Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

10 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Although Moeruhime had torched a group of soldiers, the island was still swarming with soldiers, tramping through the ruins and trying to find any trace of the elementalist kids. Kamado walked off his ship and stormed onto the island, his footprints steaming in the sand. A general approached him. "My lord, a group of soldiers has just been reported as missing near the east coast of the island." Kamado furrowed his brow. "Head there immediately. One or more of them is there. Do not let them escape, or there will be dire consequences." The general bowed and motioned for a group of soldiers to follow him. Kamado tracked through the rubble to the opposing side of the island with no luck finding any trace of life other than his allies. He debated turning back and searching the beach again when he heard someone crying in the clearing near him. Finally. Come to die, little elementalist. Kamado silently walked towards the clearing (YOOOO CEDAR LORE FINALLY)

He could feel him

He could feel someone walking towards him

he didn't look up

1 minute ago, Hover -Green- said:

He could feel him

He could feel someone walking towards him

he didn't look up

Kamado inhaled sharply and summoned a fireball. He stepped into the clearing and saw a young boy curled into a ball. He faltered for a second. He's completely helpless. I could kill him right now, but maybe not. Something about him seems... off. He's different from the others... moldable to my liking. He could be valuable. "Hello there, little boy." Kamado said, authority echoing from his voice.

21 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris slowly realized. "No. Not you too." He wanted to cry, he wanted to punch Moeruhime in the face. He wanted to die right there. "So were you lying about actually caring and wanting to be my friend the entire time too?! Were you and Lockwood planning to stab us all in the back this entire time!? Huh!?!" Iris yelled.

"No. I don't even know the guy."

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado inhaled sharply and summoned a fireball. He stepped into the clearing and saw a young boy curled into a ball. He faltered for a second. He's completely helpless. I could kill him right now, but maybe not. Something about him seems... off. He's different from the others... moldable to my liking. He could be valuable. "Hello there, little boy." Kamado said, authority echoing from his voice.

He finally looked up, turning around, then jumped a bit.

Was this?- No- no- It couldn't be- His thoughts raced 

2 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He finally looked up, turning around, then jumped a bit.

Was this?- No- no- It couldn't be- His thoughts raced 

Kamado smirked. "I'll allow you to speak a sentence. Try and stop me. I wish to see your pathetic attempt, young elementalist."

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado smirked. "I'll allow you to speak a sentence. Try and stop me. I wish to see your pathetic attempt, young elementalist."

He narrowed his eyes, not speaking.

Nope, not gonna listen

5 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"No. I don't even know the guy."

"Don't lie. This was your plan all along, wasn't it! You and Lockwood were plotting to become our friends, to gain our trust. Then, you helped them destroy our home and called for them to come kill us!" Iris clenched his fists.

Just now, Hover -Green- said:

He narrowed his eyes, not speaking.

Nope, not gonna listen

Kamado sighed. "Oh well, I'm giving you the chance to show your friends that you could fight the big scary Emperor Kamado. But oh well, pass up this opportunity to live. I guess I can just kill you now if you prefer that."

Kamado sighed. "Oh well, I'm giving you the chance to show your friends that you could fight the big scary Emperor Kamado. But oh well, pass up this opportunity to live. I guess I can just kill you now if you prefer that."

"I can't do anything, I can't even use my elementalist powers, what makes you think I can defeat you?" He muttered, eyes narrow.

"I can't do anything, I can't even use my elementalist powers, what makes you think I can defeat you?" He muttered, eyes narrow.

Tw// Ab*se

"Ah, he speaks!" Kamado chuckled. "Oh well, don't fight me. I never said you had to. It just makes this a lot less enjoyable." Kamado knelt down and delivered a hard blow to the boy's head. "Nighty night."

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Tw// Ab*se

"Ah, he speaks!" Kamado chuckled. "Oh well, don't fight me. I never said you had to. It just makes this a lot less enjoyable." Kamado knelt down and delivered a hard blow to the boy's head. "Nighty night."

"aCK-" And with that, everything went to black...

39 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"aCK-" And with that, everything went to black...

Kamado cracked his knuckles and grabbed the boy. He slung the boy over his shoulder. Kamado noticed a bag of boulders by the boy’s side. Ah, I caught an Earth elementalist. Kamado sighed and walked back to his ship. A general noticed the boy. “Lord Kamado, is he dead?” Kamado shook his head. “Keep him alive, I have plans for him.” The general nodded, and motioned for soldiers to take to boy on board. “Continue searching, there’s more here still.”

