Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

15 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Sob i want to start sob

*S O O O O O O B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B*

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(😭😭😭)

(I’ll dm him on discord and ask if he’s ok, and if he doesn’t reply within a day I’ll play as Kamado and make him send soldiers.)

7 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(I’ll dm him on discord and ask if he’s ok, and if he doesn’t reply within a day I’ll play as Kamado and make him send soldiers.)

( o k e 

On 5/21/2022 at 10:30 AM, TornadoSnek said:

"Kamado didnt open his eyes. "Its a painting of Clearwater."

(So Tornado isn't alive so I'm going to take over for this for now. Tornado, when you re-alive I'm sorry if I messed up any plans you had or accidentally misinterpreted Lockwood's character.)

Lockwood groaned. "I know that, but why is there a person in the painting that looks like me?" Kamado didn't answer. He opened his eyes and stood up. "Walk with me." he demanded. Lockwood followed Kamado down a dim hallway filled with tapestries of the past Fire Kingdom rulers. Lockwood watched as their cold gazes stared down at him as he walked through the hallway. Kamado didn't look back at Lockwood when he spoke. "I will only ask you once. Where are they." Lockwood faltered. "I-" Kamado's voice turned cold. "Do not lie, Lockwood. I will only give you one chance to answer correctly. Otherwise..." Kamado summoned a flicker of fire in his palm. "It would be such a shame if another tragedy like the one that befell poor Emperor Kuzon befell his great grandson as well." Kamado looked back at Lockwood, and Lockwood saw a murderous glint in his eyes, one that intended to catch and take down his prey. Lockwood gulped. He didn't want to tell Kamado, but he thought back on the events of the previous day. How Iris had almost killed him, and how the rest of his friends had seemed distant towards him. Lockwood shuddered and sighed. "They're on Clearwater. They had plans of leaving at first light, but after my disappearance I can bet they are still there. If you hurry-" Kamado stormed off before Lockwood could finish. Kamado walked down a few halls and stormed past a few of his guards. He threw open the doors of a regal looking room, and intruded on a war meeting. Many soldiers and war generals faltered and bowed suddenly. "Lord Kamado" a general said. "We' have been arranging for-"
Kamado interrupted. "We've found them, arm the troops and set course for Clearwater immediately. The last threats to my reign will not leave that island alive." The generals and soldiers nodded. "Yes, my Lord."

• Paw up 1

22 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(So Tornado isn't alive so I'm going to take over for this for now. Tornado, when you re-alive I'm sorry if I messed up any plans you had or accidentally misinterpreted Lockwood's character.)

Lockwood groaned. "I know that, but why is there a person in the painting that looks like me?" Kamado didn't answer. He opened his eyes and stood up. "Walk with me." he demanded. Lockwood followed Kamado down a dim hallway filled with tapestries of the past Fire Kingdom rulers. Lockwood watched as their cold gazes stared down at him as he walked through the hallway. Kamado didn't look back at Lockwood when he spoke. "I will only ask you once. Where are they." Lockwood faltered. "I-" Kamado's voice turned cold. "Do not lie, Lockwood. I will only give you one chance to answer correctly. Otherwise..." Kamado summoned a flicker of fire in his palm. "It would be such a shame if another tragedy like the one that befell poor Emperor Kuzon befell his great grandson as well." Kamado looked back at Lockwood, and Lockwood saw a murderous glint in his eyes, one that intended to catch and take down his prey. Lockwood gulped. He didn't want to tell Kamado, but he thought back on the events of the previous day. How Iris had almost killed him, and how the rest of his friends had seemed distant towards him. Lockwood shuddered and sighed. "They're on Clearwater. They had plans of leaving at first light, but after my disappearance I can bet they are still there. If you hurry-" Kamado stormed off before Lockwood could finish. Kamado walked down a few halls and stormed past a few of his guards. He threw open the doors of a regal looking room, and intruded on a war meeting. Many soldiers and war generals faltered and bowed suddenly. "Lord Kamado" a general said. "We' have been arranging for-"
Kamado interrupted. "We've found them, arm the troops and set course for Clearwater immediately. The last threats to my reign will not leave that island alive." The generals and soldiers nodded. "Yes, my Lord."

( No, your lord.)     

( also thx Star( imma just call u that)  for making this alive again) 

• Paw up 1

57 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado turned and left the room. The generals and soldiers flew out of the room after him, running down to the docks and mounting giant eagles (because yes) and boarding ships. Kamado stormed past a very surprised looking Lockwood. "Grandfather, what do you want me to do?" Kamado turned to Lockwood. "Go to your room, if I need you I will call for you, but for now, stay here. Work on your studies. I cannot risk you hesitating if you must kill your old friends." Kamado left Lockwood in the hallway and stormed down to the docks, boarding a massive emperor vessel. He signaled for the ships to depart, and they were gone in an instant, traveling at incredible speeds, leaving Lockwood in the dust.

