Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado chuckled and hugged her tighter.

Vivus smiled.  maybe hes not as mean as i thought.... i still wont help him capture my friends though... 

14 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood shrugged and wrote, Maybe we should just go. It might work, I don't know.

"I want to go to try and support Cedar for once, but I think I'm on Kamado's most wanted list, so if he sees me won't he try to kill me or something?" Iris whispered so only Lockwood could hear.

5 hours ago, Star Starless said:

"I want to go to try and support Cedar for once, but I think I'm on Kamado's most wanted list, so if he sees me won't he try to kill me or something?" Iris whispered so only Lockwood could hear.

maybe. Maybe not. You never know.

16 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus smiled.  maybe hes not as mean as i thought.... i still wont help him capture my friends though... 

Kamado released Vivus from the hug and gestures to one of the huge military ships in front of him. “Here we are.”

Just now, Star Starless said:

Kamado released Vivus from the hug and gestures to one of the huge military ships in front of him. “Here we are.”

Vivus stared at the ship " Ok... was NOT expecting those- theyre huge!"

46 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus stared at the ship " Ok... was NOT expecting those- theyre huge!"

“They are military ships.” Kamado said. He led Vivus to a bridge leading into the largest of the 3 ships.

1 minute ago, Chinese Donut said:

Hes my grandpa. Old grand poppy. He wouldn't hurt me.

“I know that. And it appears that he’s fond of Cedar and Otto too. But what about me? I’m not going to drop everything and join him.” Iris said. “I’m just scared.”

7 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“They are military ships.” Kamado said. He led Vivus to a bridge leading into the largest of the 3 ships.

" Oh- what if they sink?" she then made a small gasp and started to have a million separate visions of the possibilities of the military ships sinking, making her panick.... she never liked ships- or...water. " what if we die!? well- you... i cant die" she mumbled." But what if you die!?"

“I know that. And it appears that he’s fond of Cedar and Otto too. But what about me? I’m not going to drop everything and join him.” Iris said. “I’m just scared.”

I never said we and to join him. We could just... gather Intel and such. And maybe we could change his mind about killing us. I would never let him hurt you, though.

2 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

I never said we and to join him. We could just... gather Intel and such. And maybe we could change his mind about killing us. I would never let him hurt you, though.

“That’s a really good idea. If we sneak onto the ships, we can spy on Kamado and gather intel. But we have to make sure we don’t get caught.” Iris smiled as he read the last line. “Aww thanks. Me too.”

13 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh- what if they sink?" she then made a small gasp and started to have a million separate visions of the possibilities of the military ships sinking, making her panick.... she never liked ships- or...water. " what if we die!? well- you... i cant die" she mumbled." But what if you die!?"

“Well, they’re made of some of the strongest metals on this earth, but o suppose they could still sink. If that happens, we have emergency procedures that guarantee everyone is safe. What do you mean you can’t die?” Kamado asked.

“Well, they’re made of some of the strongest metals on this earth, but o suppose they could still sink. If that happens, we have emergency procedures that guarantee everyone is safe. What do you mean you can’t die?” Kamado asked.

" Uh, what? I can- thats impossible! no one can be immortal. Im mortal.. just like you! Im absolutely not un....deathable.... I can die. " 

38 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“That’s a really good idea. If we sneak onto the ships, we can spy on Kamado and gather intel. But we have to make sure we don’t get caught.” Iris smiled as he read the last line. “Aww thanks. Me too.”

Lockwood gestures for him to tell the pair they were going with them.

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Uh, what? I can- thats impossible! no one can be immortal. Im mortal.. just like you! Im absolutely not un....deathable.... I can die. " 

Kamado raised an eyebrow. "Ok. Anyways, welcome to my humble abode on the sea." he gestured for Vivus to go inside the ship.