Kamado cracked his knuckles and grabbed the boy. He slung the boy over his shoulder. Kamado noticed a bag of boulders by the boy’s side. Ah, I caught an Earth elementalist. Kamado sighed and walked back to his ship. A general noticed the boy. “Lord Kamado, is he dead?” Kamado shook his head. “Keep him alive, I have plans for him.” The general nodded, and motioned for soldiers to take to boy on board. “Continue searching, there’s more here still.”

(just mention me when you want me to wake up :>>)

44 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(@Hover -Green-)

The group of soldiers carried the boy to the ship and threw him in one of the lower deck prisoner cells. The General nodded approvingly, and pointed at a young, nervous-looking boy. "Hey, newbie. Watch him until he wakes up. If he does, knock him out again." The young soldier nodded anxiously and saluted the general. The general and the rest of the soldiers left. The young soldier turned and looked at the passed out boy in the cell. Poor kid. he thought. All of a sudden, the passed out boy groaned and sat up groggily, rubbing his head.

(@Hover -Green-)

The group of soldiers carried the boy to the ship and threw him in one of the lower deck prisoner cells. The General nodded approvingly, and pointed at a young, nervous-looking boy. "Hey, newbie. Watch him until he wakes up. If he does, knock him out again." The young soldier nodded anxiously and saluted the general. The general and the rest of the soldiers left. The young soldier turned and looked at the passed out boy in the cell. Poor kid. he thought. All of a sudden, the passed out boy groaned and sat up groggily, rubbing his head.

He shook his head, feeling the ground around him, then grabbing at the bars.

"..Hello?... where am I?..." He said, continuing to rub the spot on his head he got hit

He shook his head, feeling the ground around him, then grabbing at the bars.

"..Hello?... where am I?..." He said, continuing to rub the spot on his head he got hit

The young soldier stood up and tried to act intimidating, but it wasn't really working. He walked over to the cell and sneezed. "Ack allergies not now..." The young soldier put on a tough face. "You have been captured by Emperor Komodo- ack I mean Kamado. Emperor Kamado. You have been captured by Emperor Kamado for treason against the Kingdoms. You are..." the boy read a small card to the side of the prison cell. "An elementalsit? I thought they didn't exist anymore unless they were allied with the Fire Lord. Wow." The soldier sneezed again.

The young soldier stood up and tried to act intimidating, but it wasn't really working. He walked over to the cell and sneezed. "Ack allergies not now..." The young soldier put on a tough face. "You have been captured by Emperor Komodo- ack I mean Kamado. Emperor Kamado. You have been captured by Emperor Kamado for treason against the Kingdoms. You are..." the boy read a small card to the side of the prison cell. "An elementalsit? I thought they didn't exist anymore unless they were allied with the Fire Lord. Wow." The soldier sneezed again.

He just kinda stared at the solider...

He didn't seem as serious as other soldiers?

He just kinda stared at the solider...

He didn't seem as serious as other soldiers?

The soldier wiped his nose. "Uh, I'm kinda supposed to knock you out again, but uh, you don't seem that threatening? No offense. Uh, what's your name? I'm Otto." The soldier smiled and stuck his hand through the bars to shake the other boy's hand.

The soldier wiped his nose. "Uh, I'm kinda supposed to knock you out again, but uh, you don't seem that threatening? No offense. Uh, what's your name? I'm Otto." The soldier smiled and stuck his hand through the bars to shake the other boy's hand.

"Uh, cedar.." He was hesitant to shake Otto's hand, but he eventually did, keeping a close watch on him to make sure he didn't try anything.

"Uh, cedar.." He was hesitant to shake Otto's hand, but he eventually did, keeping a close watch on him to make sure he didn't try anything.

Otto smiled and coughed. "Sorry" he wheezed. He looked at his hands. "Uh, I guess I have to knock you out now..."

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto smiled and coughed. "Sorry" he wheezed. He looked at his hands. "Uh, I guess I have to knock you out now..."

"why? not like I can escape anyways." He shrugged, grabbing the pouch of pebbles from his belt. 

Just now, Hover -Green- said:

"why? not like I can escape anyways." He shrugged, grabbing the pouch of pebbles from his belt. 

Otto flinched. "You're not going to pummel me to death with those, right?" Terror spread through his face. "And I guess you're right. Besides, you're the only genuine person I've met, like ever. And I've known you for all of 3 minutes." he chuckled. Otto sat down next to the cell. "So, what kind of elementalist are you? Earth? I'm guessing so because of the rock pouch."

Otto flinched. "You're not going to pummel me to death with those, right?" Terror spread through his face. "And I guess you're right. Besides, you're the only genuine person I've met, like ever. And I've known you for all of 3 minutes." he chuckled. Otto sat down next to the cell. "So, what kind of elementalist are you? Earth? I'm guessing so because of the rock pouch."

"Yea... I can barely lift these, anyways." He just kinda made the rocks float, clearly struggling to keep them in the air