Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

"I'm not completely heartless, Vivus." Kamado sighed. "I did love someone once. A long time ago. But... my father didn't approve, and he killed him. Apparently being gay isn't good for the 'royal image'." Kamado sighed. "I don't know why I just told you that... I've never told anyone about my greatest flaw."

" Oh.. well, its not a flaw to be gay! thats how you feel, isnt it? why should you let anyone care! thats how you feel, so feel it! your father is a jerk! 'ROYAL IMAGE MY BUTT', thats what i would say!" Vivus nodded, feeling as though she won something. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh.. well, its not a flaw to be gay! thats how you feel, isnt it? why should you let anyone care! thats how you feel, so feel it! your father is a jerk! 'ROYAL IMAGE MY BUTT', thats what i would say!" Vivus nodded, feeling as though she won something. 

Kamado bit back a chuckle. He remembered times back when he was young and free like Vivus was currently. He didn't know what it was about her, but something told him that she was different. That she could be trusted. He saw that she had gone through stuff like he had. They were similar. Outcasts of their own friends and families. "I probably didn't go about his rejection of my sexuality in the best way." Kamado admitted. "My father took the love of my life away from me without a second thought and took his life like it was nothing. That was the last straw. My father had always forced me to maintain this perfect 'image' of what I was supposed to look like. I was first in line for the throne, which meant that I was always under my father's watch, being born just to be molded into Kuzon Jr. I was never given time to be me. So when he killed the one person I actually cared about, I killed him." Kamado sighed.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado bit back a chuckle. He remembered times back when he was young and free like Vivus was currently. He didn't know what it was about her, but something told him that she was different. That she could be trusted. He saw that she had gone through stuff like he had. They were similar. Outcasts of their own friends and families. "I probably didn't go about his rejection of my sexuality in the best way." Kamado admitted. "My father took the love of my life away from me without a second thought and took his life like it was nothing. That was the last straw. My father had always forced me to maintain this perfect 'image' of what I was supposed to look like. I was first in line for the throne, which meant that I was always under my father's watch, being born just to be molded into Kuzon Jr. I was never given time to be me. So when he killed the one person I actually cared about, I killed him." Kamado sighed.

" Oh... well thats sad- it truely is... but an eye for an eye... he deserved it... something like that- im sorry that you had to go through that. that must've been really painful, huh... must've torn you apart and molded yourself into... someone else. i really am sorry about that, Sir."  and that was the very first time that Vivus had actually addressed Kamado with respect. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh... well thats sad- it truely is... but an eye for an eye... he deserved it... something like that- im sorry that you had to go through that. that must've been really painful, huh... must've torn you apart and molded yourself into... someone else. i really am sorry about that, Sir."  and that was the very first time that Vivus had actually addressed Kamado with respect. 

"You're the first person who hasn't given me backlash for killing my father." Kamado admitted. "The entire kingdom was distraught that a murderer was now ruling them. And they had no clue that my father was plotting this whole war for 15 years." Something about Kamado's tone turned more casual, and less tense. "Did you just address me with respect?"

"You're the first person who hasn't given me backlash for killing my father." Kamado admitted. "The entire kingdom was distraught that a murderer was now ruling them. And they had no clue that my father was plotting this whole war for 15 years." Something about Kamado's tone turned more casual, and less tense. "Did you just address me with respect?"

Vivus shrugged, then smiled " I dunno.. did i?" 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus shrugged, then smiled " I dunno.. did i?" 

Kamado cracked a small smile. "You called me 'Sir'. Not 'Evil Fire Man' or 'Person That Tried to Kill Me Multiple Times'.  So yes, I think you addressed me with respect."

Kamado cracked a small smile. "You called me 'Sir'. Not 'Evil Fire Man' or 'Person That Tried to Kill Me Multiple Times'.  So yes, I think you addressed me with respect."

" well, do you prefer 'evil fire man!' or 'Sir'?-" then she gasped " IS THAS A SMILE- NO WAYYYY! KAMADO? SMILE???? WOOOWWW"  She said that jokingly, but also with slight sarcasm. 

6 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" well, do you prefer 'evil fire man!' or 'Sir'?-" then she gasped " IS THAS A SMILE- NO WAYYYY! KAMADO? SMILE???? WOOOWWW"  She said that jokingly, but also with slight sarcasm. 

"Maybe it is a smile. I do smile occasionally. And I'd prefer for you to call me 'Sir'." Kamado said.

"Maybe it is a smile. I do smile occasionally. And I'd prefer for you to call me 'Sir'." Kamado said.

" 'Sir' " Vivus Looked up at the sky " What am i going to do once we get there?" she then looked at the ground.

9 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Sadness filled Iris's eyes and they returned to their normal color. "Lockwood... he yelled at us for leaving him when we thought he was dead... he joined your grandfather! Did... did you know about this? Did you know he was alive and didn't tell me or Vivus?"

