Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 hour ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood gestures for him to tell the pair they were going with them.

Iris nodded and walked towards Cedar and Otto. "We're going with you. To Kamado's ship." Otto's eyes were wide with surprise. "Uh, doesn't he want to kill you though?"

38 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris nodded and walked towards Cedar and Otto. "We're going with you. To Kamado's ship." Otto's eyes were wide with surprise. "Uh, doesn't he want to kill you though?"

Lockwood raised his brow, then wrote, Would be kill his beloved grandson?

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado raised an eyebrow. "Ok. Anyways, welcome to my humble abode on the sea." he gestured for Vivus to go inside the ship.

Vivus entered the ship with a shudder  " You're absolutely sure that it wont sink..."  

1 hour ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood raised his brow, then wrote, Would be kill his beloved grandson?

Iris grabbed Lockwood's hand. "I said, we're going with you. I'm sure Kamado wouldn't mind having his grandson back, and you two already seem to be in his favor. I can just hide on the ship and gather intel."

14 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"Positive." Kamado reassured her.

" Alright...."  She avoided looking in the slightest direction of the water. 

19 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris grabbed Lockwood's hand. "I said, we're going with you. I'm sure Kamado wouldn't mind having his grandson back, and you two already seem to be in his favor. I can just hide on the ship and gather intel."

"Oh, ok, that works I guess." He said. "Otto this brings up another problem" he whispered behind clenched teeth. 

2 minutes ago, Green said:

"They don't know about the Golden stuff and how i can use another element..." he said extremely quietly. 

Otto nodded. "We can try and hide it. Can you just not use fire when they're around? Mainly Iris? He looks like he would kill someone if they bring him the wrong slushie flavor, let alone if he found out you can use another element now."

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Otto nodded. "We can try and hide it. Can you just not use fire when they're around? Mainly Iris? He looks like he would kill someone if they bring him the wrong slushie flavor, let alone if he found out you can use another element now."

"yea, just please help to make sure he doesn't follow me to my training..."

7 minutes ago, Green said:

"yea, just please help to make sure he doesn't follow me to my training..."

"Ok I will. I'll make sure to distract him with correct slushie flavors." Otto joked.

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"Ok I will. I'll make sure to distract him with correct slushie flavors." Otto joked.

Lockwood tried to overhear them. He caught little snippets of their conversation. Some improve hearing. He hated not being able to talk.

6 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood tried to overhear them. He caught little snippets of their conversation. Some improve hearing. He hated not being able to talk.

Iris was catching snippets too. Something about him and slushies?

Just now, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood snickered. Then forgot when he did he didn't make a sound. He tried to hold a poker face and plastered on a fake smile.

Iris took the opportunity of Otto and Cedar not paying attention to rest his head on Lockwood's shoulder. "I'm sorry for losing my temper earlier."

1 minute ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood kept his fake smile on and hugged Iris.

"Are you sure you're okay? You seem really down lately. Is there anything I can do to help?"

1 minute ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood shook his head, nodded, and then shook it again.

"I'm still going to try." Iris flipped to a page in the sketchbook. "Talk to me please."

5 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

I really would rather not. Im sorry Iris.

Iris looked crestfallen, but he didn't want to push Lockwood outside of his comfort zone. He just gave Lockwood a hug. "It's ok, don't be sorry. If you ever want to talk though, I'm here."

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Iris looked crestfallen, but he didn't want to push Lockwood outside of his comfort zone. He just gave Lockwood a hug. "Ok. If you ever want to talk, I'm here."

Lockwood glanced at the others. 

(should we wait until green wakes up to continue?)

2 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood glanced at the others. 

(should we wait until green wakes up to continue?)

(probably. But I won't be on until around 6 tomorrow night because of camp.)