Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

7 hours ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood snapped his head to then door and plastered on a smile. 

Iris walked in and put the pancakes down on the bedside table. He pulled Lockwood into a hug. “Please talk to me. Tell me what’s wrong.”

9 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

(Lockwood angst If it helps)

I dont know where your characters are or what their doing))

(Cedar went to the village you guys were in because he was told his friends were there)

2 hours ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood shook his head. 

“Lockwood please. I can’t help you if you don’t tell me. Is it me? Am I doing something wrong? Talk to me.” Iris pleaded.

Just now, Star Starless said:

“Lockwood please. I can’t help you if you don’t tell me. Is it me? Am I doing something wrong? Talk to me.” Iris pleaded.

Lockwood grabbed the sketch pad and wrote that he was fine. Just missing his family.

(I'm back! feel free to notice cedar outside just vibing after you guys are done being secretive and gay lol)

Cedar wandered, this town was pretty interesting. It was nice. He had never really seen any other towns before.

5 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood grabbed the sketch pad and wrote that he was fine. Just missing his family.

“Oh, ok.” Iris said. He knew that Lockwood was hiding something, but he knew that he wasn’t going to open up.

3 minutes ago, Green said:

(I'm back! feel free to notice cedar outside just vibing after you guys are done being secretive and gay lol)

Cedar wandered, this town was pretty interesting. It was nice. He had never really seen any other towns before.

Lockwood peered outside, noticing movement. Is that Cedar? (The underlined is Lynx's thoughts talking to lockwood)

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood peered outside, noticing movement. Is that Cedar? (The underlined is Lynx's thoughts talking to lockwood)

Iris twiddled his thumbs. Don't take it to heart, Iris. he told himself. You shouldn't expect him to tell you everything. But I feel bad. I want to help him. Or maybe he is just homesick... augh stop overthinking this, me.

16 hours ago, Star Starless said:

"That doesn't matter anymore. They'll find them instead." Kamado snapped his fingers and the fire lion pinning Vivus disappeared and was replaced by a small cage of fire. The bars were made of white-hot fire. "There. Now you're not getting hurt and I still have you in my captivity."

16 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus sighed and curled up in a ball.

She then started to hum to herself, but it was shakey and quiet. then the hum started to turn into words, so now she started singing to herself. It was still shakey and quiet.

48 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris twiddled his thumbs. Don't take it to heart, Iris. he told himself. You shouldn't expect him to tell you everything. But I feel bad. I want to help him. Or maybe he is just homesick... augh stop overthinking this, me.

Lockwood poked Iris and motioned outside. Dont poke him! I do what I want.

(Lockwood talking to Lynx in his mind is bold)

15 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood poked Iris and motioned outside. Dont poke him! I do what I want.

(Lockwood talking to Lynx in his mind is bold)

Iris turned towards the window and his eyes widened. "Cedar?! But... but he's dead, right?" guilt started to fill Iris. We left him to die... Iris thought.

8 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris turned towards the window and his eyes widened. "Cedar?! But... but he's dead, right?" guilt started to fill Iris. We left him to die... Iris thought.

Appranetly not. Lockwood said inside of his head. Your so mean. You know that, right?

16 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood tapped on the glass.

he jolted around, noticed lockwood and his eyes shimmered with joy. He ran into the Inn and waited, not wanting to disturb anyone else. He fidgeted with his fingers, not knowing what else to do.

47 minutes ago, Green said:

he jolted around, noticed lockwood and his eyes shimmered with joy. He ran into the Inn and waited, not wanting to disturb anyone else. He fidgeted with his fingers, not knowing what else to do.

Iris saw Cedar run inside. He jumped up from the bed and bolted to the main floor of the inn. "Cedar?!" he cried.