Lockwood shrugged. I didn't know anything. And did you really look for him? I mean, three days isn't that long.

9 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" 'Sir' " Vivus Looked up at the sky " What am i going to do once we get there?" she then looked at the ground.

"Well, I was going to throw you in prison and force you to tell me where your friends were, but considering that you joined me I suppose we'll get you a nice room in my palace and then feed you something other than bar food." Kamado said.

1 hour ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood shrugged. I didn't know anything. And did you really look for him? I mean, three days isn't that long.

Iris looked at his feet. Did we look long enough? He clearly survived... he thought.

Just now, Star Starless said:

"Tell me what happened." Otto said. "Only if you want to, though."

"I- I found my friends and I talked to Iris for a bit then Iris started getting mad at me for some reason and asking where I had been and I think I just lost my friends." He was crying again. He just wanted his friends back... Why couldn't he have anything that made him happy? It all got taken from him at some point.

(Cedar is baybeee 🥺)

21 minutes ago, Green said:

"I- I found my friends and I talked to Iris for a bit then Iris started getting mad at me for some reason and asking where I had been and I think I just lost my friends." He was crying again. He just wanted his friends back... Why couldn't he have anything that made him happy? It all got taken from him at some point.

(Cedar is baybeee 🥺)

Otto hugged Cedar tighter. "I'm sorry." he said. "You're the sweetest person I've ever met and don't deserve this. We'll get your friends back. Maybe I can go talk to them and explain. This Iris person sounds like something else has been bothering him, and he just took it out on you, if I'm being honest."

Otto hugged Cedar tighter. "I'm sorry." he said. "You're the sweetest person I've ever met and don't deserve this. We'll get your friends back. Maybe I can go talk to them and explain. This Iris person sounds like something else has been bothering him, and he just took it out on you, if I'm being honest."

He just made odd grumbling noises again, followed by, "I don't want you to get hurt at all though.." 

1 hour ago, Green said:

He just made odd grumbling noises again, followed by, "I don't want you to get hurt at all though.." 

"I'll be fine." Otto replied. "They may be elementalists, but I also know how to fight."

"I'll be fine." Otto replied. "They may be elementalists, but I also know how to fight."

"Oookaaay... But I'm going with you, ok?" He stopped hugging Otto and looked at him, making sure that Otto understood how serious this was.

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

"Well, I was going to throw you in prison and force you to tell me where your friends were, but considering that you joined me I suppose we'll get you a nice room in my palace and then feed you something other than bar food." Kamado said.

Vivus nodded. She still looked at the ground as she walked. "Why do you want my friends so badly? "

18 minutes ago, Green said:

"Oookaaay... But I'm going with you, ok?" He stopped hugging Otto and looked at him, making sure that Otto understood how serious this was.

"Okay. I wanted you to come with me anyways." Otto smiled.

"Okay. I wanted you to come with me anyways." Otto smiled.

"Ok, lets go." He grabbed Otto's hand, not wanting to loose him in the crowd. Maybe internally it was for another reason. He led Otto to the inn, but hesitated going inside. "I- I don't know about this... You really think it'll be ok?"

5 minutes ago, Green said:

"Ok, lets go." He grabbed Otto's hand, not wanting to loose him in the crowd. Maybe internally it was for another reason. He led Otto to the inn, but hesitated going inside. "I- I don't know about this... You really think it'll be ok?"

"No." Otto said. "But we can try our best." Otto pushed open the door to the inn and saw 2 boys standing in the lobby. One had tan skin and fluffy, dark brown hair, and the other was holding a notebook and had blond hair. The brown-haired boy turned around. "So, you came back. Is this your little buddy Otto?"

15 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus nodded. She still looked at the ground as she walked. "Why do you want my friends so badly? "

"You 5 are all the last rouge elementalists left. Most of you alone are insignificant, especially those of you whose inner spirits aren't gods, like Cedar, Lynx, and Moeruhime. You and Lockwood do have gods as your inner spirits, which makes you a threat to my throne if you decide to overthrow me. And don't get me started on Iris. He's the main one I want to kill. I tried to kill him before he got a grasp at his powers, but I failed, and the best I could do was wipe his memory and make him forget for 6 years. But now that Fotia's back, she's showing him things and if he learns to master his powers-" Kamado pointed to his arm, which was now gray and cracked. "Then none of the kingdoms stand a chance against his wrath if he chooses to do so."

10 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"No." Otto said. "But we can try our best." Otto pushed open the door to the inn and saw 2 boys standing in the lobby. One had tan skin and fluffy, dark brown hair, and the other was holding a notebook and had blond hair. The brown-haired boy turned around. "So, you came back. Is this your little buddy Otto?"

Cedar could only manage to make a squeak noise. He wanted to leave, he hated this.