Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])


 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Modiano said:

Moeruhime flinched at the touch before realizing who it was. She narrowed her eyes at the book and put it in her pocket (Dont ask how)

Vivus nodded " If you don't want it, please don't destroy it.. just give it back instead.. I worked hard on it. " 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

 

“Oh, hi Vivus! Hi Moeruhime! I’m so happy you’re alive!” Iris smiled.

"Me too. It is fortunate, Yes?" Moeruhime tried to stare down at Iris out of habit, but they were the same height so it didn't work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Modiano said:

"Me too. It is fortunate, Yes?" Moeruhime tried to stare down at Iris out of habit, but they were the same height so it didn't work

Iris smiled. “Still trying to intimidate me, eh?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus nodded " If you don't want it, please don't destroy it.. just give it back instead.. I worked hard on it. " 

Moeruhime stared down at Vivus.

"Destroying vessels of knowledge is a bad idea. I shan't." She kept staring unblinkgly at Vivus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

Lockwood sighed at the sudden abandonment. "Hi Moeruhime."

"Hello, Lockwood." *insert staring down*

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris smiled. “Still trying to intimidate me, eh?”

Moeruhime tilted her head slightly "Perhaps I am, perhaps not." She cracked a small smile before reverting to her usual bothered expression

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Modiano said:

Moeruhime stared down at Vivus.

"Destroying vessels of knowledge is a bad idea. I shan't." She kept staring unblinkgly at Vivus

Vivus was unaffected by her staring " Geez.. I get that im short, but I'm not an ant"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Modiano said:

"Hello, Lockwood." *insert staring down*

Moeruhime tilted her head slightly "Perhaps I am, perhaps not." She cracked a small smile before reverting to her usual bothered expression

He held his gaze.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vivus noticed that Lockwood seemed a bit down, but she didn't say anything while the others were around... she studied his behavior. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus was unaffected by her staring " Geez.. I get that im short, but I'm not an ant"

"Of course not." She turned to Lockwood (she is somehow staring down 2 people at once)

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

He held her gaze.

Moeruhime nodded before breaking eye contact

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Of course not." She turned to Lockwood (she is somehow staring down 2 people at once)

Moeruhime nodded before breaking eye contact

Iris broke the silence. “Uh, Lynx found some food while he was exploring earlier. You must be hungry, right?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris broke the silence. “Uh, Lynx found some food while he was exploring earlier. You must be hungry, right?”

Vivus wandered off into the tunnels again, glancing back at everyone else, but then dissapearing into the tunnel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris broke the silence. “Uh, Lynx found some food while he was exploring earlier. You must be hungry, right?”

"You didn't ask me that!" Lockwood said, indignant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris broke the silence. “Uh, Lynx found some food while he was exploring earlier. You must be hungry, right?”

"Yes, somewhat." She furrowed her brow, thinking about who knows what

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"You didn't ask me that!" Lockwood said, indignant.

Iris turned to look at Lockwood. “I’m so sorry, I thought you knew. Sorry, it’s my fault I shouldn’t have assumed you knew I should have told you. Sorry.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris turned to look at Lockwood. “I’m so sorry, I thought you knew. Sorry, it’s my fault I shouldn’t have assumed you knew I should have told you. Sorry.”

"Dude, its just food. You dont need to say sory."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Yes, somewhat." She furrowed her brow, thinking about who knows what

Iris turned back to look at Moeruhime. "Ok! I think there's some half-charred bread and some meat rations. Take whatever you want." Iris looked back at Lockwood nervously. "You too." 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris turned back to look at Moeruhime. "Ok! I think there's some half-charred bread and some meat rations. Take whatever you want." Iris looked back at Lockwood nervously. "You too." 

Moeruhime took the most charred bread and ate it. How healthy. She also nibbled on some meat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris grabbed the least-charred piece of bread he could find and offered it to Lockwood. "It's the least charred part I could find."

"Then you eat it. I'll eat the meat."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

"Then you eat it. I'll eat the meat."

Iris ripped the loaf in half. "We'll split it." He put the less-charred bit in Lockwood's hands and sat down, nibbling on the loaf.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vivus came out of the tunnel " Why are you all eating charred food? That's not healthy at all..." she genuinely cared about everyone's health. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus came out of the tunnel " Why are you all eating charred food? That's not healthy at all..." she genuinely cared about everyone's health. 

Iris shrugged. "It's either charred food or no food at all. Almost all of the town's farms were destroyed in the attack, this is all Lynx could find."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris shrugged. "It's either charred food or no food at all. Almost all of the town's farms were destroyed in the attack, this is all Lynx could find."

" I have food underground... and GOOD food..  baked bread, potatoes... steak.. things to make salads..."  

(Bc she's been living living down there for months, how else is she healthy? Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Blurry Fawn changed the title to The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...