Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

15 hours ago, S.. said:

(Keep on meaning to write a Cedar training session but I keep forgetting :sob: )

(I DID IT)

Cedar went back to training again. He was getting better and better. Not a lot of notable stuff happened, but there was a lot of stuff Cedar thought about. What if he could control earth and fire at the same time. Like lava or something. He wanted to try it, but he didn’t want to interrupt his actual training. He also thought about the fact that he couldn’t be really emotional now. He had to keep everything bottled up for the good of everyone. By the end, he was exhausted, he just wanted to go lay down. He walked very slowly back to his room and flopped over on the bed.

10 hours ago, S.. said:

(I DID IT)

Cedar went back to training again. He was getting better and better. Not a lot of notable stuff happened, but there was a lot of stuff Cedar thought about. What if he could control earth and fire at the same time. Like lava or something. He wanted to try it, but he didn’t want to interrupt his actual training. He also thought about the fact that he couldn’t be really emotional now. He had to keep everything bottled up for the good of everyone. By the end, he was exhausted, he just wanted to go lay down. He walked very slowly back to his room and flopped over on the bed.

(IM SO PROUD OF YOU!)

• Eek! 1

( I have nothing to do with Vivus until Tornado comes alive again so that you guys can continue the stuff and eventually find Vivus. lol

On 7/18/2022 at 10:29 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( I have nothing to do with Vivus until Tornado comes alive again so that you guys can continue the stuff and eventually find Vivus. lol

(Yeah I have nothing either…)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

(rip tornado/lockwood. gotta do some complex lore to bring Lynx back too but i have an idea. time to get writing even though its 11 at night.)

(Also temporarily taking control of everyone's characters (except for Vivus, because she's not in the group right now) just for plot. I hope that's okay)

• Paw up 2

Iris - Iris sighed and took a deep breath. Nothing like sneaking onto an enemy ship with your best friends who also happen to all have betrayed you in some way to kick off a Saturday afternoon. He poked his head out of the door, and saw Lockwood sneaking towards the door, followed by Otto and Cedar. They all slipped into the closet and closed the door behind them.

Otto - "Cedar and I need to head back. We have posts to cover. Plus, if no one has seen us in a while, Kamado might get suspicious and send troops out. We'll meet back here at 6:00 sharp and figure out what to do next. Sound good?" Otto said. Everyone nodded. Soon, Cedar and Otto disappeared through the door again, and their footsteps faded.

Iris - "Well. This is going to be a fun three hours." He sat down on the floor and rested his head against a box behind him. With nothing better to do, Iris turned towards the boxes and lifted up the sheet covering them. The room immediately filled up with a warm golden light. Iris faltered. "What the heck is this stuff?" Lockwood shuffled over and shrugged. Beats me. he wrote. Iris rubbed his temples. Fotia? Helloooooo? Anyone home? He asked. No response. Typical. She always shows up whenever she wants but never when Iris actually needs her. Iris sighed and covered the vials again. What is that stuff? And why does Kamado have a gazillion bottles of it?

Lockwood - Ichor. He recognized it's color the second he saw it. Artificially made god blood that causes a huge spike in the user's elemental powers. So powerful, that they can sometimes even use a second element. He remembered eavesdropping on an important meeting once, and hearing something about a golden superhuman liquid being produced. The fact that Kamado had this many vials of it though is what concerned him. And the fact that one small spill can puncture steel and a thousand gallons of it was being transported over the water was also concerning.

Iris - Lockwood was lost in thought. It was etched on his face. But, thinking back on their conversation earlier, it's clear he didn't want to talk. Iris was about to start sketching on his arm, when a chorus of voices erupted from outside the door. "He said to grab the new shipment. Something about a new group needing enhancement." a voice said. "When will it be our turn?" another voice replied. Iris bolted up. "Quick! Hide!" he hissed. Lockwood dove behind a stack of boxes and Iris ducked behind the box he was sitting against just as the door opened. He heard the shuffle of feet, and before he knew it, the box he was hiding behind was gone, and four very annoyed, very confused Fire Kingdom guards were looking at him. Iris waved awkwardly. "Hey there..."

"Kid, what are you doing here?" a bald guard asked. "This closet isn't a good place for newbies like you." Iris sighed with relief. He stood up. "I'm terribly sorry, good soldiers. I just got a little lost. Simple misunderstanding!.

"Then why were you hiding behind the boxes if you were just lost?" another guard asked. Iris chuckled. "Uh, I was, um... cleaning the floor? You see, I'm the new janitor and I-"
"Save it!" A very tall and very scary looking woman barked. "I know exactly who you are, Iris Narelle. You're not going anywhere."

"Oh shi-" Iris said.

"GUARDS!" the woman screamed.

"LOCKWOOD, RUN!" Iris yelled, flinging a fireball at the group of guards. Lockwood jumped out from behind the boxes, and rushed out of the room, only adding to the guard's surprise.

"Isn't that-"

"What the?"

Iris smirked. "What? Never seen a kid play with fire before?" He summoned another flame and held it in his palm.

"Hey! You're that fire elementalist kid we're all looking for!" the bald guard said. The tall woman slapped her palm to her forehead. "Yes! You idiot. Keep up!" She turned towards Iris. "Kamado's already on his way to collect his grandson and your life. Have fun!" Iris realized he was surrounded. The only way out was through the guards. He turned towards the vials inside the storeroom.
"I really hope these were something important." Iris said as he reached towards a box and grabbed a handful of bottles. The guard's faces were immediately replaced with looks of fear. "Kid, wait. You have no clue what you're holding-" Iris smiled. "All I know is that it's important, so I'm gonna take it and destroy it. Bye!" Iris threw a vial towards the guards feet, and it exploded in a golden mess. The metal at the guards feet began to sizzle and melt, much to Iris's surprise.

"You guys keep liquid that can melt metal on a ship?!" He yelled as he raced down the hallway.

(I'll continue sometime tomorrow. It's late and I'm tired. I do have a plan though. One more post after this and we'll be back)

• Eek! 2