Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Spooky Star Starless said:

"Now, Echo had an interesting tale. She hailed from the Water Kingdom, and was not an elementalist. Not being of any special note, it came as a shock to everyone when she became pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy at the drop of a hat. She had never been seen by the village people with a husband, so everyone wondered how she had managed to have a child. The townsfolk began to follow Echo and keep tabs on her, and noticed that every night she would sneak off to the ocean, and would meet a mysterious man. The townsfolk were obsessed with figuring out who this man was, but one day, when Echo snuck out, the man wasn't there. The next day, her child was born. That night, the sky illuminated with a blinding red flash, and Echo was never seen again. Her son was left as an orphan. The townsfolk were convinced that her child was the spawn of a horrible man, so they sent the baby off to the Capitol. The baby was found by the members of the Academy, and was taken in as a student. The boy excelled in water magic, and was the head of his class. The boy, however, fell victim to the massacre at the Academy, the spark of the war. Iris Narelle was killed that day. And I know, because I was the one who killed him."  Otto's mouth fell open in a gasp.

(WHAAA)

Cedar's expression dropped. Killed? No, no. That wasn't right, it couldn't be right! Iris was alive, he had been talking to him and stuff, so why would he be dead? Cedar was very clearly trying to figure out what was going on, zoning out. No, this was a lie, he was right, he knew it before Kamado even told the story. Yet he still didn't say anything. 

1 minute ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

"You're lying!" he exclaimed. "Iris is alive!" Kamado motioned for Otto to be quiet. "Yes, Iris is very much still alive, which brings me to the point in my story about how he lied to all of you. Now, riddle me this. Iris is the son of a Water Kingdom woman, and studied powerful water magic at the academy. Now, how is it that he can no longer use that power, and is instead a fire elementalist?" Otto gulped nervously and shook his head.

"I-I don't know..." Otto admitted. Kamado nodded and smirked. "Precisely. The question puzzled me for a long time as well as soon as I learned that he was somehow alive still. I wondered, how is he still alive, and why can he no longer use his powers. And why does he not remember anything either? In an attempt to make sense of everything, I turned to the only somewhat logical explanation. The gods. And my suspicions have been confirmed due to this." Kamado gestured to his ashen-gray arm. "There is only one way Iris Narelle could still be alive, use fire magic, and have done this to my arm. Iris is the son of a god. And not just any god. Nekros. The god of death."

Otto stood up and banged his fist on the table. "You're lying! I'm sorry sir, but this is crazy! You expect us to believe that Cedar's best friend of what, 13 years, is the son of a god and is evil? I don't believe it!"

1 minute ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

"I-I don't know..." Otto admitted. Kamado nodded and smirked. "Precisely. The question puzzled me for a long time as well as soon as I learned that he was somehow alive still. I wondered, how is he still alive, and why can he no longer use his powers. And why does he not remember anything either? In an attempt to make sense of everything, I turned to the only somewhat logical explanation. The gods. And my suspicions have been confirmed due to this." Kamado gestured to his ashen-gray arm. "There is only one way Iris Narelle could still be alive, use fire magic, and have done this to my arm. Iris is the son of a god. And not just any god. Nekros. The god of death."

Otto stood up and banged his fist on the table. "You're lying! I'm sorry sir, but this is crazy! You expect us to believe that Cedar's best friend of what, 13 years, is the son of a god and is evil? I don't believe it!"

"Otto, silence." Kamado ordered. "I know it seems outrageous, but just listen to me. If Iris's father is the god of death, that means that his aunt is also Fotia. They were triplets, you see. Nekros, Fotia, and the king of the gods. But anyways, if Iris's father is a god and his mother is mortal, that means that he's a demigod. Although not immortal, he would definetley have increased healing abilities. And being the son of the god of death would have its perks. Meaning, even though I thought I killed Iris, his powers and father probably either prevented his death, or allowed for him to come back from the dead. Nekros also has the power to control people's lifespans, and can disintegrate people with a single touch." Kamado pointed to his arm. Otto gulped. Suddenly, Kamado doesn't seem so outrageous, even though his claims are crazy. "So, that explains his newfound powers, but what about his fire powers? Tell me, has Iris ever mentioned a 'voice' in his head? Or has he ever 'lost control'? Eyes glowing? Insane powers? Different voice?"

