Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I have food underground... and GOOD food..  baked bread, potatoes... steak.. things to make salads..."  

(Bc she's been living living down there for months, how else is she healthy? Lol

Iris coughed and spit out his bread. "Why didn't you say so? Is there enough for everyone?"

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris coughed and spit out his bread. "Why didn't you say so? Is there enough for everyone?"

" You never asked... yes, there's enough for everyone...there's plenty of space for everyone to get a good rest and have a filling meal... and safety, ofcourse... " 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" You never asked... yes, there's enough for everyone...there's plenty of space for everyone to get a good rest and have a filling meal... and safety, ofcourse... " 

"That's great! But..." Iris looked over at Lockwood. "I don't know if he'd be willing to go down there again."

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"That's great! But..." Iris looked over at Lockwood. "I don't know if he'd be willing to go down there again."

"I made torches around the tunnels... its not as dark anymore.. you get to see clearly, and when you get to the base, it's as if you're In a home with crystals there's grass, and flowers... I have a pet wolf that I saved from the fire;  I named him Breeze...I think he's be a good comfort animal for anyone who's stressed, Lockwood.."  she looked at Lockwood, trying to be reassuring of the tunnel. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"I made torches around the tunnels... its not as dark anymore.. you get see clearly, and when you get to the base, it's as of you're In a home with crystals there's grass, and flowers... I have a pet wolf that I saved from the fire;  I named him Breeze...I think he's be a good comfort animal for anyone who's stressed, Lockwood.."  she looked at Lockwood, trying to be reassuring of the tunnel. 

"I'll try and convince him, but it might be difficult."

7 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I'll try and convince him, but it might be difficult."

" I'm sure you can charm your way to him... " she joked. 

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris's face turned red. "Hah, I'll certainly try." He laughed.

Vivus smiled and chuckled. "Certainly."

3 minutes ago, Green said:

Cedar got up and kept walking. He wasn't hungry. He was too worried to be hungry... or tired. He needed to find someone, ANYONE.

Lynx had left the willow and was wandering around the village again.

Just now, Pepperoni said:

He followed.

Iris began walking down the tunnel and saw that Vivus had made it lighter. The tunnel now twinkled, illuminated by the new light. The roots, however, were still there. Iris tried to watch where he was going but tripped over a root and went tumbling down the tunnel. "AHHHHHHH" he yelled.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris began walking down the tunnel and saw that Vivus had made it lighter. The tunnel now twinkled, illuminated by the new light. The roots, however, were still there. Iris tried to watch where he was going but tripped over a root and went tumbling down the tunnel. "AHHHHHHH" he yelled.

"WAIT DONT FALL BEAR!" Lockwood ran back.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

" Iris! Are you okay!?" 

Just now, Pepperoni said:

"Oh my GOD Vivus what habe you been doing down here?" Lockwood couldn't believe what he was seeing.

" Well, I had to survive some how?" She smiled " help yourself, just leave enough for everyone" 

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

"WAIT DONT FALL BEAR!" Lockwood ran back.

Iris was sprawled on the ground, his hands, face, and entire body coated in dirt. He sat up. "Too late." he chuckled. "Guess I'm clumsy like a bear too."

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris was sprawled on the ground, his hands, face, and entire body coated in dirt. He sat up. "Too late." he chuckled. "Guess I'm clumsy like a bear too."

"Wrong, Teddy. Bear's aren't clumsy. I know dogs are though." Lockwood chuckled.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Iris! Are you okay!?" 

" Well, I had to survive some how?" She smiled " help yourself, just leave enough for everyone" 

Iris called back to Vivus. "Yeah! I'm fine!" He tried to stand up, but collapsed in pain. "Uh, never mind! I think I broke something." he winced.