gulped in fear. "I thought I killed you-"

"Well, you didn't. Suprise!" Iris said. He still looked and sounded like Iris, but the grass around him was slowly turning to ash.

"Well, you didn't. Suprise!" Iris said. He still looked and sounded like Iris, but the grass around him was slowly turning to ash.

Vivus got worried " Don't kill him yet-"

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus got worried " Don't kill him yet-"

"I won't kill him yet." Iris reassured her. He walked towards Kamado; every step he took caused the grass he touched to die.

"I won't kill him yet." Iris reassured her. He walked towards Kamado; every step he took caused the grass he touched to die.

Vivus watched intently, but she was also worried.

5 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

(TELL ME WHO HE IS NOW PLEASE IN A PM

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Kamado gulped in fear. "What- what are you going to do to me?" Iris smirked. He reached out, and touched Kamado on the arm. His skin started to turn to ash, and Kamado kit back a scream.

27 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado gulped in fear. "What- what are you going to do to me?" Iris smirked. He reached out, and touched Kamado on the arm. His skin started to turn to ash, and Kamado kit back a scream.

Iris smirked and pulled his finger away. Kamado's arm materialized again, but it was now a dark gray color.

12 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris smirked and pulled his finger away. Kamado's arm materialized again, but it was now a dark gray color.

Kamado grimaced. "You-" he winced and clutched his arm. "I don't know what you just did to me, but let it be known that I will find you, Iris, and I will kill you." Kamado snapped his fingers and disappeared in a pillar of fire.