4 minutes ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

"Otto, silence." Kamado ordered. "I know it seems outrageous, but just listen to me. If Iris's father is the god of death, that means that his aunt is also Fotia. They were triplets, you see. Nekros, Fotia, and the king of the gods. But anyways, if Iris's father is a god and his mother is mortal, that means that he's a demigod. Although not immortal, he would definetley have increased healing abilities. And being the son of the god of death would have its perks. Meaning, even though I thought I killed Iris, his powers and father probably either prevented his death, or allowed for him to come back from the dead. Nekros also has the power to control people's lifespans, and can disintegrate people with a single touch." Kamado pointed to his arm. Otto gulped. Suddenly, Kamado doesn't seem so outrageous, even though his claims are crazy. "So, that explains his newfound powers, but what about his fire powers? Tell me, has Iris ever mentioned a 'voice' in his head? Or has he ever 'lost control'? Eyes glowing? Insane powers? Different voice?"

(Sorry had to grab something lmao)

After a moment of silence, Cedar responded. "Uh.. I'm not sure, maybe?... sorry I'm just- this is a lot to process right now. I think Iris has mentioned something about a voice?... He has sorta 'lost control' and had more power than usual sometimes. But I'm not entirely sure, if anything happened back at home or the academy... sorry.." if anything had happened, Cedar wasn't there for it, and if he was, he must have just thought it was normal, that it was fine. Oh boy was he wrong. 

On 10/17/2022 at 10:20 PM, Spooky Star Starless said:

Iris rubbed his temples. "This doesn't make any sense, because he's here too!" Iris pointed to Kamado standing dramatically in the stairwell.

"can he... see us?"

On 10/26/2022 at 10:16 PM, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(Sorry had to grab something lmao)

After a moment of silence, Cedar responded. "Uh.. I'm not sure, maybe?... sorry I'm just- this is a lot to process right now. I think Iris has mentioned something about a voice?... He has sorta 'lost control' and had more power than usual sometimes. But I'm not entirely sure, if anything happened back at home or the academy... sorry.." if anything had happened, Cedar wasn't there for it, and if he was, he must have just thought it was normal, that it was fine. Oh boy was he wrong. 

"I've had my suspicions, especially after the fight between you all that I witnessed in the Water Kingdom. Remember those hosts of the gods I told you about? Well, Iris is one. He's the host of Fotia. And him loosing control? That's Fotia taking over his mind. Now, I have no idea if this hosting was involuntary or not, but all I know is that Iris has now managed to unlock his father's powers and control Fotias as well. With the both of them being on his side and influencing his thoughts, there no telling how long it will take before he turns on all of us." Kamado said.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"I've had my suspicions, especially after the fight between you all that I witnessed in the Water Kingdom. Remember those hosts of the gods I told you about? Well, Iris is one. He's the host of Fotia. And him loosing control? That's Fotia taking over his mind. Now, I have no idea if this hosting was involuntary or not, but all I know is that Iris has now managed to unlock his father's powers and control Fotias as well. With the both of them being on his side and influencing his thoughts, there no telling how long it will take before he turns on all of us." Kamado said.

"huh..." Cedar said quietly. He didn't know what to think of this. He started to worry, started to spiral. He still had that lingering hope that Iris was still his friend! Iris didn't just use him to get on the ship.... To.. get on the same ship Kamado was on.... Kamado, the person they were trying to stop....

His hope began to fade.

On 11/8/2022 at 9:36 PM, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"huh..." Cedar said quietly. He didn't know what to think of this. He started to worry, started to spiral. He still had that lingering hope that Iris was still his friend! Iris didn't just use him to get on the ship.... To.. get on the same ship Kamado was on.... Kamado, the person they were trying to stop....

His hope began to fade.

"Don't you see? Iris has been using you two this entire time! In fact, he's only on this ship because he manipulated you into letting him on. If we don't catch him, he and Fotia will destroy everything that's left of this world. Please." Kamado asked. "I swear, I don't want to destroy this world, I want to help it. But I can only do that with your help."

12 hours ago, Death Itself said:

( ...boy do I have some reading to do... 

(Actually, no.. I'll leave it unknown so that I'll be shocked at what happened.. and Vivus can ask questions when she meets up with them again. Lol.. this is my excuse for not reading, I'm too lazy.  

Edit:

...also tell me when everyone is joining in again. : P ive missed this. 

• Paw up 1

32 minutes ago, Blurry Fawn said:

"Don't you see? Iris has been using you two this entire time! In fact, he's only on this ship because he manipulated you into letting him on. If we don't catch him, he and Fotia will destroy everything that's left of this world. Please." Kamado asked. "I swear, I don't want to destroy this world, I want to help it. But I can only do that with your help."

