Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris opened his eyes, surprised to see his leg back to normal. He smiled. "See, you didn't chop off my leg, you made it better like you were supposed to."

"That's a shock. I'm supposed to be useless like mom said." Lockwood remarked.

Just now, Pepperoni said:

"That's a shock. I'm supposed to be useless like mom said." Lockwoodnremarked.

"Wait what?" concern flooded Iris's face. "She said what? Key you're not useless, trust me. Don't listen to a word that woman said."

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

"But she was right?" Lockwood cocked his head.

"No, she wasn't. Trust me." Iris looked into Lockwood's eyes. "You're an amazing person and if your mom couldn't see that then she's blind."

15 minutes ago, Green said:

"LYNX?! is that you?! Please please please say that you're not a ghost" He ran over as soon as he realized who the person was.

"OH MY GOD CEDAR! No I'm not a ghost i'm alive! ALSO OH MY GOD YOURE ALIVE"

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"No, she wasn't. Trust me." Iris looked into Lockwood's eyes. "You're an amazing person and if your mom couldn't see that then she's blind."

"Funny thing is, she was actually blind." Lockwood snorted.

"Funny thing is, she was actually blind." Lockwood snorted.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Iris twiddled his thumbs nervously. "My point is you're not a worthless person. You're one of the kindest people I've ever met and if your mom couldn't see that, then, well... uh I don't really know but you get my point." he laughed.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Iris twiddled his thumbs nervously. "My point is you're not a worthless person. You're one of the kindest people I've ever met and if your mom couldn't see that, then, well... uh I don't really know but you get my point." he laughed.

"Thanks Teddy. You get a hug now." Lockwood pulled Iris into a hug.

"Thanks Teddy. You get a hug now." Lockwood pulled Iris into a hug.

Iris's face turned red as a tomato. "T-thanks." he managed, and hugged Lockwood back.

13 minutes ago, zamieć said:

"OH MY GOD CEDAR! No I'm not a ghost i'm alive! ALSO OH MY GOD YOURE ALIVE"

"YESSS. Where is everyone else? did they die? I'm gonna hope not. OH MY GOSH I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW." He hugged Lynx.

(he's just like this, he hugs people a lot and is the king of person to say, "I love you all because you are my friends :>>")

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Green said:

"YESSS. Where is everyone else? did they die? I'm gonna hope not. OH MY GOSH I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW." He hugged Lynx.

(he's just like this, he hugs people a lot and is the king of person to say, "I love you all because you are my friends :>>")

"Theyre all alive! Were hiding out in this old willow tree thing Vivus made! I AM VERY HAPPY TOO!" Lynx hugged him back tightly. "OKAY LET'S GO FIND THEM."

1 minute ago, zamieć said:

"Theyre all alive! Were hiding out in this old willow tree thing Vivus made! I AM VERY HAPPY TOO!" Lynx hugged him back tightly. "OKAY LET'S GO FIND THEM."

Cedar x lynx I think is canon

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris laughed. "You look like a tomato."

Lockwood grew even more red, if pysically possible.

1 minute ago, zamieć said:

"YES!!!" He bounced a little bit, very very happy that his friends were not dead.