Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, OldJumpscare said:

Im fine. Don't you trust me?

Iris grabbed Lockwood's (non-dominant) hand. "I do trust you... but something seems off. You trust me, right? You know you can talk to me?"

Just now, Star Starless said:

Iris grabbed Lockwood's (non-dominant) hand. "I do trust you... but something seems off. You trust me, right? You know you can talk to me?"

Im fine. Trust me. And yes. I know. But I want you to go get food now. Im hungry. Lockwood grinned.

Im fine. Trust me. And yes. I know. But I want you to go get food now. Im hungry. Lockwood grinned.

"Ok. Pancakes?" Iris stood up and walked towards the door.

Lockwood nodded.

Iris couldn't shake the fact that he felt like something was wrong. But he walked down the stairs and into the inn's kitchen. He grabbed some flour, milk, and eggs and turned on the stove. He put the batter in the pan and pretty soon he had pancakes.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris couldn't shake the fact that he felt like something was wrong. But he walked down the stairs and into the inn's kitchen. He grabbed some flour, milk, and eggs and turned on the stove. He put the batter in the pan and pretty soon he had pancakes.

As soon as Iris left Lockwood's smile faded. He stared out the window at the empty town.

On 6/29/2022 at 9:06 PM, Star Starless said:

“Ohhhh I’m so scared!” Kamado chuckled. “You’re forgetting who’s pinned under a lion of fire right now little elementalist.”

Vivus glared " Ohhhhim so terrified! im being cooked alive! "  Vivus sighed. " Get him off of me.... but you wont do anything... so im just stuck here, hm? well.. what else? "

3 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

As soon as Iris left Lockwood's smile faded. He stared out the window at the empty town.

(NOOOO MY CHILD WHY ARE YOU SAD)
Iris grabbed some plates from the kitchen and brought the pancakes back up the stairs. He didn't open the door yet though.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus glared " Ohhhhim so terrified! im being cooked alive! "  Vivus sighed. " Get him off of me.... but you wont do anything... so im just stuck here, hm? well.. what else? "

"You're going to be stuck here for a little bit. My fleet is on their way. You will be accompanying me and my grandson home. In a prison cell of course. Unless, of course, you tell me where they're hiding."

"You're going to be stuck here for a little bit. My fleet is on their way. You will be accompanying me and my grandson home. In a prison cell of course. Unless, of course, you tell me where they're hiding."

" I dont know where they went... i left them, remember? but if you know so much, why dont you find out on your own? you knew about my incident... "  She asked this genuinely, she was curious for information. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I dont know where they went... i left them, remember? but if you know so much, why dont you find out on your own? you knew about my incident... "  She asked this genuinely, she was curious for information. 

"I know lots of things, Vivus. So, if I knew so much, do you think I would be asking if I didn't know? But aside from that, I guess you aren't going to talk. Guess we'll have to do this the old-fashioned way." Kamado snapped his fingers and two more fire lions appeared. "Find them." he muttered to the animals. The bolted off in search of Iris and Lockwood.

"I know lots of things, Vivus. So, if I knew so much, do you think I would be asking if I didn't know? But aside from that, I guess you aren't going to talk. Guess we'll have to do this the old-fashioned way." Kamado snapped his fingers and two more fire lions appeared. "Find them." he muttered to the animals. The bolted off in search of Iris and Lockwood.

" I was telling the truth.. i have no idea where they can be."  she could smell her skin burning " Please let it off of me... it hurts! why would you even do this to someone! im not able to run away! im too hurt for that anyways! all i want is relief! "

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I was telling the truth.. i have no idea where they can be."  she could smell her skin burning " Please let it off of me... it hurts! why would you even do this to someone! im not able to run away! im too hurt for that anyways! all i want is relief! "

"That doesn't matter anymore. They'll find them instead." Kamado snapped his fingers and the fire lion pinning Vivus disappeared and was replaced by a small cage of fire. The bars were made of white-hot fire. "There. Now you're not getting hurt and I still have you in my captivity."

6 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"That doesn't matter anymore. They'll find them instead." Kamado snapped his fingers and the fire lion pinning Vivus disappeared and was replaced by a small cage of fire. The bars were made of white-hot fire. "There. Now you're not getting hurt and I still have you in my captivity."

Vivus sighed and curled up in a ball.

31 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

(NOOOO MY CHILD WHY ARE YOU SAD)
Iris grabbed some plates from the kitchen and brought the pancakes back up the stairs. He didn't open the door yet though.

Lockwood started to sniffle. He tried not to cry.

6 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood started to sniffle. He tried not to cry.

Iris walked up the stairs and approached the door. He heard sniffling on the other side. Lockwood.