Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

3 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood just tried not to fall asleep. He wanted to be comforting.

"You can go to sleep if you want." Iris said. "We can talk about this in the morning."

1 minute ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood fell asleep soon after.

Iris chuckled and laid down again. He didn't fall asleep though. His thoughts were racing. That can't have been me. I wasn't alive back in the Ancient Times! Besides, there has to have been multiple kids named Iris that Fotia has possessed... Iris tried to convince himself, but it wasn't working. Something deep down told him that the baby in his vision was him.

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris chuckled and laid down again. He didn't fall asleep though. His thoughts were racing. That can't have been me. I wasn't alive back in the Ancient Times! Besides, there has to have been multiple kids named Iris that Fotia has possessed... Iris tried to convince himself, but it wasn't working. Something deep down told him that the baby in his vision was him.

Lockwood put his arm on top of Iris in his sleep.

On 6/21/2022 at 10:57 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus ran and hopped a few fences. Her ankles hurt from her burns, but she kept running. 

Breeze cowered and stared at Kamado, but also barking every so often. 

( dunno if you forgot about this-

On 6/21/2022 at 11:57 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus ran and hopped a few fences. Her ankles hurt from her burns, but she kept running. 

Breeze cowered and stared at Kamado, but also barking every so often. 

Kamado sighed. "You can run, but there's nowhere you can go that's out of my reach."

7 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Cedar is just waiting for Otto right now :>)

Cedar sat in the room, waiting for Otto. This was important and Cedar really needed to talk to him. He kept trying to not fall asleep. 

(bump for whenever you want to play Otto, star :D)

8 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado sighed. "You can run, but there's nowhere you can go that's out of my reach."

" Well- I'm not going with you, no matter what you say!" Vivus threw a rock at him when she stopped running. Her legs hurt to much. " Go away! I'm useless!"

10 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Cedar is just waiting for Otto right now :>)

Cedar sat in the room, waiting for Otto. This was important and Cedar really needed to talk to him. He kept trying to not fall asleep. 

Otto walked in. “What’s up?” He smiled.

3 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Otto walked in. “What’s up?” He smiled.

"Uhm, I just gotta talk to you about something because you seem like one of the ONLY people I can trust on this ship." He rambled. 

1 hour ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Uhm, I just gotta talk to you about something because you seem like one of the ONLY people I can trust on this ship." He rambled. 

Otto nodded sincerely and sat down next to Cedar.

7 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Well- I'm not going with you, no matter what you say!" Vivus threw a rock at him when she stopped running. Her legs hurt to much. " Go away! I'm useless!"

"Fine. Then I guess we'll have to do this by force." Kamado chuckled.

13 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Otto nodded sincerely and sat down next to Cedar.

"So, uh, I really want to go back to my friends." He sighed, "I miss them, but I don't want to leave you and everything that I'm training for here!" He was tearing up a bit, but he tried not to show it, "I don't know what to do..."