"I- I...." He stuttered, then paused

"I'll help you." He said after what seemed like an eternity of thinking to him.

28 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"I- I...." He stuttered, then paused

"I'll help you." He said after what seemed like an eternity of thinking to him.

Otto nodded in agreement. "I... I can't believe this..." He stood up. "He needs to be stopped. Before your friends get hurt, Cedar. Or worse, innocent people." Kamado nodded. "Well then, we haven't a moment to spa-" His words were interrupted by a lard blaring sound. The room immediately filled with red light, and Otto's eyes shifted to the now blaring alarm on the wall. "Well, it looks like Iris is having a field day." Kamado said. "Quickly, we must hurry."

3 minutes ago, Blurry Fawn said:

Otto nodded in agreement. "I... I can't believe this..." He stood up. "He needs to be stopped. Before your friends get hurt, Cedar. Or worse, innocent people." Kamado nodded. "Well then, we haven't a moment to spa-" His words were interrupted by a lard blaring sound. The room immediately filled with red light, and Otto's eyes shifted to the now blaring alarm on the wall. "Well, it looks like Iris is having a field day." Kamado said. "Quickly, we must hurry."

This just drilled it into Cedar's head more.

Iris wasn't his friend, he was just just using him to get what he wants. He had sunk into Kamado's stories, twisted up in them. Half of him still refused to believe it, but all the proof was laid out right in front of him.

19 hours ago, Death Itself said:

(Actually, no.. I'll leave it unknown so that I'll be shocked at what happened.. and Vivus can ask questions when she meets up with them again. Lol.. this is my excuse for not reading, I'm too lazy.  

Edit:

...also tell me when everyone is joining in again. : P ive missed this. 

(It's mainly me and green doing a flashback rn but blozz is also active. lockwood is somewhere because tornado is dead again :[ The flashback is over now so i'll bump my iris post)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Blurry Fawn said:

(It's mainly me and green doing a flashback rn but blozz is also active. lockwood is somewhere because tornado is dead again :[ The flashback is over now so i'll bump my iris post)

( so can I join in, or do u want me to wait for a little?

1 hour ago, Dead Fawn said:

(Ok.. Vivus is still on the ship right? Or is the ship that Vivus is on is the one sinking? 

(Everyone is still on the ship and its sinking. They're trying to figure out how to get off without being captured by kamado)

18 minutes ago, Blurry Fawn said:

(Everyone is still on the ship and its sinking. They're trying to figure out how to get off without being captured by kamado)

( ok, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification) 

Vivus left the room she was in and muttered to herself this is exactly why I hate ships...  she felt the water against her legs and tried to find a way out. " I swear- if everyone left and it's just me on here.." she looked around and listened for voices, but also trying to find an exit at the same time. 

On 11/8/2022 at 9:15 PM, Blurry Fawn said:

"Yes, I can see you, and the hole you just blew in the side of my ship." Kamado replied.

"This is fantastic..." Iris sighed.

"Was this your plan? To sink my ship and destroy my navy and your friends all at the same time?" Kamado asked.

"Well not exactly. That magic golden stuff did help with the whole sinking-your-ship thing. But in reality I was just thinking of escaping with my friends while we still had the chance. So... bye." Iris began to run out the gap in the hull but Kamado grabbed his wrist.

2 minutes ago, Blurry Fawn said:

"Was this your plan? To sink my ship and destroy my navy and your friends all at the same time?" Kamado asked.

"Well not exactly. That magic golden stuff did help with the whole sinking-your-ship thing. But in reality I was just thinking of escaping with my friends while we still had the chance. So... bye." Iris began to run out the gap in the hull but Kamado grabbed his wrist.

Cedar stood there in silence, trying not to cry, trying not to lash out, anything. He didn't want to. He had started to feel the water climbing his legs at last, and still stood, anchored to the boat. He wanted to stop them, both of them, have this madness end, but he couldn't. He didn't know why, he just couldn't...

She could only hear panicked voices of the people who were rushing trying to get out. She parted the water(with air-) I order to keep most of herself dry, and searched for the exit, but she found herself being lost instead. This is great.. JUST PERFECT!  she thought to herself, and sighed, then kept searching for the exit.. trying to follow the voices. Suddenly WHAM.. a vision of herself drowning. not helpful.. she heard a bark(renaming the dog Cat..lol) " CAT! " She heard him splashing around to get to her, and Vivus picked him up " Thank the gods you're alive.. but that may end if we don't get out of here.." she followed the voices, but the ship just seemed to be a tunnel of darkness.