Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

9 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris squeezed his hand back but continued looking at the sky. "If only we'd been faster. Maybe... maybe we could have saved some of them. I mean, we're supposed to take down the emperor, but if we can't even protect our own village, how are we supposed to save the Kingdoms?"

Moeruhime looked at Iris when he said that, narrowing her eyes.

"He has enemies, many enemies. Inevitable when you have power and a tendency to solve your problems, imagined or otherwise, with murder. I would not be surprised if he poisoned Emperor Kunzon." She scowled

"What if there was... a sibling of his? Someone that could take over the throne. Someone who wouldn't oppress elementalists and the other kingdoms?"

8 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus wasn't buying it.. bit she didn't say anything. "Alright... the rooms are that way... ask if you need anything, have a safe night."  She went outside with Breeze to watch the stars.. she sat on a cliff with Breeze. 

"See, I told you we'd find them again.. " she pet Breeze 

"thank you!"

He walked towards the rooms, realizing how tired he was.

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

Moeruhime looked at Iris when he said that, narrowing her eyes.

"He has enemies, many enemies. Inevitable when you have power and a tendency to solve your problems, imagined or otherwise, with murder. I would not be surprised if he poisoned Emperor Kunzon." She scowled

"What if there was... a sibling of his? Someone that could take over the throne. Someone who wouldn't oppress elementalists and the other kingdoms?"

"That would be a miracle." Iris admitted.

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

"A miracle? Surely Kunzon had more than one child, or at least another relative."

"Probably, but Kamado probably banished or killed them, knowing what he did to the elementalists. Anyone who wasn't his ally faced horrible consequences, so anyone that was another relative is either his ally or dead." Iris sighed.

9 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Probably, but Kamado probably banished or killed them, knowing what he did to the elementalists. Anyone who wasn't his ally faced horrible consequences, so anyone that was another relative is either his ally or dead." Iris sighed.

"Mh, they could be faking being an ally too." Moeruhime narrowed her eyes.

"Of course, nothing stops someone from claiming to be a thought-dead relative..." She smirked

"I hear there is a sister of Kamado's, around our age, gathering supporters in secret. Her name is Kajiko, I believe."

23 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Mh, they could be faking being an ally too." Moeruhime narrowed her eyes.

"Of course, nothing stops someone from claiming to be a thought-dead relative..." She smirked

"I hear there is a sister of Kamado's, around our age, gathering supporters in secret. Her name is Kajiko, I believe."

Iris sat up. “Really!? We have to find her then. If we really are supposed to take down the Emperor, then having someone on the inside would be amazing. Do you know where she is?”

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris sat up. “Really!? We have to find her then. If we really are supposed to take down the Emperor, then having someone on the inside would be amazing. Do you know where she is?”

"Yes, she is in the Fire Kingdom. Luckily near the outskirts."

39 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Yes, she is in the Fire Kingdom. Luckily near the outskirts."

“That’s great! But…” Iris looked around at the ruins of the town. “How will we get there? We have no boats, and asking Lynx and Lockwood to freeze us a path to the mainland would be exhausting for them and us.”

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“That’s great! But…” Iris looked around at the ruins of the town. “How will we get there? We have no boats, and asking Lynx and Lockwood to freeze us a path to the mainland would be exhausting for them and us.”

"We can make a boat of our own."

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I mean, techinally, it would be possible."

6 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"I mean, techinally, it would be possible."

“It’s possible, but not ideal. We can run ideas by the group in the morning. I’m exhausted, I’ll see everyone in the morning.” Iris yawned and walked back down the tunnel to Vivus’s house.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“It’s possible, but not ideal. We can run ideas by the group in the morning. I’m exhausted, I’ll see everyone in the morning.” Iris yawned and walked back down the tunnel to Vivus’s house.

Lockwood didn't follow. He looked at the others, before running to a tree to sleep under.

Iris hadn’t realized how exhausted he was until he reached the main chamber. He didn’t see Lockwood or Moeruhime follow him down the tunnel, but he was too tired to care. Iris found a comfortable spot under the willow tree and collapsed, falling asleep instantly.

4 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Unless anyone else has anything to add we can skip to the morning if everyone wants to.)

(It's been 4 hours and no one has opposed this so I'm assuming everyone is ok with this.)

Iris awoke to the sound of voices. He saw Vivus and Cedar in the kitchen, conversing about something. Iris sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(It's been 4 hours and no one has opposed this so I'm assuming everyone is ok with this.)

Iris awoke to the sound of voices. He saw Vivus and Cedar in the kitchen, conversing about something. Iris sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Breeze immediately greeted Iris bc he is bab and yes.