Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Star Starless said:

“But if I accidentally do that, I’ll never forgive myself!” Iris exclaimed. He held Lockwood tighter. “I don’t want to loose you again.”

Iris, stop. Can we just sleep? Or find a place to sleep better yet?

Just now, OldJumpscare said:

Iris, stop. Can we just sleep? Or find a place to sleep better yet?

Iris nodded sadly. He tried to drop the fear of him accidentally disintegrating one of his friends, but that nightmare was still echoing in the back of his mind. “Where do you want to sleep?” He asked.

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Iris nodded sadly. He tried to drop the fear of him accidentally disintegrating one of his friends, but that nightmare was still echoing in the back of his mind. “Where do you want to sleep?” He asked.

Somewhere with a bed.

Somewhere with a bed.

“That’s fair. C’mon.” Iris stood up and helped Lockwood stand up too. “I think there was an inn on the outskirts of town. It should be empty due to the whole mob thing…” Iris trailed off.

“That’s fair. C’mon.” Iris stood up and helped Lockwood stand up too. “I think there was an inn on the outskirts of town. It should be empty due to the whole mob thing…” Iris trailed off.

Time skip to when they're inside the inn, looking for a room?*

Time skip to when they're inside the inn, looking for a room?*

(Ok!) Iris entered the inn and wasn’t surprised to find it empty. He grabbed a key from behind the front desk. “Room number 22. Second floor.” Iris said. He climbed the stairs to their room.

Kamado winced as he walked around the town. His arm felt like it was slowly decaying, even though he was sure his arm was there and wasn’t turning into ash anymore. “Get yourself together Kamado.” He muttered to himself. He was walking down the street when he saw Vivus running down an alleyway. Kamado smirked. Maybe today wasn’t a total loss after all. He thought to himself.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

(Ok!) Iris entered the inn and wasn’t surprised to find it empty. He grabbed a key from behind the front desk. “Room number 22. Second floor.” Iris said. He climbed the stairs to their room.

Lockwood followed him up the stairs, snatched the key, and opened the door. He grabbed Iris's notebook and scribbled, its literally just a bed. Nothing else. And one bed at that.

Kamado winced as he walked around the town. His arm felt like it was slowly decaying, even though he was sure his arm was there and wasn’t turning into ash anymore. “Get yourself together Kamado.” He muttered to himself. He was walking down the street when he saw Vivus running down an alleyway. Kamado smirked. Maybe today wasn’t a total loss after all. He thought to himself.

Kamado flicked his wrist and a line of fire snaked around Vivus, trapping her and Breeze. Kamado chuckled. “Little girl, it’s not safe to be out along right now. I thought you would know that.” 

Vivus sat against a brick wall They hate you anyways... they dont appreciate your company.. not after what you did- couldnt you remember what father told you? keep your feelings to yourself... and look at what happened... 

Lockwood followed him up the stairs, snatched the key, and opened the door. He grabbed Iris's notebook and scribbled, its literally just a bed. Nothing else. And one bed at that.

Iris walked into the room. Sure enough, there was nothing else but a bed  and a nightstand in the room. There was a little floor space but other than that nothing. Iris took off his satchel and hung it on the hook on the back of the door. “You can have the bed.” He offered. “I can sleep on the floor.”

Kamado flicked his wrist and a line of fire snaked around Vivus, trapping her and Breeze. Kamado chuckled. “Little girl, it’s not safe to be out along right now. I thought you would know that.” 

Vivus looked at Kamado " Then why are you alone... and my name is Vivus.. and im NOT a little girl!... Old man! "

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus sat against a brick wall They hate you anyways... they dont appreciate your company.. not after what you did- couldnt you remember what father told you? keep your feelings to yourself... and look at what happened... 

“Ah, they left you, didn’t they?” Kamado guessed.

Iris walked into the room. Sure enough, there was nothing else but a bed  and a nightstand in the room. There was a little floor space but other than that nothing. Iris took off his satchel and hung it on the hook on the back of the door. “You can have the bed.” He offered. “I can sleep on the floor.”

We can share the bed. Lockwood was needless to say afraid of the dark and being alone.

“Ah, they left you, didn’t they?” Kamado guessed.

" No... I left them. No one needs someone with.. weird emotional issues and- and separation issues and- and abandonment issues- and..."

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" No... I left them. No one needs someone with.. weird emotional issues and- and separation issues and- and abandonment issues- and..."

Kamado sighed. “Did you really leave them? Or was their relationship beginning to make you feel like a third wheel? Did you leave because you wanted to? Or because you felt pressured to?” 

Kamado sighed. “Did you really leave them? Or was their relationship beginning to make you feel like a third wheel? Did you leave because you wanted to? Or because you felt pressured to?” 

Vivus shrugged " Why would you care? you want me dead..." she slouched and sighed. 

“Ah, but do I?” Kamado chuckled.

" If you didnt, you wouldnt have sent soldiers after us... or send Lockwood to kill us.." 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" If you didnt, you wouldnt have sent soldiers after us... or send Lockwood to kill us.." 

“Ah, that’s where you’re wrong. I didn’t send Lockwood to kill you. That was a last resort which clearly failed. I just wanted you captured.”

(I gtg for now. Sorry! See you later)

• Paw up 1