Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"You 5 are all the last rouge elementalists left. Most of you alone are insignificant, especially those of you whose inner spirits aren't gods, like Cedar, Lynx, and Moeruhime. You and Lockwood do have gods as your inner spirits, which makes you a threat to my throne if you decide to overthrow me. And don't get me started on Iris. He's the main one I want to kill. I tried to kill him before he got a grasp at his powers, but I failed, and the best I could do was wipe his memory and make him forget for 6 years. But now that Fotia's back, she's showing him things and if he learns to master his powers-" Kamado pointed to his arm, which was now gray and cracked. "Then none of the kingdoms stand a chance against his wrath if he chooses to do so."

" Well... maybe if you hadn't destroyed everything that we loved- that he loved...maybe it would be better on your end.... because that fire really hurt all of us- our families were all lost in that fire...and all for what? a throne? I wouldn't hate you as much if you hadn't done that at all- in fact, you could've just grabbed us all and made an agreement that none of us would hurt you... all we want to do is live normal lives, and you took that away! and I'm sorry that I'm yelling at you, but you really need to grasp how horrible this is! Why would we want to overthrow you? from what you told me, you seem just as hurt as we are... there's other ways than violence." she looked him in the eyes again, hoping that he'd understand the seriousness of the situation. 

1 minute ago, Green said:

Cedar could only manage to make a squeak noise. He wanted to leave, he hated this. 

(The Iris vs Otto showdown)

Otto grabbed Cedar's hand. I'm here for you. "Yes. I'm Otto. Got a problem with that?"

Iris chuckled. "No. Just wanted to see the guy that our friend ditched us for. So, Kamado huh? What messed up delusions did he tell you to get you to join his side?"
For a slight second Iris saw panic flash through Otto's eyes. Otto thought back to the day he had first joined Kamado. Back to the accident. But Otto pushed the thoughts away. He needed to be here for Cedar. His emotional past was something to deal with later. "I have my reasons."

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

(The Iris vs Otto showdown)

Otto grabbed Cedar's hand. I'm here for you. "Yes. I'm Otto. Got a problem with that?"

Iris chuckled. "No. Just wanted to see the guy that our friend ditched us for. So, Kamado huh? What messed up delusions did he tell you to get you to join his side?"
For a slight second Iris saw panic flash through Otto's eyes. Otto thought back to the day he had first joined Kamado. Back to the accident. But Otto pushed the thoughts away. He needed to be here for Cedar. His emotional past was something to deal with later. "I have my reasons."

"p- please don't fight, guys..." He stuttered quietly. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Well... maybe if you hadn't destroyed everything that we loved- that he loved...maybe it would be better on your end.... because that fire really hurt all of us- our families were all lost in that fire...and all for what? a throne? I wouldn't hate you as much if you hadn't done that at all- in fact, you could've just grabbed us all and made an agreement that none of us would hurt you... all we want to do is live normal lives, and you took that away! and I'm sorry that I'm yelling at you, but you really need to grasp how horrible this is! Why would we want to overthrow you? from what you told me, you seem just as hurt as we are... there's other ways than violence." she looked him in the eyes again, hoping that he'd understand the seriousness of the situation. 

"It's hard to turn away from violence when its what you were raised to do. Remember when I said I was raised to be Kuzon Jr? Well, the war was his idea, and I was his puppet. From the time I was born, I was shaped into the person I am today. The person that kills when things don't go his way, and kills when he gets scared. I've never known anything but bloodlust and war, so it's what I resort to." Kamado admitted. What am I doing? I'm spilling my deepest secrets to this child I met not even an hour ago! However, Kamado felt slightly at ease to have someone listen to him and his story for once.

"It's hard to turn away from violence when its what you were raised to do. Remember when I said I was raised to be Kuzon Jr? Well, the war was his idea, and I was his puppet. From the time I was born, I was shaped into the person I am today. The person that kills when things don't go his way, and kills when he gets scared. I've never known anything but bloodlust and war, so it's what I resort to." Kamado admitted. What am I doing? I'm spilling my deepest secrets to this child I met not even an hour ago! However, Kamado felt slightly at ease to have someone listen to him and his story for once.

(Kamado gets therapy)

Just now, Green said:

"p- please don't fight, guys..." He stuttered quietly. 

Iris glared at Cedar. "Why shouldn't we? Otto didn't look bothered. "We just came here to talk."

Just now, Star Starless said:

Iris glared at Cedar. "Why shouldn't we? Otto didn't look bothered. "We just came here to talk."

All of his thoughts were all over the place. He didn't know what to say or how to react...

1 minute ago, Green said:

All of his thoughts were all over the place. He didn't know what to say or how to react...

"Ok then. Talk." Iris demanded. Otto thought he was imagining it, but he could have sworn the brown-haired boy's eyes were turning gray. Nope, the were definitely turning gray. The whites of his eyes and pupils were slowly replaced with a light gray color. Otto didn't know where to begin. "So, when Kamado came back to the island, he found Cedar..."

