Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

16 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

(Ok)

“So what if he did! At least Kamado bothered to take him under his wing!” Otto snapped.

T^T

This was one of the moments Cedar wished he could shrink down into nothingness. 

Just now, Green said:

T^T

This was one of the moments Cedar wished he could shrink down into nothingness. 

“We would have, but we thought he was dead!” Iris yelled back. “And it looks like he’s already replaced us too!”

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado chuckled. “I mean, I guess I am kind of a spoiled brat. I was raised a prince.”

" But being a prince doesn't make you a brat, only acting like one. "  Vivus sighed " You need to accept change... and... obstacles. and you need to deal with them in a not so 'RaaahhhhgH! end themmmm! my power! my thronnnnnneeee!!!!'  and maybe instead like 'oh...okay, maybe of we do this... or this..'  and if you want to spread the fire kingdoms history, maybe try and have school teach about ALL history... at an equal amount! " 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" But being a prince doesn't make you a brat, only acting like one. "  Vivus sighed " You need to accept change... and... obstacles. and you need to deal with them in a not so 'RaaahhhhgH! end themmmm! my power! my thronnnnnneeee!!!!'  and maybe instead like 'oh...okay, maybe of we do this... or this..'  and if you want to spread the fire kingdoms history, maybe try and have school teach about ALL history... at an equal amount! " 

“Ok, but have you met Prince Allium of the Wind Kingdom?” Kamado asked. “If you think I’m a brat just wait until you meet him. But Vivus, everything you say is easier said than done. I cant just change who I am in an instant.”

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“Ok, but have you met Prince Allium of the Wind Kingdom?” Kamado asked. “If you think I’m a brat just wait until you meet him. But Vivus, everything you say is easier said than done. I cant just change who I am in an instant.”

" Oh of course not! it's going to take time, of course. but it is possible. You just need to take baby steps. Maybe explaining stuff to my friends once you find them... and apologize. I would like it if you apologized... it would show a lot- really, it would. " Vivus nodded. " It would show some stuff about yourself if you made a genuine apology. and just explained yourself... even if they don't forgive you, at least you tried, and that's what matters. "

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh of course not! it's going to take time, of course. but it is possible. You just need to take baby steps. Maybe explaining stuff to my friends once you find them... and apologize. I would like it if you apologized... it would show a lot- really, it would. " Vivus nodded. " It would show some stuff about yourself if you made a genuine apology. and just explained yourself... even if they don't forgive you, at least you tried, and that's what matters. "

“I’m not sure your friends would listen.” Kamado admitted.

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Otto sighed. “So what if he did? It looks like I care about him more than you do!”

He tried to speak but only more incomprehensible noises resulted from it. 

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“I’m not sure your friends would listen.” Kamado admitted.

" I can make them listen... but i cant make them forgive. thats up to them. They will listen"  She was determined to make things right again, even if it meant that she'd have to be a bit rude to make them listen. 

32 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I can make them listen... but i cant make them forgive. thats up to them. They will listen"  She was determined to make things right again, even if it meant that she'd have to be a bit rude to make them listen. 

“That’s good enough for me. Even if they won’t forgive me.”

40 minutes ago, Green said:

He tried to speak but only more incomprehensible noises resulted from it. 

Iris scoffed and turned to Cedar. “So you really are leaving us for a guy you met 3 days ago. This is perfect!” He said sarcastically.

“That’s good enough for me. Even if they won’t forgive me.”

"Alright then..."  Vivus kept walking " Where's your guards...or...whatever you called them? it's been a while. "

30 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Alright then..."  Vivus kept walking " Where's your guards...or...whatever you called them? it's been a while. "

“They’re on the boats. I convinced them I wanted to go alone, despite multiple generals protesting.”

46 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris scoffed and turned to Cedar. “So you really are leaving us for a guy you met 3 days ago. This is perfect!” He said sarcastically.

Lockwood watched the arguement. He still didn't know whose side to pick.

5 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood watched the arguement. He still didn't know whose side to pick.

Otto finally noticed the blond guy. “Cedar, who’s this? He’s been awfully quiet.”

Just now, Star Starless said:

Otto finally noticed the blond guy. “Cedar, who’s this? He’s been awfully quiet.”

However, as soon as he said that, he remembered seeing this guys picture somewhere in the palace. Otto immediately dropped to his knees. “S-sir Lockwood.”

5 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

(OK. IM CURRENTLY ON A BOAT RIGHT NOW SO MY RESPONSES WILL BE A LITTLE DELAYED BUT THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE.)

(OKAY)

However, as soon as he said that, he remembered seeing this guys picture somewhere in the palace. Otto immediately dropped to his knees. “S-sir Lockwood.”

Lockwood rolled his eyes and made him get up.

40 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“They’re on the boats. I convinced them I wanted to go alone, despite multiple generals protesting.”

"Oh...okay then. I was just wondering because uh, I got worried because I didn't want them to just leave us behind because I don't...I dont like being alone... it scares me... thats why I have breeze." She looked at breeze who was walking beside her. " he's like an emotional support dog..." 

Breeze looked at Kamado. 

2 hours ago, Chinese Donut said:

(OKAY)

Lockwood rolled his eyes and made him get up.

Otto’s confidence slowly faded. “Uh, I don’t mean to sound rude, but why are you here with…” Otto made a disgusted face at Iris “him….”

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Oh...okay then. I was just wondering because uh, I got worried because I didn't want them to just leave us behind because I don't...I dont like being alone... it scares me... thats why I have breeze." She looked at breeze who was walking beside her. " he's like an emotional support dog..." 

Breeze looked at Kamado. 

“That makes sense. Those lions I have are like my emotional support animals too, I suppose.” Kamado said.

11 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“That makes sense. Those lions I have are like my emotional support animals too, I suppose.” Kamado said.

" The ones that you told to pin me down? Those ones? "  this was a genuine question 

10 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" The ones that you told to pin me down? Those ones? "  this was a genuine question 

“Yes, I have a few more back at my palace too.” Kamado replied.