Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

(DISCLUDED I MEAN DISCLUDED. CURSE MY PHONES AUTOCORRECT)

”it’s ok. I’m sorry I lashed out.” Iris pulled Cedar into a hug.

(RIP 😭)

why is everyone hugging me all of a sudden???

6 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus took a deep breath and put on a face to mask her emotions. a tear still trickled down her cheek, she couldn't hide it all this time. 

“Don’t feel the need to mask your emotions around me. It’s clear we’re both a mess. I won’t judge you.” Kamado said.

“Don’t feel the need to mask your emotions around me. It’s clear we’re both a mess. I won’t judge you.” Kamado said.

" Shut up- youre gonna make me cry..." she paused for a  long moment. " Im sorry, that was very rude..." Her voice was shakey and unsteady. 

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Shut up- youre gonna make me cry..." she paused for a  long moment. " Im sorry, that was very rude..." Her voice was shakey and unsteady. 

“Don’t be.” Kamado said.

13 minutes ago, Green said:

(RIP 😭)

why is everyone hugging me all of a sudden???

Iris pulled away and turned to Otto. “That probably wasn’t a good way to greet your new friend Otto. Sorry about that, my name’s Iris.” Otto didn’t know why he get jealous that someone else was hugging Cedar. Shut up brain. Your straight. Cedar’s just your best friend that has other friends too. Calm down.

11 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

(Do Cedar or Otto find it strange Lockwood isn't speaking?.its just a thought, as its not normal))

(Yea, but Cedar isn't questioning it. He was questioned and he hated it. He doesn't wanna be a hypocrite)

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Iris pulled away and turned to Otto. “That probably wasn’t a good way to greet your new friend Otto. Sorry about that, my name’s Iris.” Otto didn’t know why he get jealous that someone else was hugging Cedar. Shut up brain. Your straight. Cedar’s just your best friend that has other friends too. Calm down.

(STRAIGHT HE SAYS)

"ok, everyone is calmed down now???" He asked hopefully. 

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“Don’t be.” Kamado said.

" Why!? You can end me if you wanted to and I just spoke to you as if you were an annoying little brother-"  Thats when she burst into tears... when she compared him to her brother. he was the only one who cared, and she never got a chance to process her emotions, it was always her running from guards and trying not to be captured. no time to cry. 

( dang it, im gonna make myself cry. )

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Why!? You can end me if you wanted to and I just spoke to you as if you were an annoying little brother-"  Thats when she burst into tears... when she compared him to her brother. he was the only one who cared, and she never got a chance to process her emotions, it was always her running from guards and trying not to be captured. no time to cry. 

( dang it, im gonna make myself cry. )

Kamado didn’t care if he hadn’t hugged someone in ages or if it wasn’t proper. He pulled Vivus into a hug. 

Kamado didn’t care if he hadn’t hugged someone in ages or if it wasn’t proper. He pulled Vivus into a hug. 

Vivus hugged him back. Why are you hugging him!? hes your enemy- but he understands you... and he listened. if he saw you as an enemy, why would he be hugging you? why would he spill out information about himself??? no one would do that just to mess with someone's emotions... no one would pour out their secrets. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus hugged him back. Why are you hugging him!? hes your enemy- but he understands you... and he listened. if he saw you as an enemy, why would he be hugging you? why would he spill out information about himself??? no one would do that just to mess with someone's emotions... no one would pour out their secrets. 

“Sorry. This probably isn’t ‘proper etiquette’ or something, but you just seemed really sad and I didn’t know how else to try and comfort you than to hug you.” Kamado admitted.

“Sorry. This probably isn’t ‘proper etiquette’ or something, but you just seemed really sad and I didn’t know how else to try and comfort you than to hug you.” Kamado admitted.

" ...Proper etiquette by butt! "  Vivus sniffed and wiped her tears. 

2 minutes ago, Green said:

Cedar just stood there awkwardly once again. 

Iris twiddled his thumbs like he usually did when he was nervous. Otto adjusted some pins on his jacket, which looked very formal and important.

6 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris twiddled his thumbs like he usually did when he was nervous. Otto adjusted some pins on his jacket, which looked very formal and important.

"Otto, we should probably go, we don't want to get in any trouble..." he whispered.