Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

The fire around them twisted and bent towards the soldiers, slithering like a great serpent

"What the...?" Iris choked. He watched as the flames slowly left the trees and collected around the soldiers. Someone has got to teach me how to do that. He thought.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"What the...?" Iris choked. He watched as the flames slowly left the trees and collected around the soldiers. Someone has got to teach me how to do that. He thought.

A figure walked out of the flames and started approaching Iris

Just now, Modiano said:

A figure walked out of the flames and started approaching Iris

Oh no. "Hello?" Iris coughed. He patted his clothes, extinguishing small flames that had started to burn his clothing. He hid one of his hands behind his back, summoning a flicker of fire in case the approacher wasn't friendly.

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Oh no. "Hello?" Iris coughed. He patted his clothes, extinguishing small flames that had started to burn his clothing. He hid one of his hands behind his back, summoning a flicker of fire in case the approacher wasn't friendly.

"Hello." The smoke cleared up, revealing the figure to be Moeruhime. Her clothes were different, looking regal and battle-worthy at the same time. An antler like headpiece glowed softly as fire trickled around it

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Vivus blinked a bit, though she was dizzy "What-  who is it?" 

Just now, Modiano said:

"Hello." The smoke cleared up, revealing the figure to be Moeruhime. Her clothes were different, looking regal and battle-worthy at the same time. 

Vivus wheezed, trying to gain her breath. "Moeruhime???"

6 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Hello." The smoke cleared up, revealing the figure to be Moeruhime. Her clothes were different, looking regal and battle-worthy at the same time. An antler like headpiece glowed softly as fire trickled around it

Iris was in disbelief. “Moeruhime? When did- what- how?”

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Vivus shook her head, but didn't say anything. 

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus blinked a bit, though she was dizzy "What-  who is it?" 

Vivus wheezed, trying to gain her breath. "Moeruhime???"

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

She shrugged. "I trained for that." she said non-chalantly.

She shrugged. "I trained for that." she said non-chalantly.

“You have got to teach me how to do that!” Iris exclaimed. He extinguished the fireball he was holding behind his back. “When did Master teach you how to do that?”

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“You have got to teach me how to do that!” Iris exclaimed. He extinguished the fireball he was holding behind his back. “When did Master teach you how to do that?”

"Master didn't teach me that, I learned it before I even came to Clearwater." Moeruhime turned towards where the soldiers had been

"Master didn't teach me that, I learned it before I even came to Clearwater." Moeruhime turned towards where the soldiers had been

Iris paused. “What do you mean? Did you train with someone before you came here? And what happened. Why do you look like a magical fire deer all of a sudden?”

7 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris paused. “What do you mean? Did you train with someone before you came here? And what happened. Why do you look like a magical fire deer all of a sudden?”

"I started training when I was five. The deer motif is the symbol of Imperial princesses."

39 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"I started training when I was five. The deer motif is the symbol of Imperial princesses."

“The Imperial what nows?” Iris raised an eyebrow.

1 hour ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar just curled up in the ash and dust piled up on the ground around him...

( do u want someone to see Cedar or are u still doing ur plan?) 

54 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“The Imperial what nows?” Iris raised an eyebrow.

Vivus was putting pieces together... she growled in fury of what just happened and stormed off with a burst of wind hitting Iris and Moeruhime, but not intentionally. Breeze followed. 

11 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( do u want someone to see Cedar or are u still doing ur plan?) 

(THERE'S STILL A PLAN AND IT'S REALLY GOOD, STAR SARLESS CAN AGREE SINCE  HE HELPED MAKE IT)

• Paw up 2

7 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"The Imperial Princesses, offspring of a ruling emperor?"

Vivus stopped in her tracks and snapped her head around to Moeruhime " a...WHAT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?  YOUVE GOT TO BE JOKING! " She was furious... beyond furious- and confused and stressed and sad. She growled again and stormed off and away from Iris and Moeruhime. 

Just now, Hover -Green- said:

(THERE'S STILL A PLAN AND IT'S REALLY GOOD, STAR SARLESS CAN AGREE SINCE  HE HELPED MAKE IT)

( Alright! )

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus stopped in her tracks and snapped her head around to Moeruhime " a...WHAT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?  YOUVE GOT TO BE JOKING! " She was furious... beyond furious- and confused and stressed and sad. She growled again and stormed off and away from Iris and Moeruhime. 

Iris slowly realized. "No. Not you too." He wanted to cry, he wanted to punch Moeruhime in the face. He wanted to die right there. "So were you lying about actually caring and wanting to be my friend the entire time too?! Were you and Lockwood planning to stab us all in the back this entire time!? Huh!?!" Iris yelled.

5 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

(ITS VERY GOOD IM PUTTING IT INTO ACTION NOW)

• Eek! 1

Vivus was well away from the troops.. but still in a good distance from Iris and Moeruhime to where she could still be navigated. She sat on a hill and threw a rock as far as she could and cried. 

1 hour ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar just curled up in the ash and dust piled up on the ground around him...

Although Moeruhime had torched a group of soldiers, the island was still swarming with soldiers, tramping through the ruins and trying to find any trace of the elementalist kids. Kamado walked off his ship and stormed onto the island, his footprints steaming in the sand. A general approached him. "My lord, a group of soldiers has just been reported as missing near the east coast of the island." Kamado furrowed his brow. "Head there immediately. One or more of them is there. Do not let them escape, or there will be dire consequences." The general bowed and motioned for a group of soldiers to follow him. Kamado tracked through the rubble to the opposing side of the island with no luck finding any trace of life other than his allies. He debated turning back and searching the beach again when he heard someone crying in the clearing near him. Finally. Come to die, little elementalist. Kamado silently walked towards the clearing (YOOOO CEDAR LORE FINALLY)