Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

15 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris was in disbelief. "That... that can't be true. Lockwood would never do something like that... I'm sure of it..." He hugged Vivus back as tears started streaming down his face.

(This seems like a good spot for Lockwood to walk in on so how about we leave it here for now?)

Lockwood strolled into the little meeting. As his eyes fell on Vivus and Iris, his gaze darkened and he began scowling.

53 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Pspspsps, Tornado would you like to cause  d r a m a?)

(YESSS IM ALIVE NOW)

3 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood strolled into the little meeting. As his eyes fell on Vivus and Iris, his gaze darkened and he began scowling.

(YESSS IM ALIVE NOW)

(YESSSS I actually have to go horseback riding for like 2 hours so I'll be dead for 2 hours but then I'm free for the rest of the day so yay. DRAMA)

"Key..." Iris began. "I swear, this isn't what it looks like."

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(YESSSS I actually have to go horseback riding for like 2 hours so I'll be dead for 2 hours but then I'm free for the rest of the day so yay. DRAMA)

"Key..." Iris began. "I swear, this isn't what it looks like."

"I can't just take your word for it Iris. I need actual proof."

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

"I can't just take your word for it Iris. I need actual proof."

"What more proof do you need?" Iris stood up. "I already told you I liked you. Isn't that proof enough?"

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

"Not really. I need to go. Now. Bye Iris and Vivus." He turned back the way he came.

"Key wait." Iris turned and gave a look to Vivus that said I'm sorry, give me a minute. Iris grabbed Lockwood's hand.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(PFFT. I gtg be back in 2 hours)

(Bye have fun!)

2 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Moeruhime stood up from the wall she had been leaning on unnoticed and slapped Lockwood

"Thanks!" He continued on his way.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Key wait." Iris turned and gave a look to Vivus that said I'm sorry, give me a minute. Iris grabbed Lockwood's hand.

He jerked his hand away before leaving.

Cedar just curled up.. he'd been sitting here all day. Just thinking...

What about his horse?

Where was she?

He just wanted to go home... but there was nothing left of it... and honestly he didn't want to see what was left behind in the wreckage. 

(Don't mind me just building Cedar's backstory-) 

• Paw up 1

Lockwood doused her and it with water.

"If killing you wouldn't break Iris' heart, I would have done it a long time ago." Moeruhime said with a rare hint of fury

"If you even THINK of talking to him, accusing him of not caring, I will not spare you any longer. Run, little lamb." Moeruhime glared at Lockwood with intense hatred

Just now, Modiano said:

"If killing you wouldn't break Iris' heart, I would have done it a long time ago." Moeruhime said with a rare hint of fury

"If you even THINK of talking to him, accusing him of not caring, I will not spare you any longer. Run, little lamb." Moeruhime glared at Lockwood with intense hatred

'Alright. Bye!" He turned and began walking away as fast as he could.

Lockwood flicked his hand and let a torrential amount of water fall onto her, Vivus, and Iris.

Moeruhime threw a very hot fireball at the water, making it evaporate

"Childish." She muttered

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

"MANIPULATOR!" Yelled back Moeruhime. "That's right, I heard you!"

"I'm done with this whole stupid thing, where everyone is trying to be better than the other. I'm done." He said, forgetting why he was arguing with her in the first place. He jogged into the rubble away from them.

"I'm done with this whole stupid thing, where everyone is trying to be better than the other. I'm done." He said, forgetting why he was arguing with her in the first place. He jogged into the rubble away from them.

"Good. You were a problem anyway." Moeruhime leaned on the wall, watching over the others

Lockwood found his house again and began picking through the rubble. "Where is it!?' He found the letter Emperor Kamado had sent him before the attack. His hands shook as he opened it. He had never read it before this. But he felt ready too.

36 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

(Bye have fun!)

"Thanks!" He continued on his way.

He jerked his hand away before leaving.

Vivus felt even worse, she got up and patted Breeze, instructing him to get up and follow her. 

" Come on, Breeze..." she walked away, and looked back at Iris " Im sorry for the trouble... tell him that...no.. don't tell him that- I can deal with it"

( and this is how he'd die 

Only if he followed through-   don't kill iris-)