6 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

" Well- it's not too late to change! you can still come clean! I'm sure that my friends can forgive you...Well- id forgive you. maybe not Lockwood or iris... but i know that they'd understand! I'm sure i can talk iris out of something that's harmful if he tries it! but you need to stop this habit! just- maybe take a break.... or- next time something bothers you enough to kill it- try to find a reason why it didn't work... instead of violence? you don't have to be like your dad, you can be like yourself!  and I know that I don't know you, but maybe deep down, you aren't a vengeful, blood thirsty person... and that you're really nice! "

7 minutes ago, Green said:

(Kamado gets therapy)

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

(He needs it. Poor guy)

( Vivus is now a natural therapist confirmed- but i also feel pity for Kamado. 

"Ok then. Talk." Iris demanded. Otto thought he was imagining it, but he could have sworn the brown-haired boy's eyes were turning gray. Nope, the were definitely turning gray. The whites of his eyes and pupils were slowly replaced with a light gray color. Otto didn't know where to begin. "So, when Kamado came back to the island, he found Cedar..."

He poked Otto, a worried look on his face. "Please don't tell them about that golden stuff." He whispered.

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Well- it's not too late to change! you can still come clean! I'm sure that my friends can forgive you...Well- id forgive you. maybe not Lockwood or iris... but i know that they'd understand! I'm sure i can talk iris out of something that's harmful if he tries it! but you need to stop this habit! just- maybe take a break.... or- next time something bothers you enough to kill it- try to find a reason why it didn't work... instead of violence? you don't have to be like your dad, you can be like yourself!  and I know that I don't know you, but maybe deep down, you aren't a vengeful, blood thirsty person... and that you're really nice! "

“I wish I could stop. But I’m also a ruler. And the leader of a war. I cant just say that I’m done fighting. Everyone would think they can step on me and take advantage of me. So I have to continue the war. Besides, the fire kingdoms vision needs to be shared with the world. It’s what I was taught as a young boy and enforce to this day.”

“I wish I could stop. But I’m also a ruler. And the leader of a war. I cant just say that I’m done fighting. Everyone would think they can step on me and take advantage of me. So I have to continue the war. Besides, the fire kingdoms vision needs to be shared with the world. It’s what I was taught as a young boy and enforce to this day.”

" Can you read minds?" She asked.

7 minutes ago, Green said:

He poked Otto, a worried look on his face. "Please don't tell them about that golden stuff." He whispered.

“I won’t.” Otto whispered back. “Kamado took Cedar under his wing after he couldn’t find you guys. Kamado put him in prison, and he met me. We became friends. And all he’s talked about is finding all of you again. And now, you’re being a really bad friend by yelling at him for trying to find you.” Otto said. 

“He joined Kamado!” The brown haired boy said. “He expects us to just forgive him for joining the man that tried to kill us multiple times?

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Can you read minds?" She asked.

“No.” Kamado raised an eyebrow. “Why? Can you? That’s not something I recall elementalists being able to do.”

Just now, Star Starless said:

“I won’t.” Otto whispered back. “Kamado took Cedar under his wing after he couldn’t find you guys. Kamado put him in prison, and he met me. We became friends. And all he’s talked about is finding all of you again. And now, you’re being a really bad friend by yelling at him for trying to find you.” Otto said. 

“He joined Kamado!” The brown haired boy said. “He expects us to just forgive him for joining the man that tried to kill us multiple times?

He just listened, still not knowing what the hell to say

(also, Otto still needs to give Cedar the necklace like we planned that one time. OH ALSO ALSO I have to get ready for work, brb) 

“No.” Kamado raised an eyebrow. “Why? Can you? That’s not something I recall elementalists being able to do.”

" No, i cant read minds... but you cant either. so how would you know what theyll think?"

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" No, i cant read minds... but you cant either. so how would you know what theyll think?"

Kamado let out a small chuckle. “I guess you’re right. But I’ve always been seen as an intimidating ruler, and I don’t want that to go away.”

4 minutes ago, Green said:

He just listened, still not knowing what the hell to say

(also, Otto still needs to give Cedar the necklace like we planned that one time. OH ALSO ALSO I have to get ready for work, brb) 

(Ok)

“So what if he did! At least Kamado bothered to take him under his wing!” Otto snapped.

Kamado let out a small chuckle. “I guess you’re right. But I’ve always been seen as an intimidating ruler, and I don’t want that to go away.”

Vivus shook her head. " Trust me, that will never go away, you scare the heck out of me...Ish. I'm not afraid to stand up for myself against you, but you are intimidating. but not because of your violence. that just makes you look like a jerk. Right now, everyone thinks that you're a jerk... every person I've met talks about you as if you're a spoiled brat. they're just too much of wimps to do what they want to do against you. they can't anyways. your guards would end them if they tried." 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus shook her head. " Trust me, that will never go away, you scare the heck out of me...Ish. I'm not afraid to stand up for myself against you, but you are intimidating. but not because of your violence. that just makes you look like a jerk. Right now, everyone thinks that you're a jerk... every person I've met talks about you as if you're a spoiled brat. they're just too much of wimps to do what they want to do against you. they can't anyways. your guards would end them if they tried." 

Kamado’s eyes widened. “Really?”

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

(I just have to compliment you on this. I loved reading this. It’s really good. Vivus is a great therapist.)

Kamado’s eyes widened. “Really?”

Vivus nodded. 

(I just have to compliment you on this. I loved reading this. It’s really good. Vivus is a great therapist.)

( : )