Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris smiled. "Ok, Key. Thanks for the nickname suggestion."

( ...the first thing that popped Into my mind was keystone cheverlet (or however you spell it)  

( also, not criticism 

Vivus continued setting out food for everyone, Breeze came by and wagged his tail, She gave him a slice of bologna and pet him when she was finished. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus continued setting out food for everyone, Breeze came by and wagged his tail, She gave him a slice of bologna and pet him when she was finished. 

"FOOD. MUST BE IN FACE-HOLE. NOW." Lockwood ran to the chamber.

Just now, Pepperoni said:

" good lord, I didn't know you were starving... " she laughed and motioned at the plates 

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

Iris laughed and stumbled to take a seat at the table. His leg didn't look good, but he ignored it and grabbed a sandwich.

" good lord, I didn't know you were starving... " she laughed and motioned at the plates 

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris laughed and stumbled to take a seat at the table. His leg didn't look good, but he ignored it and grabbed a sandwich.

He ignored them. He grabbed the first food item in reach and shoved it in his mouth.

He ignored them. He grabbed the first food item in reach and shoved it in his mouth.

"I might have to rethink my nickname for you, Key. Look who's acting like a bear now." Iris joked.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Vivus did notice. "Iris, I have stuff to help your leg... thats not a question, it needs immediate attention " 

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I might have to rethink my nickname for you, Key. Look who's acting like a bear now." Iris joked.

"SNO MIM MOT!" Lockwood said.

Vivus did notice. "Iris, I have stuff to help your leg... thats not a question, it needs immediate attention " 

Lockwood swallowed his food and said, "She's right."

"SNO MIM MOT!" Lockwood said.

Lockwood swallowed his food and said, "She's right."

"I know." Iris looked at his legs, and then at Key. "Uh, don't water elementalists know how to heal? Do you think you can fix this?" Iris pointed to his leg.

mEAnwhIlE, Lynx had reached the ruins of his house and searched through the rubble to see if he could find anything of importance, specifically books.

"I know." Iris looked at his legs, and then at Key. "Uh, don't water elementalists know how to heal? Do you think you can fix this?" Iris pointed to his leg.

"I could try. Unless you want your leg torn off instead, because for me its  unstable magic."

2 hours ago, zamieć said:

Lynx had left the willow and was wandering around the village again.

(VERY VERY SORRY AAAAAAAAAAAA)

He noticed the figure in the distance and slowly approached, trying to figure out if they were a friend or not. 

• Like 1

Just now, zamieć said:

mEAnwhIlE, Lynx had reached the ruins of his house and searched through the rubble to see if he could find anything of importance, specifically books.

Just now, Green said:

(VERY VERY SORRY AAAAAAAAAAAA)

He noticed the figure in the distance and slowly approached, trying to figure out if they were a friend or not. 

"I could try. Unless you want your leg torn off instead, because for me its  unstable magic."

Iris shrugged. "I mean, I'll take my chances. Uh, Vivus, do you have a first aid kit? I have a feeling this is going to require more than just Key's elemental magic."

Just now, Green said:

Lynx swept some ash aside with his hand and picked up one of his favorite books. He had left it under a table and it had survived the fire. He hugged it to his chest and dumped it in his bag, turning around to go back to the willow tree.

Iris shrugged. "I mean, I'll take my chances. Uh, Vivus, do you have a first aid kit? I have a feeling this is going to require more than just Key's elemental magic."

Vivus held up her kit

"Yep... I have bandages and stuff for stitching and....everything" 

2 minutes ago, zamieć said:

Lynx swept some ash aside with his hand and picked up one of his favorite books. He had left it under a table and it had survived the fire. He hugged it to his chest and dumped it in his bag, turning around to go back to the willow tree.

"LYNX?! is that you?! Please please please say that you're not a ghost" He ran over as soon as he realized who the person was.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus held up her kit

"Yep... I have bandages and stuff for stitching and....everything" 

"Ok, thanks." Iris braced himself. "Can you try and be gentle, Key?"

"Ok, thanks." Iris braced himself. "Can you try and be gentle, Key?"

"I mean, I'll try. I can't gurantee anything. " Lockwood positioned himself on the ground next to Iris. "This feels stupid." He summoned a ball of water.

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

"I mean, I'll try. I can't gurantee anything. " Lockwood positioned himself on the ground next to Iris. "This feels stupid." He summoned a ball of water.

Iris closed his eyes and bit his lip nervously.

He did whatever it was that the water elementalists did when they healed people.

Iris opened his eyes, surprised to see his leg back to normal. He smiled. "See, you didn't chop off my leg, you made it better like you were supposed to."