8 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado turned and left the room. The generals and soldiers flew out of the room after him, running down to the docks and mounting giant eagles (because yes) and boarding ships. Kamado stormed past a very surprised looking Lockwood. "Grandfather, what do you want me to do?" Kamado turned to Lockwood. "Go to your room, if I need you I will call for you, but for now, stay here. Work on your studies. I cannot risk you hesitating if you must kill your old friends." Kamado left Lockwood in the hallway and stormed down to the docks, boarding a massive emperor vessel. He signaled for the ships to depart, and they were gone in an instant, traveling at incredible speeds, leaving Lockwood in the dust.

It only took the ships a half an hour to arrive. Iris had finished his portrait of Lynx, which he was very proud of. He shoved his sketchbook and pencil back in his satchel and began to walk back towards Vivus's base when the bush next to him caught on fire and was incinerated instantly. Oh sh- Iris whirled around and found himself face-to-face with what he was sure was the entire Fire Kingdom army. "Oh, uh, hi there!" Iris bolted straight back into the forest, dodging fireballs and arrows and whatever else the soldiers felt like throwing. "VIVUS, LYNX, WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM." Iris yelled.

3 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

It only took the ships a half an hour to arrive. Iris had finished his portrait of Lynx, which he was very proud of. He shoved his sketchbook and pencil back in his satchel and began to walk back towards Vivus's base when the bush next to him caught on fire and was incinerated instantly. Oh sh- Iris whirled around and found himself face-to-face with what he was sure was the entire Fire Kingdom army. "Oh, uh, hi there!" Iris bolted straight back into the forest, dodging fireballs and arrows and whatever else the soldiers felt like throwing. "VIVUS, LYNX, WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM." Iris yelled.

Vivus immediately left the base and met Iris " What is-" she saw the fire  " OH, COME ON!!!! UUUUGH! BREEZE! " she ran after breeze and quickly put a leash on him, but it was slightly long, so Breeze could run without being pulled on. 

(Idk how play the troops rn! Sorry! I just woke up- anyone else can play the troops and idc)

Cedar just looked up... at this point, he didn't care! If he was dead or captured he wouldn't have to disappoint his friends! He just kept sitting there on the ground, not even trying to raise the dust and ash below his feet. 

8 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Idk how play the troops rn! Sorry! I just woke up- anyone else can play the troops and idc)

Cedar just looked up... at this point, he didn't care! If he was dead or captured he wouldn't have to disappoint his friends! He just kept sitting there on the ground, not even trying to raise the dust and ash below his feet. 

(I’ll do it)

11 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus immediately left the base and met Iris " What is-" she saw the fire  " OH, COME ON!!!! UUUUGH! BREEZE! " she ran after breeze and quickly put a leash on him, but it was slightly long, so Breeze could run without being pulled on. 

Iris watched as the forest was slowly reduced to ashes around them “YOU KIDS CANT HIDE FOREVER!” A soldier cackled. “What do we do?” Iris asked. “We can’t take down all of them!”

19 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris watched as the forest was slowly reduced to ashes around them “YOU KIDS CANT HIDE FOREVER!” A soldier cackled. “What do we do?” Iris asked. “We can’t take down all of them!”

Vivus moved the air currents, knocking guards off of their feet and potentially 'Knocking the wind out of them' 

"Run- we have to run... "

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus moved the air currents, knocking guards off of their feet and potentially 'Knocking the wind out of them' 

"Run- we have to run... "

“Good idea.” Iris saw more guards rushing towards them. “We can’t go that way, how are we going to get out?” He glanced at the burning forest behind them and sighed. “You might want to hold your breath Vivus.” He grabbed her by the arm and flicked his wrist, parting the flames so they could enter the blazing grove. They charged into the smoke, and Iris made a wall of fire erupt behind them, temporarily stopping some of the guards. “Should we follow them?” One of the guards asked. The general shook his head. “It’s a suicide mission charging into a burning forest, even though the boy has fire magic. Leave them to die, there are still 2 of them here.”

(i didnt look at this for a while and now there's soldiers uh)

27 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

A fireball suddenly appeared from the shore and hit one of the soldiers, immediately burning him.

3 minutes ago, Modiano said:

(i didnt look at this for a while and now there's soldiers uh)

A fireball suddenly appeared from the shore and hit one of the soldiers, immediately burning him.

Iris heard a scream of pain in the distance and whirled around. All he could see was fire though, and the smoke was starting to sting his eyes. The heat was stinging his skin and his clothes were singed. "Vivus-" he coughed. I can't die now, not after everything- 

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris heard a scream of pain in the distance and whirled around. All he could see was fire though, and the smoke was starting to sting his eyes. The heat was stinging his skin and his clothes were singed. "Vivus-" he coughed. I can't die now, not after everything- 

The fire around them twisted and bent towards the soldiers, slithering like a great serpent