Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

(Bumping this)

"We'll arrive back at the fire kingdom in a few hours. Feel free to explore the ship and do whatever you please until then." Kamado offered.

Vivus sat on the bed and started to write... as usual..  

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus sat on the bed and started to write... as usual..  

Kamado left and swept down the hall. His usual snappy and mean demeanor suddenly came back. "Bring me Otto and Cedar this instant." he barked at a few guards. "Tell them I have a friend I'd like them to meet." The guards nodded and rushed off in different directions.

Vivus heard Kamado from the hall and she was pretty sure that her stomach was tied in a knot. Oh no... how am i supposed to explain this....  but then she was a tiny bit happier that cedar was alive. that made her feel better

3 minutes ago, Green said:

"Uuuhhhhhhh... maybe??? Tho I don't fully remember..." 

Iris's possible thoughts were interrupted by the loud sound of ships blaring their horns. "I think I have an idea."

Vivus felt bad for betraying her friends, but she ofcourse didnt really support the violence. It wont be too bad.. you can explain it to them! and you can help Kamado to tell them as well and they will listen... they wont ignore you... 

she continued to write in  her book and sighed, still feeling guilty and nervous. 

7 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"We gotta go if we have any hopes of making it onto that ship." Iris said.

"OH YEA LETS GO-" He grabbed Otto's and Iris's wrists and started running, hoping Lockwood would follow since he only had two hands.

16 hours ago, Green said:

"OH YEA LETS GO-" He grabbed Otto's and Iris's wrists and started running, hoping Lockwood would follow since he only had two hands.

Iris grabbed Lockwood's hand and dragged him along with the rest of the group.

On 7/10/2022 at 4:44 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus could see her firends fromthe ship, then her guild started to grow even more.

Iris dropped everyone’s hand and snuck onto the ship. He ducked into a nearby room and, luckily, it was empty.

8 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris dropped everyone’s hand and snuck onto the ship. He ducked into a nearby room and, luckily, it was empty.

Vivus sighed and waited for her friends to discover that she was on the ship and get yelled at. She continued to write... and write.

2 minutes ago, Green said:

Cedar walked onto the ship confidently. He was ready to get back to his training! but he was also so tired... 

(wait hold on does Vivus know Cedar is alive? Cause I don't think she does---- /lh /genq)

( she doesnt know

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, S.. said:

(Nope, Tornado is just dead again and star is at camp. I am for sure not giving up on this) 

( neither am I. 

• Eek! 1

6 hours ago, Star Starless said:

(Im back. tornado realive please)

( And he shall be REBORN.... WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH  

Yes..  it has been prophesied. )