Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])


 Share

Recommended Posts

(alright actual rp time)

Cedar got up, maybe he was just being stupid, maybe they were still in the ruins of clearwater. Yea... they were still there, they had to be, they couldn't just leave without him, right? not again, not now, not when everyone's live were at risk, not when it was important to stick together.

No no no no no NO NO

They weren't here! He was... alone...

they left him...

alone...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

While his hands were sketching, Iris let his thoughts wander.

TW//Ab*se (more Iris trauma)

He tried to think back on the earliest thing he could remember. However, everything before the age of 11 was a blur for him. Stupid Fire Kingdom, stupid Lockwood. Stupid everyone. Iris thought back on the first time he had met Lockwood...

Iris was sitting on the beach, drawing. He had just come out to his parents, and they hadn't taken it well. So, Iris now had a black eye and no place to sleep. He wiped the tears from his eyes, but some still fell on the sketch of the sunset he was doing. He closed his sketchbook and threw it across the beach, to which it landed in a clump of sand and startled some hermit crabs. Iris sighed. "Where am I going to go..." he drew a smiley face in the sand but scribbled it out again with his hand. "Having a bad day too?" A voice called from behind him. Iris looked behind him and saw a kid about a year older than him walking towards him. Young Iris sighed and attempted to hide his black eye and replied with "Yeah." The other boy sat down next to Iris, and Iris recognized him. He didn't know him that well, but he was another kid secretly learning to be an elementalist. Iris had seen him hanging out with Lynx and was pretty sure he was training to use water magic. Iris had never seen him up close before, and for some reason the first thought that came to his head was, Oh wow this guy is hot. The boy, what was his name? Lockweed? Lindwood? Iris couldn't remember. The boy looked at Iris and gasped. "What happened to your face?" Iris covered his eye. "Uh, my parents don't like gay people apparently." he chuckled lightly to distract from the pain in his voice. The boy frowned. "I'm sorry to hear that, I'm Lockwood, who are you?" Iris looked at Lockwood. "I'm Iris."

Iris thought back on other memories he had with Lockwood. When they had snuck out during training to practice their sword fighting skills or when Lockwood had turned Iris into a snowman during the winter. He sighed. I guess he was lying the entire time. Iris looked down at the portrait of Lynx he was drawing. "Oh shoot I made his nose too big, he looks like Pinocchio." Iris dug through his bag trying to find an eraser.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( W H A T -

 

-wheeze-

(I'm just saying that as the author of this I'm gonna play some other characters unless other people join and want to play them. So currently in major scenes [That haven't happened yet but will *coughs* Cedar lore *coughs*] I'll play Iris and Kamado [also this doesn't mean you can't play Kamado during personal lore (like Tornado already does that), feel free to do that if you want.])

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(I'm just saying that as the author of this I'm gonna play some other characters unless other people join and want to play them. So currently in major scenes [That haven't happened yet but will *coughs* Cedar lore *coughs*] I'll play Iris and Kamado [also this doesn't mean you can't play Kamado during personal lore (like Tornado already does that), feel free to do that if you want.])

( n o i c e

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(Tornado would you be ever so kind to kindly send people to kill us? Thank you very much. [What I mean is canonically tell Kamado about Iris, Lynx, Vivus, and Cedar so we can move lore along. Also feel free to do this whenever you have time. Ty])

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(I'm just saying that as the author of this I'm gonna play some other characters unless other people join and want to play them. So currently in major scenes [That haven't happened yet but will *coughs* Cedar lore *coughs*] I'll play Iris and Kamado [also this doesn't mean you can't play Kamado during personal lore (like Tornado already does that), feel free to do that if you want.])

(you can play as Kai, Suzaku and Chihiro if you need to. They're on the family tree.)

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(oh wow lore?)

Kaminari sat in a carriage, being brought away from the Capital by her aunt Suzaku.

"You'll see Kai soon, Kami."

Kaminari shifted in her seat a bit "But what about dad? Is he okay?"

Suzaku sighed "Yes, he's just... busy. He won't be back for a long time..."

Kaminari frowned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moeruhime woke up.

"If only I knew..." She smiled sadly

"And now, it's about time someone does something about it." She got up and dressed in the finest robes, it was time to look her best.

A shiver came down her back.

  • Eek! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Modiano said:

(oh wow lore?)

Kaminari sat in a carriage, being brought away from the Capital by her aunt Suzaku.

"You'll see Kai soon, Kami."

Kaminari shifted in her seat a bit "But what about dad? Is he okay?"

Suzaku sighed "Yes, he's just... busy. He won't be back for a long time..."

Kaminari frowned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moeruhime woke up.

"If only I knew..." She smiled sadly

"And now, it's about time someone does something about it." She got up and dressed in the finest robes, it was time to look her best.

A shiver came down her back.

(meh)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/21/2022 at 9:10 PM, Gaylord Star Starless said:

 Iris looked down at the portrait of Lynx he was drawing. "Oh shoot I made his nose too big, he looks like Pinocchio." Iris dug through his bag trying to find an eraser

//L lynx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(hello)

(greetings. also ur pfp is charlies lock screen omgggggggg)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

(SJSLKJSISJOISJSISJIL)

(Where is Tornado we need him to send people to kill us so we can continue).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Where is Tornado we need him to send people to kill us so we can continue).

(yes come on Tornado be alive >:(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

(yes come on Tornado be alive >:(

(right now. I have 45 minutes to do stuff before I die for the rest of the day)

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(right now. I have 45 minutes to do stuff before I die for the rest of the day)

(NO STAR DONT DIE 😭 )  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

(NO STAR DONT DIE 😭 )  

(I'm in free period right now basically, and won't have another class that I can use the forums in until the end of the school day 😭)

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wendell, walked, with his companion on his left ring finger. " well, Adkyn, how do you like the beach, the sunset, the everything?'' He, talked to his bird. "Sqawk!'' the, bird came out with a sqawk, although it was a more of a gentle one. " I, see, I see, you seem fascinated over the sunset more than the waves" he, frowned "sqawwk?"  Adkyn, tilted his head, blinking. "Well, down we go!'' He, Used his wind magic, to Slid down the hill of grass to the sandy terrain. "Sqeak, Sqawk Sqeak!" Adkyn, flapped his wings, and flew beside Wendell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...