Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

“Yes, I have a few more back at my palace too.” Kamado replied.

" Oh... thats pretty cool.. be and Breeze just lived in a bunker.... but now theyre all destroyed.... i had pictures of my family in those bunkers...."  Vivus sighed. " Thats all I had left of my family..."  apparently, she still loved her family even though they all hated her. but since Kamado shared some deep stuff with her, she felt that she could share a few stuff with him bc forbidden bondage= DRAMA

11 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh... thats pretty cool.. be and Breeze just lived in a bunker.... but now theyre all destroyed.... i had pictures of my family in those bunkers...."  Vivus sighed. " Thats all I had left of my family..."  apparently, she still loved her family even though they all hated her. but since Kamado shared some deep stuff with her, she felt that she could share a few stuff with him bc forbidden bondage= DRAMA

“Oh, I’m sorry about that. I know how important family can be.” Kamado felt a little sympathy for Vivus.

45 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Otto’s confidence slowly faded. “Uh, I don’t mean to sound rude, but why are you here with…” Otto made a disgusted face at Iris “him….”

Cedar turned to Otto, looking a bit annoyed. This was still his friend, even if he was mad at Cedar

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“Oh, I’m sorry about that. I know how important family can be.” Kamado felt a little sympathy for Vivus.

" I still have good memories with them though! like when they liked my drawing... they said

' Thats nice, Vivus, now go away.'  I never saw my drawing again after my dad got a new job... then we were pretty wealthy and-" she realized what happened to it now that she's actually talking about it. " Oh.... they- they sold it...well at least it helped..." then she realized that her family didn't really love her, and she stopped smiling and sighed, holding back tears. " I should stop talking now, I'm probably annoying you..."  she looked at the ground and didn't say a word. 

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I still have good memories with them though! like when they liked my drawing... they said

' Thats nice, Vivus, now go away.'  I never saw my drawing again after my dad got a new job... then we were pretty wealthy and-" she realized what happened to it now that she's actually talking about it. " Oh.... they- they sold it...well at least it helped..." then she realized that her family didn't really love her, and she stopped smiling and sighed, holding back tears. " I should stop talking now, I'm probably annoying you..."  she looked at the ground and didn't say a word. 

“Surprisingly, you’re not.” Kamado said. “It’s nice to finally find someone who can actually relate to my struggles without calling me a pathetic man.”

5 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“Surprisingly, you’re not.” Kamado said. “It’s nice to finally find someone who can actually relate to my struggles without calling me a pathetic man.”

Vivus nodded and wiped her tears. she still didn't say anything. she felt as though her entire life was just a joke, and that she was only entertainment towards everyone else. 

23 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood didn't know what to do. He was torn. He decided now was the time to hug Cedar.

Iris stood there. “Look, Cedar and Otto, I think something needs to be cleared up right now. I’m not mad at Cedra for joining Kamado. He clearly had to do what he needed to survive. I’m just glad you’re back and are leaving Kamado so we can overthrow him, no offense Otto or Lockwood.”

Just now, Star Starless said:

Iris stood there. “Look, Cedar and Otto, I think something needs to be cleared up right now. I’m not mad at Cedra for joining Kamado. He clearly had to do what he needed to survive. I’m just glad you’re back and are leaving Kamado so we can overthrow him, no offense Otto or Lockwood.”

"I- I feel like you are mad, though..." he stuttered 

6 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus nodded and wiped her tears. she still didn't say anything. she felt as though her entire life was just a joke, and that she was only entertainment towards everyone else. 

(I want to make Kamado hug her but I feel like it isn’t like him.)

Just now, Green said:

"I- I feel like you are mad, though..." he stuttered 

“I’m only mad because you think we left you on purpose. I’ve told you a billion times we didn’t leave you on purpose and you still think we wanted to get rid of you.” Iris admitted.

Lockwood rolled his eyes. How could he not take offense? That was his grandfather. And who would be the new ruler? Sounds like you have a lot on your mind. Gah! Don't scare me like that! I told you! Can you guys be quiet? 

(shouldn't there be a space open in here because Blizzard left?)

(And go check discord if you can)

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

(I want to make Kamado hug her but I feel like it isn’t like him.)

( This calls for the one letter that always wins an argument. 

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“I’m only mad because you think we left you on purpose. I’ve told you a billion times we didn’t leave you on purpose and you still think we wanted to get rid of you.” Iris admitted.

You still don't understand... a big part of what I was talking about wasn't about that. Cedar didn't say anything. He didn't want to cause more arguing. 

1 hour ago, Green said:

You still don't understand... a big part of what I was talking about wasn't about that. Cedar didn't say anything. He didn't want to cause more arguing. 

“I’m sorry Cedar if I ever made you feel disclosed. I swear it wasn’t on purpose. Can we stop fighting, please?” Iris asked.

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Kamado gave her a look of sympathy. Why do I suddenly want to hug her? I haven’t hugged anyone, even my own family, in years. Why do I want to hug a kid I met an hour ago?

“I’m sorry Cedar if I ever made you feel disclosed. I swear it wasn’t on purpose. Can we stop fighting, please?” Iris asked.

"I- I don't... ok..." he didn't know what disclosed meant, but didn't want to ask. "I'm sorry I lashed out and lied and stuff" he said sadly.

4 minutes ago, Green said:

"I- I don't... ok..." he didn't know what disclosed meant, but didn't want to ask. "I'm sorry I lashed out and lied and stuff" he said sadly.

(DISCLUDED I MEAN DISCLUDED. CURSE MY PHONES AUTOCORRECT)

”it’s ok. I’m sorry I lashed out.” Iris pulled Cedar into a hug.

9 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado gave her a look of sympathy. Why do I suddenly want to hug her? I haven’t hugged anyone, even my own family, in years. Why do I want to hug a kid I met an hour ago?

Vivus took a deep breath and put on a face to mask her emotions. a tear still trickled down her cheek, she couldn't hide it all this time.