Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

24 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado shrugged. "You can try. I'll just find you again." he snapped his fingers and summoned a lion made completely out of glowing fire. He nodded at the animal. "Go find her and bring her back to me." he whispered to it.

Vivus couldn't run. She just  bowed her head into her knees and waited. 

10 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus couldn't run. She just  bowed her head into her knees and waited. 

Kamado chuckled and walked over to her. "It was a good try, but not good enough."

23 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado chuckled and walked over to her. "It was a good try, but not good enough."

" leave me alone!" 

15 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" leave me alone!" 

"I'll make you a deal, Vivus. Tell me where Iris is hiding, and I'll let you go. Or you could expose my grandson too. That works."

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"I know who my parents are... and... its not something that I think you're going to take easily."

Iris inhaled sharply. "According to Fotia, my dad is a god. The god of death... and... yeah. Apparently when I was really little Fotia kidnapped me and made it so she could possess me to prevent me from getting hurt or hurting others."

8 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"I'll make you a deal, Vivus. Tell me where Iris is hiding, and I'll let you go. Or you could expose my grandson too. That works."

" I dont know where either of them are...thats the truth. Now leave me alone! Go away! Go be in fear by yourself! Go be a wimp!"

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I dont know where either of them are...thats the truth. Now leave me alone! Go away! Go be in fear by yourself! Go be a wimp!"

"The information regarding their location doesn't have to be the only information that satisfies me. You look heartbroken. Tell me, did you like either my grandson or that other elementalist kid. What was his name? Ireene? Isis?"

13 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"The information regarding their location doesn't have to be the only information that satisfies me. You look heartbroken. Tell me, did you like either my grandson or that other elementalist kid. What was his name? Ireene? Isis?"

Vivus's eyes widened, then she settled back on her glare " It doesn't matter anymore- and his name is Iris! " she looked away and slouched. " I knew that he didn't like me back anyways..."

7 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Iris inhaled sharply. "According to Fotia, my dad is a god. The god of death... and... yeah. Apparently when I was really little Fotia kidnapped me and made it so she could possess me to prevent me from getting hurt or hurting others."

Lockwood stared at Iris for a few seconds, and then grabbed the sketchpad and pencil. Is this a joke???

13 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus's eyes widened, then she settled back on her glare " It doesn't matter anymore- and his name is Iris! " she looked away and slouched. " I knew that he didn't like me back anyways..."

" Why would you care anyways!? You just want to- you just want to find a weak point and- and use me! I will NOT be treated that way! Go away! Do you stupid... STUFF by yourself!" 

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Why would you care anyways!? You just want to- you just want to find a weak point and- and use me! I will NOT be treated that way! Go away! Do you stupid... STUFF by yourself!" 

Kamado chuckled. "So they are together then. Well then, Vivus. I hate to break it to you, but they could care less about you." Kamado's words were smooth and convincing.