Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" well, i did just now... but- nevermind. "  Vivus sighed and picked at a scab on her arm

Kamado grinned as he saw his fleet coming into view. "Ah, here we are. Your ticket to prison and my ticket home. Unless, of course, you decide to join me."

Cedar ran, he didn't know where he was going. This wasn't like running through the halls on the boat, that was fun, he knew where he was going and he was going to his training! Or back to Otto! But he ran for a different reason, but he didn't know what that reason was... he just wanted to see Otto again...

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado grinned as he saw his fleet coming into view. "Ah, here we are. Your ticket to prison and my ticket home. Unless, of course, you decide to join me."

Maybe i can get more information on him if i do... that would help a bunch..

" Alright... ill join...."

1 minute ago, Green said:

Cedar ran, he didn't know where he was going. This wasn't like running through the halls on the boat, that was fun, he knew where he was going and he was going to his training! Or back to Otto! But he ran for a different reason, but he didn't know what that reason was... he just wanted to see Otto again...

Meanwhile, Otto jumped off the ship the second it docked. He raced towards the center of town, looking for Cedar.  "Cedar?" he said, looking around frantically.

Just now, Star Starless said:

Meanwhile, Otto jumped off the ship the second it docked. He raced towards the center of town, looking for Cedar.  "Cedar?" he said, looking around frantically.

(Page 100??? 😳)

He noticed the voice of someone familiar and he ran towards the voice. "Otto!!!" He shouted, going to hug him. He took deep breaths, tears still flowing from his eyes. "I... I want to go back to the boat..." he whispered. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Maybe i can get more information on him if i do... that would help a bunch..

" Alright... ill join...."

Kamado raised an eyebrow. "Ah, great!" he said. He snapped his fingers and the bars around Vivus slowly began to dissipate. Kamado walked closer to Vivus. "If you try anything funny, I will kill you." he hissed. "Now, follow me. My fleet is this way. I have someone I want to show you."

2 minutes ago, Green said:

(Page 100??? 😳)

He noticed the voice of someone familiar and he ran towards the voice. "Otto!!!" He shouted, going to hug him. He took deep breaths, tears still flowing from his eyes. "I... I want to go back to the boat..." he whispered. 

Otto embraced Cedar and hugged him tightly. "Did you find them? Did you find your friends?" he asked.

9 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado raised an eyebrow. "Ah, great!" he said. He snapped his fingers and the bars around Vivus slowly began to dissipate. Kamado walked closer to Vivus. "If you try anything funny, I will kill you." he hissed. "Now, follow me. My fleet is this way. I have someone I want to show you."

Vivus followed kamado " no funny buisiness, got it..Guess you're not one for comedy then huh...haha.. thats hilarious" Vivus smiled at her joke. 

12 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus followed kamado " no funny buisiness, got it..Guess you're not one for comedy then huh...haha.. thats hilarious" Vivus smiled at her joke. 

"No, I'm not." Kamado said dryly.

5 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"No, I'm not." Kamado said dryly.

" but thats a bit boring... how did you manage to get a grandson.... a granddad with no humor. how sad- though, my grandfather never enjoyed jokes either... or.. me.. haha, he was always ' Go away Vivus' 'hush up, Vivus!' 'stop it with your voodoo visions you witch! youve caused enough trouble! look at what happened to my wife!'....youd really enjoy my grandfather if he hadnt died in that fire of yours.. but hey, no more judgement!" she said as if it wasnt at all concerning. 

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" but thats a bit boring... how did you manage to get a grandson.... a granddad with no humor. how sad- though, my grandfather never enjoyed jokes either... or.. me.. haha, he was always ' Go away Vivus' 'hush up, Vivus!' 'stop it with your voodoo visions you witch! youve caused enough trouble! look at what happened to my wife!'....youd really enjoy my grandfather if he hadnt died in that fire of yours.. but hey, no more judgement!" she said as if it wasnt at all concerning. 

Kamado raised an eyebrow. "Do you ever shut up?"

Just now, Star Starless said:

Kamado raised an eyebrow. "Do you ever shut up?"

Vivus looked him in the eyes " Do you ever stop being grouchy?" she mimicked his facial expression as well. 

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus looked him in the eyes " Do you ever stop being grouchy?" she mimicked his facial expression as well. 

"No. It's one of my specialties." Kamado said.

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"No. It's one of my specialties." Kamado said.

Vivus smiled " And talking is one of mine. it makes some people feel better.. even for people who feel like life sucks and all family that has ever existed is- " she stopped going down that darkly worded path. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus smiled " And talking is one of mine. it makes some people feel better.. even for people who feel like life sucks and all family that has ever existed is- " she stopped going down that darkly worded path. 

"Dead?" he supplied.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"Dead?" he supplied.

" youre very proud of that, arent you?" she replied

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

"So, I guess all of those years just mean nothing now?" Iris snapped. His eyes were fully gray now. He watched Cedar walk out. Iris sighed and turned towards Lockwood. "God, I feel like an idiot. I just said all those things like he meant nothing!" he exclaimed. Iris passed him the sketchbook and the pencil.

Lockwood used the sketchpad to write this. That was harsh and even though your my boyfriend I think Cedar was in the right here. I meam, you hugged him, and got into an argument with him.

Just now, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood used the sketchpad to write this. That was harsh and even though your my boyfriend I think Cedar was in the right here. I meam, you hugged him, and got into an argument with him.

Sadness filled Iris's eyes and they returned to their normal color. "Lockwood... he yelled at us for leaving him when we thought he was dead... he joined your grandfather! Did... did you know about this? Did you know he was alive and didn't tell me or Vivus?"

8 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"What if I am?" Kamado said.

" Well... how would you feel if someone you loved most was murdered... only because someone wanted power? or are you not capable of loving? and youre just as cold and bitter on the inside?" she was genuinely concerned.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Well... how would you feel if someone you loved most was murdered... only because someone wanted power? or are you not capable of loving? and youre just as cold and bitter on the inside?" she was genuinely concerned.

"I'm not completely heartless, Vivus." Kamado sighed. "I did love someone once. A long time ago. But... my father didn't approve, and he killed him. Apparently being gay isn't good for the 'royal image'." Kamado sighed. "I don't know why I just told you that... I've never told anyone about my greatest flaw."