Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

9 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

(ROMANCE, AHH!)

Lockwood tried to fall asleep.

Iris kissed Lockwood’s cheek. “You know, I lost it when you died. I almost killed Kamado…” he sighed. 

2 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

He motioned sorry. And blushed very hard from the peck.

“Hey, don’t worry, it’s not your fault.” Iris squeezed Lockwood’s hand tighter. “But… how I tried to kill him… it wasn’t like any magic I had ever used before. Whatever I touched turned to ash.” Iris pointed to the sections of gray grass around them. “And Kamado’s arm is now a gray ash material instead of skin. I don’t know what I did…”

Just now, Star Starless said:

“Hey, don’t worry, it’s not your fault.” Iris squeezed Lockwood’s hand tighter. “But… how I tried to kill him… it wasn’t like any magic I had ever used before. Whatever I touched turned to ash.” Iris pointed to the sections of gray grass around them. “And Kamado’s arm is now a gray ash material instead of skin. I don’t know what I did…”

He managed to maneuver onto Iris's lap. He could only show physical an comfort now, so it was what he did now.

Vivus stated to get breeze back on a leash " Alright, guys... This is where i go... i don't think i can stay much longer. as much as i dont want to leave you guys alone I truly don't... i just don't think that I'm much help. I cause trouble." she got up and started walking, then looked back at them and nodded as a goodbye.   

1 minute ago, OldJumpscare said:

He managed to maneuver onto Iris's lap. He could only show physical an comfort now, so it was what he did now.

Iris grabbed Lockwood around the waist and rested his head on Lockwood’s shoulder. “I- I don’t want to accidentally hurt anyone else by doing that.” He sniffled.

(I LOVE IRIS AND LOCKWOOD SO MUCH AAAAAA MY HEART.)

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus stated to get breeze back on a leash " Alright, guys... This is where i go... i don't think i can stay much longer. as much as i dont want to leave you guys alone I truly don't... i just don't think that I'm much help. I cause trouble." she got up and started walking, then looked back at them and nodded as a goodbye.   

“Vivus! Wait!” Iris called. But she was already gone.

(meanwhile, drama king Kamado senses tension brewing and makes it his mission to cause trouble /j by which I mean recruiting Vivus by force.)

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris grabbed Lockwood around the waist and rested his head on Lockwood’s shoulder. “I- I don’t want to accidentally hurt anyone else by doing that.” He sniffled.

(I LOVE IRIS AND LOCKWOOD SO MUCH AAAAAA MY HEART.)

(ME TOO THEY TURNED SO PRECIOUS)

Lockwood blushed at where Irises hands ended up. (If you know, you know)

Just now, OldJumpscare said:

(ME TOO THEY TURNED SO PRECIOUS)

Lockwood blushed at where Irises hands ended up. (If you know, you know)

(MY PRECIOUS GAY CHILDREN.)

“Lockwood… and Lynx too I guess… what if I end up hurting you like I did with Kamado?” Iris passed Lockwood his sketchbook so he could reply.

Just now, Star Starless said:

(MY PRECIOUS GAY CHILDREN.)

“Lockwood… and Lynx too I guess… what if I end up hurting you like I did with Kamado?” Iris passed Lockwood his sketchbook so he could reply.

Lockwood scribbled really fast. Dont worry. As if I'd let you hurt me. Lynx says hi!

5 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“Vivus! Wait!” Iris called. But she was already gone.

(meanwhile, drama king Kamado senses tension brewing and makes it his mission to cause trouble /j by which I mean recruiting Vivus by force.)

( YES

Lockwood scribbled really fast. Dont worry. As if I'd let you hurt me. Lynx says hi!

Iris’s face turned pink from embarrassment at the mention of Lynx. I guess my boyfriend sharing his body with another person is going to get a little weird sometimes… “But… but what if you cant stop it? What if I accidentally hurt you and your body turns to ash? Your spirit cant come back.”

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Iris’s face turned pink from embarrassment at the mention of Lynx. I guess my boyfriend sharing his body with another person is going to get a little weird sometimes… “But… but what if you cant stop it? What if I accidentally hurt you and your body turns to ash? Your spirit cant come back.”

Iris, leave the worrying to me. I'm the one who should be worried, you're the one who can disintegrate me with a touch I mean.

Iris, leave the worrying to me. I'm the one who should be worried, you're the one who can disintegrate me with a touch I mean.

“But if I accidentally do that, I’ll never forgive myself!” Iris exclaimed. He held Lockwood tighter. “I don’t want to loose you again.”