Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

"You don't like the water, do you?" Kamado noted.

" No, not at all.... ships kinda frighten me too... but i try my best to avoid water... Lockwood would splash me with water when he was mad... i guess he does that with everyone. but he did the most of it towards me for some reason...  me and iris. "  Vivus looked at the ground again. " Im starting to think that they dont care about me- " 

( ur probably gone bc i read the other stuff and it sounds like we're closing it up for tonight. 

18 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" No, not at all.... ships kinda frighten me too... but i try my best to avoid water... Lockwood would splash me with water when he was mad... i guess he does that with everyone. but he did the most of it towards me for some reason...  me and iris. "  Vivus looked at the ground again. " Im starting to think that they dont care about me- " 

( ur probably gone bc i read the other stuff and it sounds like we're closing it up for tonight. 

"I'm sure they don't hate you. They still care for you; they're just too wrapped up in themselves to notice anything around them. I was like that once. When I was with him, you know." Kamado replied.

19 hours ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood glanced at the others. 

(should we wait until green wakes up to continue?)

Iris let Lockwood go from the hug. "Sorry that I pushed you to open up."

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

"I'm sure they don't hate you. They still care for you; they're just too wrapped up in themselves to notice anything around them. I was like that once. When I was with him, you know." Kamado replied.

" Oh... I- well, okay..." Vivus still pet Breeze who seemed to be staring into Kamados soul.

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh... I- well, okay..." Vivus still pet Breeze who seemed to be staring into Kamados soul.

“Sorry. That probably sounded rude. Did you try talking to them?” Kamado looked at Breeze with a blank but intimidating face.

15 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“Sorry. That probably sounded rude. Did you try talking to them?” Kamado looked at Breeze with a blank but intimidating face.

" Well.. no... not really- I thought it would make me look more annoying than usual... They probably wouldnt listen to me anyways when they find out that i joined you. And i know that it would hurt Iris a whole lot...He trusted me possibly more than anyone else, and here I am, betraying him.... But- know that I wont help you kill my friends if its still one of your options.... not one bit. They're all i have left. and youll probably use that to manipulate me in the future, and ill know when you try... and im sorry if that seems a bit rude to you, Sir, but its also hard to completely trust someone who nearly ended everything for you...I know you know that..."  Vivus looked at the ground again, feeling sorry for possibly hurting his feelings.

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Well.. no... not really- I thought it would make me look more annoying than usual... They probably wouldnt listen to me anyways when they find out that i joined you. And i know that it would hurt Iris a whole lot...He trusted me possibly more than anyone else, and here I am, betraying him.... But- know that I wont help you kill my friends if its still one of your options.... not one bit. They're all i have left. and youll probably use that to manipulate me in the future, and ill know when you try... and im sorry if that seems a bit rude to you, Sir, but its also hard to completely trust someone who nearly ended everything for you...I know you know that..."  Vivus looked at the ground again, feeling sorry for possibly hurting his feelings.

"I never said you had to kill your friends. Being loyal to me means you might have to do somethings outside of your comfort zone, but I won't force you to kill anyone you don't want to." Kamado said. 

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"I never said you had to kill your friends. Being loyal to me means you might have to do somethings outside of your comfort zone, but I won't force you to kill anyone you don't want to." Kamado said. 

" ...Would you kill anyone I care about? "  She asked. She looked him in the eyes to show the seriousness of the question, demanding a true answer.

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" ...Would you kill anyone I care about? "  She asked. She looked him in the eyes to show the seriousness of the question, demanding a true answer.

Kamado didn't answer for a second. "Only if they came with the intent to kill me."

18 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado didn't answer for a second. "Only if they came with the intent to kill me."

Vivus nodded, then she was unusualy silent.

5 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado didn’t break the silence, and just walked down the hall with Vivus.

Vivus looked around and studied everything... she still felt a bit nervous. 

10 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus looked around and studied everything... she still felt a bit nervous. 

“Here we are.” Kamado gestured to a door. “Your room.”

2 hours ago, Star Starless said:

“Here we are.” Kamado gestured to a door. “Your room.”

" Thank you. " She looked around the room and studied it.

On 7/6/2022 at 10:08 PM, Star Starless said:

“So, any clue where Kamado is?” Iris asked.

(Bumping this)

On 7/7/2022 at 12:14 AM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Thank you. " She looked around the room and studied it.

"We'll arrive back at the fire kingdom in a few hours. Feel free to explore the ship and do whatever you please until then." Kamado offered.